Low Toxin Studies "CLASTOGENIC" - 18 Studies Highlighting Ivermectin Induced DNA Breakage, Damage & Related Disorders

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ivermectin is toxic garbage. But hey, the "alternative" health guru's say it will save the world!

Tarmander

Been doing more research into this. I have been taking IVM daily for around 2.5 years at 12mg per day.. The main things it does for me is alleviate anxiety, and increase my attractiveness to the opposite sex.

I watched the guy go through the studies. Some of those studies are a bit sketchy, like the one from Africa. But there may be something there.

I don't think it is as toxic as he claims. I built a strong muscular frame, and had some amazing health milestones all while taking IVM daily.

I am looking for an alternative to IVM which gives me as much benefit. Going to try out GABA, but doubt it will increase my attractiveness like IVM does.

The big connection I am trying to find is the one around GABA and IVM. IVM in one study lowered the desire for alcohol. Alcohol is also a GABA activator/agonist/binds to the GABA-a receptor.

I have both grandparents who are alcoholics, and a father who is an alcoholic. I should have all those genes that crave alcohol, but my health doesn't allow me to be a regular user. But IVM fits into that lock so well and probably gives me similar benefits.

lvysaur

Been doing more research into this. I have been taking IVM daily for around 2.5 years at 12mg per day.. The main things it does for me is alleviate anxiety, and increase my attractiveness to the opposite sex.

I watched the guy go through the studies. Some of those studies are a bit sketchy, like the one from Africa. But there may be something there.

I don't think it is as toxic as he claims. I built a strong muscular frame, and had some amazing health milestones all while taking IVM daily.

I am looking for an alternative to IVM which gives me as much benefit. Going to try out GABA, but doubt it will increase my attractiveness like IVM does.

The big connection I am trying to find is the one around GABA and IVM. IVM in one study lowered the desire for alcohol. Alcohol is also a GABA activator/agonist/binds to the GABA-a receptor.

I have both grandparents who are alcoholics, and a father who is an alcoholic. I should have all those genes that crave alcohol, but my health doesn't allow me to be a regular user. But IVM fits into that lock so well and probably gives me similar benefits.
What was your daily dosage? And how long did you take it for?

Tarmander

I never stopped

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals