Cause Of Excessive Sweating

golder

Any other natural antihistamines that we can pair alongside this Bifidyn. Is theanine worthwhile?

SQu

How can dead bacteria be anti-inflammatory; or, alive or dead, helpful in themselves if you can avoid the lactic acid they produce; while dead bacteria are also endotoxin, to be lowered as much as possible?

managing

How can dead bacteria be anti-inflammatory; or, alive or dead, helpful in themselves if you can avoid the lactic acid they produce; while dead bacteria are also endotoxin, to be lowered as much as possible?
Not certain I understand the question. But, if you displace lactic acid producing bacteria with non-lactic acid producing bacteria, the result is decreased lactic acid.

Dead bacteria are a conundrum. In a perfect GI, a "normal" turnover rate shouldn't result in much adsorption of endotoxin.

managing

I ordered Bifidyn, but its going to take two weeks. So, ever impatient, I ordered this:

Kyo-Dophilus Daily Probiotic

Similar, with the addition only of Lactobacillus gasseri and silica. I hate to take silica, but I am so glad I did. I've had the flu the last 3-5 days. Took this last night with dinner. Spiked a small fever (99.5-100) just before bed. Woke up this morning drenched in sweat and feeling . . . amazing. Took another with breakfast and I feel . . . amazing! I haven't touched ketotifen or famotidine all day. I had leftover pizza and lamb chops for lunch . . . and no histamine-like reaction at all!

I'll definitely compare them, but if this keeps up its a game-changer.

Research of L. gasseri suggests that it is a low lactic acid producer (Bifidobacterium don't produce lactic at all) and, like the Bifido' catabolizes histamine.

EDIT: To be clear, the "drenched in sweat" above I attribute to breaking my fever, not histamine. No sweat since then. Its pretty cool here, but in the past, that meant nothing.
I've continued taking the Bifidobacteria. The euphoria of the first dose hasn't repeated. And I have been using (less) antihistamine. I am also still recovering from the flu. I am not sure its going to completely control histamine, but its definitely a step in the right direction. Bifidyn should arrive next week and I'll see if there are any tangible differences.

Meanwhile, an observation. BMs have changed. Noticeable smaller, darker, and firmer. No change in frequency. Overall intestinal discomfort and bloating reduced.

managing

I reduced my sweating significantly after going low salt,800mg Sodium/d.
What do you attribute that to?

Known effects of low salt would be lower blood volume, lower blood pressure (nominal) and higher cortisol. One thing I wonder about is the balance between cortisol and adrenaline. Sometimes I wonder if lowering cortisol too much causes adrenaline to spike more during low blood sugar.

What do you attribute that to?

Known effects of low salt would be lower blood volume, lower blood pressure (nominal) and higher cortisol. One thing I wonder about is the balance between cortisol and adrenaline. Sometimes I wonder if lowering cortisol too much causes adrenaline to spike more during low blood sugar.

High salt is believed to induce a state of slight hypercortisolism,the effect on Bone is attributed to this.
The changes to the renal hormone-network that occur to reduce excess NaCl are also acting on the skin.

Peater

Hello @managing and everyone else. I have an interesting development I would appreciate some help interpreting.

It turns out the Pepcid didn't continue to work, it must have been the Anhydrol forte still in effect. However while doing some more research I found an old post I made years ago mentioning sage. I've travelled all over the country and moved house since then. I forgot I'd ever bought it!

I was actually looking for natural anticholinergics, as anticholinergic drugs are the next step in helping hyperhydrosis.

Sage is mentioned as helping menopausal women (So hot sweats etc), and having estrogenic properties.

I am a 35 year old male. I cannot understand why sage would be helpful to me. Is there any literature about it having anticholinergic properties? Google just shows endless

All I can say is that I went out for a walk with no shirt in the sun today, and normally I would have constant drips down my torso, and at worst my arm pits were a little clammy.

Rather than start scatter-buying supplements again, I'd like to see if we think it is the estrogenic properties of sage, or another mechanism that is helping with this. Is it safe for continued use? Is tolerance possible? Or even, a reset of some hormonal system?

My regular supplements remain: magnesium, vitamin D, B12 sublingual w/selenium. Occasional niacinamide and taurine.

I have cut out dairy again as it does not seem to agree with me and did not see any benefits. (Jersey cream in coffee, and proper non-veg Gouda were my main dairy sources).

I found this on rxlist

Drying medications (Anticholinergic drugs)Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.Talk with your health provider.

Common sage (Salvia officinalis) and Spanish sage (Salvia lavandulaefolia) might increase levels of certain chemicals in the body that work in the brain, heart, and elsewhere. Some drying medications called "anticholinergic drugs" can also these same chemicals, but in a different way. These drying medications might decrease the effects of these sage species, and these sage species might decrease the effects of drying medications.

Some of these drying medications include atropine, scopolamine, some medications used for allergies (antihistamines), and some medications used for depression (antidepressants).
and this abstract, although I don't understand it Link

managing

Hello @managing and everyone else. I have an interesting development I would appreciate some help interpreting.

It turns out the Pepcid didn't continue to work, it must have been the Anhydrol forte still in effect. However while doing some more research I found an old post I made years ago mentioning sage. I've travelled all over the country and moved house since then. I forgot I'd ever bought it!

I was actually looking for natural anticholinergics, as anticholinergic drugs are the next step in helping hyperhydrosis.

Sage is mentioned as helping menopausal women (So hot sweats etc), and having estrogenic properties.

I am a 35 year old male. I cannot understand why sage would be helpful to me. Is there any literature about it having anticholinergic properties? Google just shows endless

All I can say is that I went out for a walk with no shirt in the sun today, and normally I would have constant drips down my torso, and at worst my arm pits were a little clammy.

Rather than start scatter-buying supplements again, I'd like to see if we think it is the estrogenic properties of sage, or another mechanism that is helping with this. Is it safe for continued use? Is tolerance possible? Or even, a reset of some hormonal system?

My regular supplements remain: magnesium, vitamin D, B12 sublingual w/selenium. Occasional niacinamide and taurine.

I have cut out dairy again as it does not seem to agree with me and did not see any benefits. (Jersey cream in coffee, and proper non-veg Gouda were my main dairy sources).

I found this on rxlist

and this abstract, although I don't understand it Link
Sage seems to bind estrogen receptors. This is not the same as being estrogenic (promoting estrogen production). In this regard, it appears to be blocking estrogen. This can result in estrogen upregulation, if other conditions are met as well. I don't know this self-regulating cycle very well, so I can't say for sure. But the first step actually blocks estrogen's actions.

Peater

Sage seems to bind estrogen receptors. This is not the same as being estrogenic (promoting estrogen production). In this regard, it appears to be blocking estrogen. This can result in estrogen upregulation, if other conditions are met as well. I don't know this self-regulating cycle very well, so I can't say for sure. But the first step actually blocks estrogen's actions.

Thank you managing! Weird that none of the estrogen-opposing ideas and supps we all know about from Peat's work, seemed to help.

Even a brief course of aromasin years ago (Pre peat) when I was weight training, did not help.

Peater

Here is a fascinating and slightly sad story of one man's struggle and research. I was surprised to see he tried so many things that worked for a bit then stopped working. As you probably guessed, sage stopped working after a few days.

Hyperhidrosis is caused by dephosphorylation of CREB in times of stress, and the activation of accumulated levels of acetaldehyde in human plasma, as a result of a mutation in the aldehyde dehydrogenase metabolic pathway

Abstract

Hyperhidrosis should be classified in the Psychological DSM V manual as a “stress disorder dysfunction.”

Hyperhidrosis is triggered by a dephosphorylation of cAMP response element binding (CREB) or the non-activation of CREB in hyperhidrosis patient interpretation of a stressful event. The combination of stress and dephosphorylation of CREB results in the stimulation of already existing accumulated levels of acetaldehyde in human plasma caused by a mutation/ malfunction in the aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) metabolic pathway. The elevated levels of acetaldehyde crosses the blood brain barrier causing toxic encephalopathy and inflammation of the pituitary gland, resulting in exacerbation of HPA axis. Ingesting of food or breathing air containing trace amounts of acetaldehyde produces elevated levels of Malondialdehyde (MDA) which is an indication of lipid peroxidation. This process causes oxidative stress and cellular antioxidants to be out of sequence, such as high levels of superoxide dismutase (SOD), and low levels of catalase (CAT), glutathione peroxidase (GSH-px), as this antioxidant imbalance attempts to restore homeostasis. The free radical damage that occurs due to “churned up” levels of acetaldehyde produces accumulated levels of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), these antioxidants are overwhelmed by the volume of H2O2 in the human plasma as ROS exceeds antioxidant capacity. The excess H2O2 is broken down into water and passes through the highest concentration of sweat glands, resulting in hyperhidrosis.

Conclusion: hyperhidrosis patients are detoxifying every day through excessive sweating.

As for myself, I am currently trying lipothiamine having read a lot of the work of Derrick Lonsdale about low-level thiamine deficiency. I am also taking 'MegaFolinic' folinic acid as that is reported to have beneficial effects on all sorts of bodily functions. Ideally I would get tested for the MTHFR mutation, but funds are tight at the moment and all it would reveal is a need to take folinic acid, so why npot just try it for a month?

Attachments

• Hyperhidrosis_is_caused_by_dephosphoryla.doc
    686 KB · Views: 664
Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals