Consuming Large Amounts Of Table Sugar Produces What Type Of Deficiencies?

Luis aguilar

Hey guys, I've been trying to get most my Carby calories from table sugar (to avoid endotoxins/easier digestion) I'd like to eat around 2 maybe 2.5 cups sugar/day my question is do you think consuming this large dose of sugar will quickly deplete another nutrient or vitamin in my body needed to metabolise said sugar? If that's the case what are these vitamins/s minerals and doses/ day to take with this sugar? I'm also eating liver meats at least once a week and thinking about incorporating cooked veggies a few times as well- Thank you for your input :)

lampofred

It will deplete B-vitamins a lot, especially B1, B6, and maybe B3, B2. All the minerals too, calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium. It might be doable if you eat lots of liver but it's probably safer to find a good brand of OJ.

Last edited:
OP
L

Luis aguilar

Ahh alright well thanks for your advice and lampofred out of all people :) I'm new here and been reading everything you've written, a fan lol, I actually have all those powdered vitamins and minerals in powdered form I use fat-free powdered milk which contains 410mg potassium/serving and 310mg calcium/serving, I even add extra calcium carbonate powder for more calcium, just not sure how much B1, B2, B3, B6 to add per lets say one cup of sugar? I have those in powder too, yea this is a complex question cuz of details, I think I've been adding too much of these "B" vitamins lately and its been causing problems so looking for that sweet spot

lampofred

Ahh alright well thanks for your advice and lampofred out of all people :) I'm new here and been reading everything you've written, a fan lol, I actually have all those powdered vitamins and minerals in powdered form I use fat-free powdered milk which contains 410mg potassium/serving and 310mg calcium/serving, I even add extra calcium carbonate powder for more calcium, just not sure how much B1, B2, B3, B6 to add per lets say one cup of sugar? I have those in powder too, yea this is a complex question cuz of details, I think I've been adding too much of these "B" vitamins lately and its been causing problems so looking for that sweet spot

Wow I'm honored haha, thanks for that. I think it'd be safer to just eat more liver and potato juice (very good source of B6) than to supplement Bs because in liver everything comes in the right proportions, plus Dr. Peat says supplements very often have contaminants and impurities that build up and cause damage over time, especially B vitamin supplements.

Motif

Wow I'm honored haha, thanks for that. I think it'd be safer to just eat more liver and potato juice (very good source of B6) than to supplement Bs because in liver everything comes in the right proportions, plus Dr. Peat says supplements very often have contaminants and impurities that build up and cause damage over time, especially B vitamin supplements.

You don’t take any Supplement? What about magnesium or d/k2?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Strange that they saw no deficiencies when adding 1lb of sugar to the diet....

Eating 1 Lb Of Sugar Daily Has Strikingly Positive Effects On (male) Fertility
"Over the course of a 2-week diet intervention, in which we first introduced a healthy diet followed by a diet rich in sugar, sperm motility increased and stabilized at high levels. Small RNA-seq on repeatedly sampled sperm from the same individuals revealed that tsRNAs were up-regulated by eating a high-sugar diet for just 1 week."

lampofred

You don’t take any Supplement? What about magnesium or d/k2?

I do take supplements (D/K/aspirin dissolved in water/thyroid/methylene blue) when unavoidable but I try to avoid things that can be found in food like B-vitamins, minerals, etc.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Alright Ill mostly focus on food for vitamin supplementation but you dont think 2 cups everyday of sugar could cause problems overtime? Maybe itll spike blood glucose too quickly so Im thinking... Ill mix it all in a gallon jug and Ill take one small gulp every 7 minutes, hopefully thisll last all day and my blood sugar will say about the same... btw any safe thicknening agents to make this sugary water more smoothie like consistency to further stable blood sugar? (non gum based tho, xanthum, guar, ect) or bananas cus of serotonin

milkboi

Alright Ill mostly focus on food for vitamin supplementation but you dont think 2 cups everyday of sugar could cause problems overtime? Maybe itll spike blood glucose too quickly so Im thinking... Ill mix it all in a gallon jug and Ill take one small gulp every 7 minutes, hopefully thisll last all day and my blood sugar will say about the same... btw any safe thicknening agents to make this sugary water more smoothie like consistency to further stable blood sugar? (non gum based tho, xanthum, guar, ect) or bananas cus of serotonin
Sugar syrup?

lampofred

I don't think it would be ideal to do it forever, but I thought this was just to fix the stress that's causing your gut issues and then you'd start eating fruit. But I don't think spiking blood glucose too quickly would be a problem, I think the main problem would be depletion of nutrients. And have you tried stopping the powdered milk and supplements for a while? It could be that that's what's causing the gut issues in the first place. What do you regularly eat?

OP
L

Luis aguilar

I don't think it would be ideal to do it forever, but I thought this was just to fix the stress that's causing your gut issues and then you'd start eating fruit. But I don't think spiking blood glucose too quickly would be a problem, I think the main problem would be depletion of nutrients. And have you tried stopping the powdered milk and supplements for a while? It could be that that's what's causing the gut issues in the first place. What do you regularly eat?
Mainly the reason for this post is to find cheap and easier ways to digest food for calories that are peat friendly and beneficial for my hairloss. Ive been listening to Haidut speak about the dangers of gut bacteria causing serotonin and harm, so I figured I might as well try to avoid harder to digest starchy foods too . Id like to save money on eating 2500 plus calories a day, and Im not a very hungry guy, so I figure pure sugar would help... Im going to eat more fruit a day with sufficient protein of course but I was just curious if eating this much sugar could cause problems if I dont supply it with enough of something else (certain vit and minerals)

so I dont really have gut issues just want to make sure Im not feeding the bacteria, and getting all my calories, and not letting blood sugar fall too low, I have cold extremities and guessing Im stuck in glycolisis, relying on stress hormones (adrenaline cortisol) and not producing enough CO2...thus hair loss :( any way to increase CO2 and promote better metabolism? Ill appreciate

Last edited:

lampofred

Mainly the reason for this post is to find cheap and easier ways to digest food for calories that are peat friendly and beneficial for my hairloss. Ive been listening to Haidut speak about the dangers of gut bacteria causing serotonin and harm, so I figured I might as well try to avoid harder to digest starchy foods too . Id like to save money on eating 2500 plus calories a day, and Im not a very hungry guy, so I figure pure sugar would help... Im going to eat more fruit a day with sufficient protein of course but I was just curious if eating this much sugar could cause problems if I dont supply it with enough of something else (certain vit and minerals)

so I dont really have gut issues just want to make sure Im not feeding the bacteria, and getting all my calories, and not letting blood sugar fall too low, I have cold extremities and guessing Im stuck in glycolisis, relying on stress hormones (adrenaline cortisol) and not producing enough CO2...thus hair loss :( any way to increase CO2 and promote better metabolism? Ill appreciate

Yeah, fruit and cheese can get really expensive. Potatoes are very nutritious, probably especially for people suffering from hair loss, and if you boil them for about an hour till they turn to mush then that will break down all the starch. You could also just juice them which makes them even safer. Plus they are low in iron relative to copper (unlike most other starches which by law have to be fortified with iron in the USA) and I think excess iron is a major promoter of bad gut bacteria and hair loss. Aspirin helps to chelate iron and coffee helps to inhibit iron absorption in your gut and they both shift hormones in ways that are very beneficial for hair and general health. Red light helps to detoxify iron, and donating blood also powerfully and quickly lowers iron. A daily raw carrot can also act as an antibiotic, and also I recently tried lidocaine and I think it has had a strong beneficial effect on my digestion. Getting lots of calcium (along with moderate vit D and high vit K) also protects against endotoxin/iron.

I think gelatin is a much better source of protein than something like cheese for people suffering from hair loss as long as you make sure your source isn't contaminated with heavy metals (because it raises blood sugar unlike most other protein, and lowers adrenaline/cortisol) and more affordable too.

If it's something you're going to do in the long-run, I think it would be best to mix the sugar in milk as opposed to eating multiple cups of it by itself. I think most of the contaminants in milk are in the fat, so if you buy skim milk or 1% milk, you won't need to buy organic. Also I think regular table sugar might have glyphosate which is definitely not good for hair and is especially bad for the brain.

Last edited:

Motif

I do take supplements (D/K/aspirin dissolved in water/thyroid/methylene blue) when unavoidable but I try to avoid things that can be found in food like B-vitamins, minerals, etc.

K or k2? I got a d/ k2 supplement.

What’s your main foods for b‘s and minerals ?

lampofred

K or k2? I got a d/ k2 supplement.

What’s your main foods for b‘s and minerals ?

I use Carlson's vit D and LifeExtension's Super K which has both K1 and K2.

Just OJ, milk, coffee, potatoes, liver, occasionally eggs and cheese and shrimp/oysters. I don't regularly eat refined starch like white rice, which probably spares B vits. And I think keeping calcium/vit D/vit K up and iron/phosphate low also spares B vitamins, especially B6.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Yeah, fruit and cheese can get really expensive. Potatoes are very nutritious, probably especially for people suffering from hair loss, and if you boil them for about an hour till they turn to mush then that will break down all the starch. You could also just juice them which makes them even safer. Plus they are low in iron relative to copper (unlike most other starches which by law have to be fortified with iron in the USA) and I think excess iron is a major promoter of bad gut bacteria and hair loss. Aspirin helps to chelate iron and coffee helps to inhibit iron absorption in your gut and they both shift hormones in ways that are very beneficial for hair and general health. Red light helps to detoxify iron, and donating blood also powerfully and quickly lowers iron. A daily raw carrot can also act as an antibiotic, and also I recently tried lidocaine and I think it has had a strong beneficial effect on my digestion. Getting lots of calcium (along with moderate vit D and high vit K) also protects against endotoxin/iron.

I think gelatin is a much better source of protein than something like cheese for people suffering from hair loss as long as you make sure your source isn't contaminated with heavy metals (because it raises blood sugar unlike most other protein, and lowers adrenaline/cortisol) and more affordable too.

If it's something you're going to do in the long-run, I think it would be best to mix the sugar in milk as opposed to eating multiple cups of it by itself. I think most of the contaminants in milk are in the fat, so if you buy skim milk or 1% milk, you won't need to buy organic. Also I think regular table sugar might have glyphosate which is definitely not good for hair and is especially bad for the brain.
Thank you so much for your help lampofred I will try juicing plenty of potatoes and eating a well cooked one here and there as well as incorporate non fat milk and other things you prescribed, I'm wondering on a personal note would you do the 2 cups a day or at least 1 cup of sugar a day to reverse you hairloss if you were losing it? You said it has glyphosate and bad that it's bad for hair/brain, I'm unfamiliarized with this, why is it bad? And is this found in all table sugar including organic? Thank you

also how much aspirin do you take? I purchased a pure powder aspirin called ANIPRIN and Im afraid of over dosing, do you think a gram of pure Aspirin is beneficial for hair loss?

SamYo123

It will deplete B-vitamins a lot, especially B1, B6, and maybe B3, B2. All the minerals too, calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium. It might be doable if you eat lots of liver but it's probably safer to find a good brand of OJ.
How is durianrider consuming up to 300g+ of sucrose, white sugar without B vit deficiency?

EustaceBagge

How is durianrider consuming up to 300g+ of sucrose, white sugar without B vit deficiency?
Exactly, and the strange part is how not all fruits have a good amount of b vitamins and minerals to mitigate such deficiency? So do we deplete b vitamins when eating a lot of bananas? I think the whole vitamin depletion argument underestimates how efficient the body is.

Sugar is also very good to heal yourself with in case you have digestive issues because it is digested so easily. A good b complex and diet will mitigate any mineral loss that occurs from sugar consumption.

This town in Mexico, Chiapas, consumes more coke than they consume water and have diabetes rates of about <0.05%, while the USA has diabetes rate of about 10% according to the post of MrSmart in the following thread:

So make sure you get in plenty calcium, magnesium and b-complex vitamins as most people lack those and your g2g.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals