Cholesterol Powder - Steroid Hormone Precursor Available For Lab/Research Use

Discussion in 'Life Giving Store' started by LifeGivingStore, Aug 27, 2017.

1. tca300

tca300 Member

I might consider it. My PUFA has been <440mg per day for a while now ( under 2 grams for the last few years, and under 5 grams for about 10 years ) Its extremely difficult because the amount of food I have to eat to keep from developing the concentration camp look is way more that I would prefer. If adding cholesterol increases the metabolic rate further I couldn't handle it. I have already had to stop coffee, and lower light exposure.

2. schultz

schultz Member

Haha, wow!

I think you kinda have to try it now. Consume HCO at 25% calories, add in cholesterol and let's see if you develop scaly tail disease. Help us tca300, you're our only hope!

3. Rand56

Rand56 Member

Anyone else thinks this stuff tastes pretty rank? My rat gets a bad grimace on his face downing it. I have to make sure I mix it in with plenty of sour cream to make it more tolerable to the taste for him.

4. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

It has a kind of strong banana type smell, hard to describe. But not much of a taste.

Update: End of 3rd experiment is wrapping up. Reproduced same exact results as the first two. Male subject is very sexually aggressive, nocturnal erections are still prevalent along with morning erections.

If too much cholesterol powder is administered(200mg a day human equivalent) male subject gets angry easily and wants to go to war, so there seems to be a sweet spot. 50mg-100mg human equivalent a day max is all needed for current test subject to increase libido and sexual function.

5. Rand56

Rand56 Member

Hmmm that's interesting. I also read tankasnowgod's post saying it doesn't have any real taste to it.

6. tallglass13

tallglass13 Member

Registered Nurse
    @charlie , thanks for the update on your experiment...sounds like a good supp for libido and erection quality. Im in!

7. GAF

GAF Member

CPA
    Anybody have an idea why ingesting cholesterol powder would increase "libido and sexual function" and eating a couple of eggs does not have the same impact. I guess maybe the other stuff in eggs somehow mitigates a direct impact??

8. charlie

Quick Duckduckgo search shows that Testosterone supplementation improves libido in a lot of males. Bodybuilders eat egg yolks for androgenic purposes. So I think its safe to assume cholesterol supplementation increases testosterone since it is a steroid hormone precursor. Have you tried just using egg yolks?

Also looking forward to see if other researchers are finding the same results. I ran experiment 3 different times, so I am fairly certain the findings are solid and not placebo. Was not expecting these results but was pleasantly surprised at findings.

9. charlie

:hattip

10. GAF

GAF Member

CPA
    Charlie, I read back thru your posts and don't see if you said what time of day you were feeding this to your test subjects. I just ordered some to experiment on the Great Ratsky Jr. I think I will dissolve a small amount in dmso and rub it on his scrotum and see what kind of war he starts with his harem. Then, I might do the harem and see if a cat fight breaks out.

11. RobertJM

RobertJM Member

I read the other day that the body makes about 4,000mg of cholesterol itself, each day.
    Not sure if this is true.

12. charlie

Early in day after good meal.

:shock:

:ninja

13. charlie

Well that is why I am hoping some others will chime in. Wondering if other researchers have the same findings. I feel pretty confident in the results.
    Quite possibly so. Pointless found the same.
    You could be onto something.

14. XPlus

XPlus Member

Interesting. The thought of that would kill a fish oil junkie faster than the fish oil.

15. charlie

:ss

16. charlie

Attached Files:

17. RobertJM

RobertJM Member

I've already purchased a bag, Charlie. Will post my results here.

18. tca300

tca300 Member

I just ordered some, so we will see what happens. I dont think ( my rat ) can do 25% calories from HCO though, going above 10% fat intake is very undesirable for him ( THE RAT ) at the moment. He can do ~10% from MCT oil, the small amounts in Orange Juice, skim milk and gelatin though.

19. schultz

schultz Member

Yah 25% takes up quite a bit of calories (and empty calories at that). Let us know how it works for you! I may order some based on your testimonial, so pressure is on. :shock:

20. charlie

Look forward to it. :hattip