Coffee Helps My Digustion Why?

Footscray

Disgust is an authoritarian trait. If metabolic rate improves you are more OK about how things are???

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

so you lower stress and increase hcl or is it you lower serotonin in the gut or is it both?

zztr

Disgust is an authoritarian trait.

This is a more interesting comment than you probably meant. Jonathan Haidt's work identifies that a sense of "disgust" is highly correlated with conservatism and extreme liberals essentially lack it. Liberals have no concept of how flag burning or homosexual PDA makes people with a healthy sense of disgust feel. The criticisms of the term "authoritarian" is that it is really nothing more than a left wing attack and essentially has no meaning. I hold to this view.

Only 3 replies and we are at politics

encerent

who cares why? If it works then keep doing it. Digustion is so complex and there are so many things in coffee. No one could be sure of the answer

zztr

Second reply was political. And everything is open to consideration when the topic at hand is Digustion.

How old are you? Is this is a generational thing? You do one emoticon posts a lot, and nobody else does. I have to admit it's annoying.
Does it digust you :eyes:

zztr

To be honest I'm coming to the realization that an overdeveloped sense of digust is one of my main problems in life.

To be honest I'm coming to the realization that an overdeveloped sense of digust is one of my main problems in life.

Coffee could help that by acting like cascara and energizing the intestinal wall :emoji_coffee:

Giraffe

@biggirlkisss, you create a new thread for each of your digestion -- please note: it's 'digestion' and not 'digustion' -- and other diet related questions. The same is true for your weight problems and other topics.

I have started to merge a couple of your threads of the last six months. I suggest you use the existing threads instead of creating new ones all the time.

Reading through the posts there, I noticed that people here really try to help you, but sometimes you don't answer their questions. How about you read the threads again, and check if there are useful suggestions you have not tried yet?

Here are two of your (now merged) threads:

Digestion Problems, Food Choices
Can't Stop Gaining Weight

zztr

I feel giraffe is being dangerously authoritarian here and probably doesn't properly grasp the considerations of digustion. It was only through the wise musings of biggirlkiss that I grew as a human being to realize my own digustion issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals