UK Downgrades COVID-19; No Longer A High Consequence Infectious Disease

mimmo123

The UK government, on its website, announced on March 23, under "Status of COVID-19":

"As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK."

https://www.google.com/search?clien...&ved=0ahUKEwjx_biJ67boAhXVlXIEHQ6VAHYQ4dUDCAo

For more info on viruses and PCR test look at
Peter Duesberg site..

FAQ- Duesberg on AIDS
Alive & Well
HIV & AIDS - VirusMyth HomePage

35 Sources showing the COVID19 / corona virus is over hyped, and likely fraud.

35 Sources showing the COVID19 / corona virus is over hyped, and likely fraud. – RevealingFraud.com (by Jason Hommel)

OP
M

mimmo123

from the CDC themselves

“Positive [test] results are indicative of active infection with 2019-nCoV but do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

yerrag

Thanks.

I'm not sharing this info anymore to people I know. They are all praying for a Vaccine to save them. I'll stop stressing myself preaching to these barbarians.

LUH 3417

Thanks.

I'm not sharing this info anymore to people I know. They are all praying for a Vaccine to save them. I'll stop stressing myself preaching to these barbarians.
Lol! Not only is this destroying the economy, it’s also causing societal and relational rifts. I have like 2 friends I can talk to about what I really think is going on, everyone else is hysteric.

Frankdee20

from the CDC themselves

“Positive [test] results are indicative of active infection with 2019-nCoV but do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

Where is the citation ?

David PS

stpa92

So RP forum believes the highly authoritarian UK government now? lol. If they put this statement out publicly, it mostly likely means the opposite is true. Did we learn nothing from the past 300 years of history?

tankasnowgod

So RP forum believes the highly authoritarian UK government now? lol.

No, it simply means that even the creators of this clown show are being forced to start admitting the truth. The dominoes are starting to fall the other way now.

I have never once thought that COVID 19 was a serious threat, and nothing any government says, one way or another, will change my opinion. Only solid evidence would do that.

yerrag

Lol! Not only is this destroying the economy, it’s also causing societal and relational rifts. I have like 2 friends I can talk to about what I really think is going on, everyone else is hysteric.
When can I book a flight to Mars? You coming?

OP
M

mimmo123

Your boy Elon and Google are getting sued for trying to create that simulation using 5g and AI technology
if you have Tiktok and other Chinese apps I would delete them it is a national security threat they are stealing all your biometrics data
like facial recognition and can use it when 5g rolls out. More here.....

TikTok national security problem: Don't ignore the lessons of 2016

law suit here....

https://digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3104&context=historical
Parsa v. Google, Game-Changing Lawsuit. NOTE TO GLOBALISTS: We Are On To You! | Speak Project | We the Sovereign People of Planet Earth

heres his book explaining the threats

https://www.amazon.com/TRUMP-CHINA-...?keywords=cyrus+a+parsa&qid=1585252083&sr=8-4

Auslander

So RP forum believes the highly authoritarian UK government now? lol. If they put this statement out publicly, it mostly likely means the opposite is true. Did we learn nothing from the past 300 years of history?

People here are anti system, but here we have someone going against a system....but it’s a system...damn it. Which side to choose?

Also, doctors bad. Unless it’s an old drooling gynecologist with a certifiably distorted perception of reality, who hasn’t practised medicine in 65 years...well that one of course knows what he’s talking about.

LUH 3417

Your boy Elon and Google are getting sued for trying to create that simulation using 5g and AI technology
if you have Tiktok and other Chinese apps I would delete them it is a national security threat they are stealing all your biometrics data
like facial recognition and can use it when 5g rolls out. More here.....

TikTok national security problem: Don't ignore the lessons of 2016

law suit here....

https://digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3104&context=historical
Parsa v. Google, Game-Changing Lawsuit. NOTE TO GLOBALISTS: We Are On To You! | Speak Project | We the Sovereign People of Planet Earth

heres his book explaining the threats

https://www.amazon.com/TRUMP-CHINA-...?keywords=cyrus+a+parsa&qid=1585252083&sr=8-4
I prefer to call him Slob Musk. That’s how my 5G CIA google phone auto corrects him at least. I think Grimes is just that, grime.

LUH 3417

People here are anti system, but here we have someone going against a system....but it’s a system...damn it. Which side to choose?

Also, doctors bad. Unless it’s an old drooling gynecologist with a certifiably distorted perception of reality, who hasn’t practised medicine in 65 years...well that one of course knows what he’s talking about.
What are you talking about?

a nurse at my job referred to a covid positive c section as a trophy for the staff obstetrician.

yerrag

What are you talking about?

a nurse at my job referred to a covid positive c section as a trophy for the staff obstetrician.
An induced birth?

A COVID-19 induced c-section birth?

That helps to tip the balance.

Way too many COVID-19 induced deaths.