Cholesterol Powder - Steroid Hormone Precursor Available For Lab/Research Use

Atman

Very interesting product. I have been looking for cholesterol powder for a long time, but it's not easy to get as a private person and usually very expensive.
This is also the problem which I have with this product, it's over 1$ per dose, but I might give it a try for experimentation and emergencies.
Do you ship to Europe? And what's the fee?

Atman

I don't get how you think it's expensive.

It's objectively far more expensive per dose than most other supplements.

Just compare it to Pregnenolone for example.

• Pregnenolone : Price per 10g ~ 15$; Effective dose ~ 50mg; Price per dose ~ 8 Cents
  • Cholesterol : Price per 10g ~ 13$; Effective dose ~ 1g ; Price per dose ~ 1,3$

Rand56

• Pregnenolone : Price per 10g ~ 15$; Effective dose ~ 50mg; Price per dose ~ 8 Cents
  • Cholesterol : Price per 10g ~ 13$; Effective dose ~ 1g ; Price per dose ~ 1,3$

Well, then maybe we should all wait for you to open your biz, sell a similar product, and let's see how much you have to sell if for to make a profit :)

OP
LifeGivingStore
Do you ship to Europe? And what's the fee?
Hi Atman, thank you for your interest.

Yes, we do ship to Europe. I am in the process right now of getting the shipping cost to Europe/Internationally as low as possible. I need to make another trip to the post office today to speak with them again to make sure we are getting the best price. Soon as we get that done I will update here. Thank you for your patience as we work through this.

This product is very reasonably priced. I don't get how you think it's expensive.
Rand56, thank you. At the end of the day it's quite eye opening regarding the costs of doing business.

DaveFoster

Well, then maybe we should all wait for you to open your biz, sell a similar product, and let's see how much you have to sell if for to make a profit :)
hqdefault.jpg

Waynish

Any safety info - I'm guessing it shouldn't be considered identical to the same amount of cholesterol in a steak, for example.

sladerunner69

1g isn't the effective dose... in fact I would never take as much as 1 gram. I would take 100-300 mg.

Pointless

What is wrong with dietary cholesterol? Even the FDA admitted there is nothing.

The problem is the amount of pufa and other fats present in high cholesterol foods. Try getting 500 mg of dietary cholesterol without loading up on PUFAs. Since Ray has said that non-responsiveness to thyroid may be caused by low cholesterol, and there are many threads on this forum about non-responsiveness to thyroid on this forum that were not adequately dealt with, this is a worthy experiment.

My personal experience is that I have low cholesterol. It's been tested as low as 133, but I think it can get lower. This cannot be solved through diet alone because I have bile acid malabsorption and steatorrhea due to an ileal resection. Saturated fat is not absorbed well and causes digestive and hygienic problems. Fructose is not enough. I can take pregnenolone to stave off the crippling depression that low cholesterol causes me, but I get side effects like a cracking voice. I can take 75 mcgs of T3 twice a day and feel nothing. 100 mcgs of T3 twice a day causes major problems from low cholesterol. Diet has not been able to help me because of my situation. So I would like to try cholesterol powder, and I don't think I'm the only one.

The problem is the amount of pufa and other fats present in high cholesterol foods. Try getting 500 mg of dietary cholesterol without loading up on PUFAs. Since Ray has said that non-responsiveness to thyroid may be caused by low cholesterol, and there are many threads on this forum about non-responsiveness to thyroid on this forum that were not adequately dealt with, this is a worthy experiment.

My personal experience is that I have low cholesterol. It's been tested as low as 133, but I think it can get lower. This cannot be solved through diet alone because I have bile acid malabsorption and steatorrhea due to an ileal resection. Saturated fat is not absorbed well and causes digestive and hygienic problems. Fructose is not enough. I can take pregnenolone to stave off the crippling depression that low cholesterol causes me, but I get side effects like a cracking voice. I can take 75 mcgs of T3 twice a day and feel nothing. 100 mcgs of T3 twice a day causes major problems from low cholesterol. Diet has not been able to help me because of my situation. So I would like to try cholesterol powder, and I don't think I'm the only one.
I didn't say anything about the supplement.

Pointless

I didn't say anything about the supplement.

Oh I thought your point was that there was no need for cholesterol supplements because you can get it from food. If that wasn't what you meant, then my post was for other people with that same question. :cool:

Atman

1g isn't the effective dose... in fact I would never take as much as 1 gram. I would take 100-300 mg.

How significant would the alteration of your hormonal profile be from 300mg? What about 1g?

An omelette with 5 eggs has arround 1g of cholesterol.

100mg cholesterol would be like half an egg.
I highly doubt one would notice anything from that amount.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals