Cause Of Excessive Sweating

managing

I feel I owe you a more informative update, but all I can say is as of today things are much better! I have no idea how long the two times I applied the Anhydrol Forte (6 and 5 days ago) would take to wear off, but the effect must have diminished somewhat by now. The Pepcid does have a very pleasing effect on my mood, it's subtle but I notice it. Thank you so much for the tip. That and diamant seems like a nice combo (For me)

I will be back with more updates as soon as I can be sure it's not a lingering effect of the Anhydrol Forte.

I had a blood test yesterday regarding this issue, I forgot to check what was being tested but I know cortisol was on there.
:thumbup

managing

If anyone in the absolute world knows how I can get Famotidine USP absolutely anwhere, I will be extremely indebted to you! Pepcid etc has such horrible inactive ingredients (talc, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide etc).
Thanks very much in advance!
I don't swallow it. I dissolve it in the mouth for a few minutes and then clear out the residue. Not perfect, but better than swallowing. That said, I am with you. Would love to find a pure source. Its very effective at much smaller than typical doses when dissolved and adsorbed through the mouth. I assume it would be transdermally too. I need to get some DMSO to try.

golder

I don't swallow it. I dissolve it in the mouth for a few minutes and then clear out the residue. Not perfect, but better than swallowing. That said, I am with you. Would love to find a pure source. Its very effective at much smaller than typical doses when dissolved and adsorbed through the mouth. I assume it would be transdermally too. I need to get some DMSO to try.
Interesting. So you just bite a bit of the tablet, swirl it around the mouth and spit it all out after a few minutes? Thanks.

managing

Interesting. So you just bite a bit of the tablet, swirl it around the mouth and spit it all out after a few minutes? Thanks.
I leave it in the same spot to dissolve and adsorb. Easier to clean out the residue that way. Otherwise, yes.

Peater

I leave it in the same spot to dissolve and adsorb. Easier to clean out the residue that way. Otherwise, yes.

I'm still not sure what to say. Everything is still...fine. Either the Anhydrol Forte is still effective, after only 2 applications a week ago or you've provided me with something that can help with a problem I've had for 2 decades. I could hug you. This is utterly life changing, I don't think I can put into words what this means to me. Thank you.

I will have to start researching what can cause high H2 or if there are natural ways of managing it.

golder

I'm still not sure what to say. Everything is still...fine. Either the Anhydrol Forte is still effective, after only 2 applications a week ago or you've provided me with something that can help with a problem I've had for 2 decades. I could hug you. This is utterly life changing, I don't think I can put into words what this means to me. Thank you.

I will have to start researching what can cause high H2 or if there are natural ways of managing it.

Any other remedies you/anyone finds helpful for high H2, please help

HHB

i got famotodine by going to the doctor and saying i have acid reflux, convinced him to give me a script for famotodine from a compounding pharmacy, i asked it it to be compouned with sodium bicarb as the filler and i have 10mg of just famotidine and baking soda

managing

Happy to help :):. If you find anything interesting, please be sure to share!

managing

i got famotodine by going to the doctor and saying i have acid reflux, convinced him to give me a script for famotodine from a compounding pharmacy, i asked it it to be compouned with sodium bicarb as the filler and i have 10mg of just famotidine and baking soda
Great idea! Are you in the US? Or elsewhere?

managing

I feel I owe you a more informative update, but all I can say is as of today things are much better! I have no idea how long the two times I applied the Anhydrol Forte (6 and 5 days ago) would take to wear off, but the effect must have diminished somewhat by now. The Pepcid does have a very pleasing effect on my mood, it's subtle but I notice it. Thank you so much for the tip. That and diamant seems like a nice combo (For me)

I will be back with more updates as soon as I can be sure it's not a lingering effect of the Anhydrol Forte.

I had a blood test yesterday regarding this issue, I forgot to check what was being tested but I know cortisol was on there.
@Peater : How are things going?

You might want to check out this thread.
Gilbert Syndrome / High Bilirubin / Bad Fat Digestion

For a discussion of probiotic strains that limit histamine. I haven't tried any of this yet, but may soon.

Peater

@Peater : How are things going?

You might want to check out this thread.
Gilbert Syndrome / High Bilirubin / Bad Fat Digestion

For a discussion of probiotic strains that limit histamine. I haven't tried any of this yet, but may soon.

Hey, pretty good thanks - I have used probiotics before and not noticed much difference, but I can't remember what strains. One was a soil-based organism rather than standard lactobacillus, I remember that. Ox bile supps were great for my digestion but I didn't notice any other benefits. I have some TUDCA, I didn't notice any improvements in sweating with it. I'm not drinking much now so I should really finish the bag off (Timing with alcohol is crucial with that stuff apparently)

I thought Peat was more inclined towards a sterile gut?

I have ordered some bifidyn anyway, after looking at the reviews!

Last edited:

managing

Hey, pretty good thanks - I have used probiotics before and not noticed much difference, but I can't remember what strains. One was a soil-based organism rather than standard lactobacillus, I remember that. Ox bile supps were great for my digestion but I didn't notice any other benefits. I have some TUDCA, I didn't notice any improvements in sweating with it. I'm not drinking much now so I should really finish the bag off (Timing with alcohol is crucial with that stuff apparently)

I thought Peat was more inclined towards a sterile gut?

I have ordered some bifidyn anyway, after looking at the reviews!
He is more towards a sterile gut. Most probiotics are broad spectrum. Most so called "probiotics" produce lactic acid and histamine. What is notable about most (maybe all) bifidobacterium is that they produce no lactic acid and they degrade histamine. Another interesting thing I found is that apparently bifidobacterium will sequester iron (and thus pass it instead of allowing its adsorption/readsorption.

Peat does favor a "sterile gut" but it seems to me that it is impossible to actually maintain sterility. His low dose antibiotic periodically is not going to kill everything by an means. He likes to keep populations down though. I assume this is simply to limit the amount of lactic acid, histamine, and lipopolysaccharide. It seems to me that supplementing bifidobacterium will (to the extent it displaces lactic acid producing bacteria) reduce lactic acid, as well reducing histamine and iron. I emailed him about this very question, but, unfortunately, he has not replied. His replies are very erratic and there is nothing about the inquiries to which he replies and those he doesn't that give any clues as to why.

I've ordered some bifidyn also. There are precious few products like this unfortunately. Only other one I found had silica which, along with titanium dioxide, is an absolute no in my opinion.

Peater

He is more towards a sterile gut. Most probiotics are broad spectrum. Most so called "probiotics" produce lactic acid and histamine. What is notable about most (maybe all) bifidobacterium is that they produce no lactic acid and they degrade histamine. Another interesting thing I found is that apparently bifidobacterium will sequester iron (and thus pass it instead of allowing its adsorption/readsorption.

Peat does favor a "sterile gut" but it seems to me that it is impossible to actually maintain sterility. His low dose antibiotic periodically is not going to kill everything by an means. He likes to keep populations down though. I assume this is simply to limit the amount of lactic acid, histamine, and lipopolysaccharide. It seems to me that supplementing bifidobacterium will (to the extent it displaces lactic acid producing bacteria) reduce lactic acid, as well reducing histamine and iron. I emailed him about this very question, but, unfortunately, he has not replied. His replies are very erratic and there is nothing about the inquiries to which he replies and those he doesn't that give any clues as to why.

I've ordered some bifidyn also. There are precious few products like this unfortunately. Only other one I found had silica which, along with titanium dioxide, is an absolute no in my opinion.

Let's keep this thread up to date with our experiences then - I'll stop the Pepcid AC to give a fair trial, I think

SQu

I sweat excessively in hot weather, mostly head and chest. A mix of a teaspoon of bicarb in 500ml water helps. Takes me from feeling overwhelmed by the heat, to feeling like I can cope, turns off the taps. As a result I go everywhere with a bottle of this. It's also thirst quenching, plain water is less so. I don't have more than four teaspoons ie I don't go over 20g, as not sure if that's safe. It's a really simple thing to do but it works for me while also increasing my energy.

managing

Let's keep this thread up to date with our experiences then - I'll stop the Pepcid AC to give a fair trial, I think
I ordered Bifidyn, but its going to take two weeks. So, ever impatient, I ordered this:

Kyo-Dophilus Daily Probiotic

Similar, with the addition only of Lactobacillus gasseri and silica. I hate to take silica, but I am so glad I did. I've had the flu the last 3-5 days. Took this last night with dinner. Spiked a small fever (99.5-100) just before bed. Woke up this morning drenched in sweat and feeling . . . amazing. Took another with breakfast and I feel . . . amazing! I haven't touched ketotifen or famotidine all day. I had leftover pizza and lamb chops for lunch . . . and no histamine-like reaction at all!

I'll definitely compare them, but if this keeps up its a game-changer.

Research of L. gasseri suggests that it is a low lactic acid producer (Bifidobacterium don't produce lactic at all) and, like the Bifido' catabolizes histamine.

EDIT: To be clear, the "drenched in sweat" above I attribute to breaking my fever, not histamine. No sweat since then. Its pretty cool here, but in the past, that meant nothing.

Peater

I ordered Bifidyn, but its going to take two weeks. So, ever impatient, I ordered this:

Kyo-Dophilus Daily Probiotic

Similar, with the addition only of Lactobacillus gasseri and silica. I hate to take silica, but I am so glad I did. I've had the flu the last 3-5 days. Took this last night with dinner. Spiked a small fever (99.5-100) just before bed. Woke up this morning drenched in sweat and feeling . . . amazing. Took another with breakfast and I feel . . . amazing! I haven't touched ketotifen or famotidine all day. I had leftover pizza and lamb chops for lunch . . . and no histamine-like reaction at all!

I'll definitely compare them, but if this keeps up its a game-changer.

Research of L. gasseri suggests that it is a low lactic acid producer (Bifidobacterium don't produce lactic at all) and, like the Bifido' catabolizes histamine.

EDIT: To be clear, the "drenched in sweat" above I attribute to breaking my fever, not histamine. No sweat since then. Its pretty cool here, but in the past, that meant nothing.

That's encouraging! Mine was at home when I got in from work. I think I am coming down with something as I had a tickly cough last night and a headache this evening. I only mention it to say that it will be harder to give Bifidyn a fair trial until I feel better - I took 2 this evening to start off.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals