Covid-19: A Complex Disease Not Just A Virus?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I had shingles back in 1985 or 86, it affected my right eye, there is scar tissue in the lens. Maybe a couple of months ago, I had a drastic increase of floaters in this right eye and about a week later an infection of the lower eyelid, which I treated with diluted chlorine dioxide in eye drops at about 10 ppm. This helped immediately.

This could have been Covid-19 but I didn’t go to get tested. Now I wonder if some of these extreme Covid cases with multiple health symptoms are the cause of dormant retroviruses?

tankasnowgod

Different thoughts about this Covid-19. Says it is way more complex then just a virus. Thoughts?

We thought it was just a respiratory virus. We were wrong.

From the article- "In late January, when hospitals in the United States confirmed the presence of the novel coronavirus (how, exactly, did they confirm this?), health workers knew to watch for precisely three symptoms: fever, cough, and shortness of breath. But as the number of infections climbed, the symptom list began to grow."

Fever, cough, shortness of breath? Why, those sound like common cold symptoms! Or, symptoms that you could get from running a few miles. Or any number of conditions.

The bolded part hints at the scam of this (and all the other) so called "pandemics." Except, they told it to you backwards. They added symptoms to the list so that number of "infections" can climb. The CDC did the exact same thing with AIDS in the 80s.

The title of the article is telling you the scam they are playing. Instead of testing for "a virus," they are trying to widen the scope so that anything can be called "COVID-19."

Of course, since they are already counting things like motorcycle accidents, Parkinson's, and Gunshots to the head, they don't really need widen that scope more. The virus kills in so many ways already!

Gunshot To Head, Parkinson's Disease, Deaths In Palm Beach Incorrectly Attributed To COVID-19

OP
L

Lollipop2

From the article- "In late January, when hospitals in the United States confirmed the presence of the novel coronavirus (how, exactly, did they confirm this?), health workers knew to watch for precisely three symptoms: fever, cough, and shortness of breath. But as the number of infections climbed, the symptom list began to grow."

Fever, cough, shortness of breath? Why, those sound like common cold symptoms! Or, symptoms that you could get from running a few miles. Or any number of conditions.

The bolded part hints at the scam of this (and all the other) so called "pandemics." Except, they told it to you backwards. They added symptoms to the list so that number of "infections" can climb. The CDC did the exact same thing with AIDS in the 80s.

The title of the article is telling you the scam they are playing. Instead of testing for "a virus," they are trying to widen the scope so that anything can be called "COVID-19."

Of course, since they are already counting things like motorcycle accidents, Parkinson's, and Gunshots to the head, they don't really need widen that scope more. The virus kills in so many ways already!

Gunshot To Head, Parkinson's Disease, Deaths In Palm Beach Incorrectly Attributed To COVID-19
I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I love your response especially this point:

Instead of testing for "a virus," they are trying to widen the scope so that anything can be called "COVID-19."

tankasnowgod

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I love your response especially this point:

Instead of testing for "a virus," they are trying to widen the scope so that anything can be called "COVID-19."

One other note on the article....... There isn't any citation to any sort of study. Simply interviews (or soundbites) with experts and doctors, nothing to back up any of the claims. If you follow the links in the article, they will lead you to news articles, youtube videos, and even twitter accounts. The two times they do link to journal articles, they are opinion pieces devoid of any actual data.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals