Coffee Helps My Digustion Why?

raypeatclips

why is everyone making fun of me :disrelieved:

Because you spelt digestion wrong, don't worry about it.

I've thought about coffee and digestion a lot the past few days. Haidut has written that caffeine increases gastric acid, which should help digestion. Caffine is also a thyroid surrogate and good thyroid function improves digestion. Also might reduce gut serotonin, which causes a lot of digestion problems. Also a lot of things in coffee (and everything else) that hasn't been discovered yet. If it's helping your digestion then keep taking it. How much are you drinking, by the way?

Giraffe

I feel giraffe is being dangerously authoritarian here and probably doesn't properly grasp the considerations of digustion. It was only through the wise musings of biggirlkiss that I grew as a human being to realize my own digustion issues.
Whatever your issues are, I wish you that you get them sorted out soon.

sladerunner69

I think a little coffee helps my digestion. When I bumped it up to more than 3 cups a day I get stomach cramps and fowl, burning excrement. I think this IBS, because I end up on the potty every couple of hours and sometimes can't even produce any excrement. So the amount of coffee that aids digestion is definitely dose dependent. Or perhaps the coffee aids digestion in the stomach but irritates the colon.

sladerunner69

This is a more interesting comment than you probably meant. Jonathan Haidt's work identifies that a sense of "disgust" is highly correlated with conservatism and extreme liberals essentially lack it. Liberals have no concept of how flag burning or homosexual PDA makes people with a healthy sense of disgust feel. The criticisms of the term "authoritarian" is that it is really nothing more than a left wing attack and essentially has no meaning. I hold to this view.

Far lefties, commies, sjw's they all feel intense disgust. It is the conservatives who generally more rational minded and don't let emotions cloud their judgement. Left is criticized as being to emotional and right is criticized as lacking emotion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals