Cordyceps Sinensis 5-Alpha-Reductase Assay Of Medicinal Mushrooms

OP
E

Experienced

I only drink non caffeinated my gaba receptors got damage from prescribed benzos after reconstructive surgeries a big accident
Ahh crap! Hope you get better soon !. Try caffeine free coffee it still tastes the same and delicious.

akgrrrl

Chaga itself sounds yummy lol I would have preferably mixed it with my coffee or something. Chaga looks like bad boy and good tasty yummy mushroom. Don't know why though.

Oh i am pretty sure it would crap out the coffee. It has its own sweet taste, dark and lovely in a clean jar in the fridge for weeks. Very thirst quenching. Maybe they dont all taste the same but up here very yummy

Wagner83

I'm also gonna stop using Cordyceps after emptying the bag. There is no noticeable difference with breath or anything similair to lung improvements. [...]

Thanks for being honest.
I came across a few things which at the very least show how common and ferocious advertising, bashing and lying are on sites like reddit, blogs... The links below should be read with either one or two raised eyebrows: they could be organised attacks from vendors on a competing company. My IBAN is available upon request.

oriveda mushrooms toxic

Oriveda Cordyceps tanked my brain... adenosine problem? : MushroomSupplements

reddit: the front page of the internet (scroll to oriveda)

This one should spike curiosity given what oriveda claims to test for Why doesn't Nootropics Depot and Real Mushrooms provide terpene % for lion's mane? : Nootropics

Last edited:
OP
E

Experienced

Thanks for being honest.
I came across a few things which at the very least show how common and ferocious advertising, bashing and lying are on sites like reddit, blogs... The links below should be read with either one or two raised eyebrows: they could be organised attacks from vendors on a competing company. My IBAN is available upon request.

oriveda mushrooms toxic

Oriveda Cordyceps tanked my brain... adenosine problem? : MushroomSupplements

reddit: the front page of the internet (scroll to oriveda)

This one should spike curiosity given what oriveda claims to test for Why doesn't Nootropics Depot and Real Mushrooms provide terpene % for lion's mane? : Nootropics
Such a nice post from you to awaken me from the truth yes the one with advertising their own products on different subreddits is fishy and weird. I mean I can tell you that my anxiety lowered as in all of the mushrooms is mentioned from Oriveda. But besides that I'm also taking Tribulus. What are your thoughts on Oriveda right now? Which medicinal mushrooms vendor is good now? Which one should I buy in the future if oriveda claims things that are almost impossible to claim.

Wagner83

Such a nice post from you to awaken me from the truth yes the one with advertising their own products on different subreddits is fishy and weird. I mean I can tell you that my anxiety lowered as in all of the mushrooms is mentioned from Oriveda. But besides that I'm also taking Tribulus. What are your thoughts on Oriveda right now? Which medicinal mushrooms vendor is good now? Which one should I buy in the future if oriveda claims things that are almost impossible to claim.
They still seem interesting. My main point was how unreliable the information we have access to is, so it is important to stay somewhat skeptic at all times. Imo it's better to try from a few selected sources and simply witness what the effects are. Trying them for a few weeks without other supplements should be more informative than trying to skim through the online crap. I might try lost empire of herbs, Nootropicsdepot or oriveda. That doesn't mean no other brands are worth trying.

Last edited:
OP
E

Experienced

They still seem interesting. My main point was how unreliable the information we have access to is, so it is important to stay somewhat skeptic at all times. Imo at this point it's better to try from a few selected sources and simply witness
what the effects are. Trying them for a few weeks without other supplements should be more informative than trying to skim through the online crap. I may try lost empire of herbs, Nootropicsdepot or oriveda. That doesn't mean there are no other brands worth trying.
There is also one called mind nutrition they have COA too and they source from nammex. What to look for in Lion's Mane. All potentially relevant supplements compared. : MedicinalMycology

akgrrrl

@akgrrrl do you ever ingest the spruce gum resin?
Not the hardened sap that comes out as a result of tree injury, but yes to spring spruce tips boiled and yes to hydrosol from distilling branches in late winter towards essential oils. Delicious, thirstquenching and invigorating

Inaut

I listened to Blackburn interview Cass Ingram this morning and Cass was saying eating the resin from spruce and pine is extremely healthful. Moreso than the EO.

After this I did a brief search on the net and found a woman who cured her cervical cancer with it. I know peat doesn’t like gums so I was just curious if you or anyone had experience. Thanks

akgrrrl

I listened to Blackburn interview Cass Ingram this morning and Cass was saying eating the resin from spruce and pine is extremely healthful. Moreso than the EO.

After this I did a brief search on the net and found a woman who cured her cervical cancer with it. I know peat doesn’t like gums so I was just curious if you or anyone had experience. Thanks
Thanks for the investigation a d post. I was taught that resin swallowed does not digest or be assimilated. I wonder how that works. That being said, we have also tried to chew it. Its not very fun.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals