Cause Of Excessive Sweating

OP
B

brix

just curious, but how is your lung capacity? Mine tested as the equivalent of an 80 year old and I experience hypehyrdosis when a litter warm and with little exercise. It may just relate to CO2.

managing

I went to the doctor's at last about mine. I have a blood test on Monday.

Barring them finding anything crucial (I think everything will come back 'within range', frankly) if my recent Diamant order does not help my hot-or -cold axilliary sweating, I've reached the end of the road.

After 20 years it's finally gotten so bad it's affecting my work, social, and sex life. It's definitely hormonal or physical but nothing, Peaty or not, has ever made a difference. I've got a roller of Anhydrol Forte ready to use now, and will probably have to resort to MiraDry if I don't want to be dependant on it.

I am generally an anxious person, but I could handle that just fine as I ignore it and crack on, but not when my own body turns traitor to this extent. My temperature tolerance sucks as well, very easy to get too hot from walking or entering a store in a coat, but not too bad with the cold.

This isn't anti-Peat at all, nothing has worked but this is the only health-related forum I ever use now.

Things I've tried, not all at once:

Magnesium (various forms)
B12 patch
5aDHP
TocoVit
Energin
Androsterone
Lisuride
Metergoline
Tyromix (My logic being that hypothyroid can present in weird ways)
StressNon
CortiNon
Lidocaine (Oral, 20 - 40mg in water)
Cypro (1 - 2mg)
Salt
OJ
Aspirin
Coke
Dairy
Vit D
Vit K
Vit A (liver)
Taurine
Niacinamide

Going vegan
Going gluten-free (Still am, this works for me - no hayfever)
Low-carb (While recovering from an op so not training)

IdeaLabs products are listed only to show how ****88 my body is, I have no doubt of the quality of Haidut's products or I wouldn't have ordered them - I can feel the effects of lisuride, and metergoline; it just doesn't make any difference to hyperhydrosis.

Apologies for the blogpost, I just really thought one day I'd find a magic bullet.
Too much cypro. Makes you hypoglycemic and brings on more sweating (after initial relief).

Try this. Its cheap and easy. Go buy a bottle of Pepcid AC. OTC, at every pharmacy on earth. Nibble 1/16 or so of a tablet, every two to 4 hours (or if you wake up at night). Let it dissolve on your tongue. It doesn't taste good per se, but it isn't awful. I bet this relieves some anxiety and sweating. And improves your mood too.

Peater

Too much cypro. Makes you hypoglycemic and brings on more sweating (after initial relief).

Try this. Its cheap and easy. Go buy a bottle of Pepcid AC. OTC, at every pharmacy on earth. Nibble 1/16 or so of a tablet, every two to 4 hours (or if you wake up at night). Let it dissolve on your tongue. It doesn't taste good per se, but it isn't awful. I bet this relieves some anxiety and sweating. And improves your mood too.

Oh I'd sweated for years before I ever tried the cypro - it's wonderful before bed! Thank you for the Pepcid tip - unfortunately Famotidine appears to be POM over here - you didn't mean plain calcium and magnesium carbonate tablets did you? We call them Rennies

Peater

just curious, but how is your lung capacity? Mine tested as the equivalent of an 80 year old and I experience hypehyrdosis when a litter warm and with little exercise. It may just relate to CO2.

I'm reasonably fit, I can swim a mile easily enough, work a physical job. It could be low CO2, I try and nose-breath as much as possible. What did you do to raise CO2? Bag breathing doesn't relax me at all.

managing

Oh I'd sweated for years before I ever tried the cypro - it's wonderful before bed! Thank you for the Pepcid tip - unfortunately Famotidine appears to be POM over here - you didn't mean plain calcium and magnesium carbonate tablets did you? We call them Rennies
Oh, yeah, I didn't mean it was the original cause. Just that I've found that cypro and ketotifen--too much and you feel good and then later not so good.

I am surprised famotidine is not OTC. I know I bought some in France (and yes, I realize GB is not France :): recently. Anyway, it should still be reasonably easy to get shipped to GB. Alternatively, you could say to your GP: "I have occasional heartburn. My sister's GP prescribed Famotidine [whatever form is readily available in GB] for her's and she says it works great. Could you prescribe that so I can try it?" I don't know much about your health service, but here in the US that would work at a pretty high percentage, so long as it was on label like this.

Peater

Oh, yeah, I didn't mean it was the original cause. Just that I've found that cypro and ketotifen--too much and you feel good and then later not so good.

I am surprised famotidine is not OTC. I know I bought some in France (and yes, I realize GB is not France :): recently. Anyway, it should still be reasonably easy to get shipped to GB. Alternatively, you could say to your GP: "I have occasional heartburn. My sister's GP prescribed Famotidine [whatever form is readily available in GB] for her's and she says it works great. Could you prescribe that so I can try it?" I don't know much about your health service, but here in the US that would work at a pretty high percentage, so long as it was on label like this.

I will try and get hold of some - I'd never heard of this before, do you still use it? Any idea how it works?

golder

I went to the doctor's at last about mine. I have a blood test on Monday.

Barring them finding anything crucial (I think everything will come back 'within range', frankly) if my recent Diamant order does not help my hot-or -cold axilliary sweating, I've reached the end of the road.

After 20 years it's finally gotten so bad it's affecting my work, social, and sex life. It's definitely hormonal or physical but nothing, Peaty or not, has ever made a difference. I've got a roller of Anhydrol Forte ready to use now, and will probably have to resort to MiraDry if I don't want to be dependant on it.

I am generally an anxious person, but I could handle that just fine as I ignore it and crack on, but not when my own body turns traitor to this extent. My temperature tolerance sucks as well, very easy to get too hot from walking or entering a store in a coat, but not too bad with the cold.

This isn't anti-Peat at all, nothing has worked but this is the only health-related forum I ever use now.

Things I've tried, not all at once:

Magnesium (various forms)
B12 patch
5aDHP
TocoVit
Energin
Androsterone
Lisuride
Metergoline
Tyromix (My logic being that hypothyroid can present in weird ways)
StressNon
CortiNon
Lidocaine (Oral, 20 - 40mg in water)
Cypro (1 - 2mg)
Salt
OJ
Aspirin
Coke
Dairy
Vit D
Vit K
Vit A (liver)
Taurine
Niacinamide

Going vegan
Going gluten-free (Still am, this works for me - no hayfever)
Low-carb (While recovering from an op so not training)

IdeaLabs products are listed only to show how ****88 my body is, I have no doubt of the quality of Haidut's products or I wouldn't have ordered them - I can feel the effects of lisuride, and metergoline; it just doesn't make any difference to hyperhydrosis.

Apologies for the blogpost, I just really thought one day I'd find a magic bullet.

fingers crossed for you man, also a real big sufferer of excessive sweating. You’ve gotta let us know if you find a cure! What diamant dosage you gonna try?

Last edited:

LUH 3417

I remember diamant made me sweat even more but let us know.
I am seeing an acupuncturist again and she gave me some herbs that feel astringent. She said I can’t hold onto my chi so I sweat excessively. I wish I could figure it out on my own but I’ve tried so many things and feel like I messed myself up sometimes through experimentation.

Peater

fingers crossed for you man, also a real big sufferer of excessive swearing. You’ve gotta let us know if you find a cure! What diamant dosage you gonna try?

Thanks mate - Of course, I will be shouting it from every rooftop! I tried 5 drops, rubbed onto my wrists today. My pupils were small so I think it did something - I felt reasonable. No difference to the sweating yet. Although I see haidut himself tried 10 drops orally so maybe 5 orally tomorrow.

I remember diamant made me sweat even more but let us know.
I am seeing an acupuncturist again and she gave me some herbs that feel astringent. She said I can’t hold onto my chi so I sweat excessively. I wish I could figure it out on my own but I’ve tried so many things and feel like I messed myself up sometimes through experimentation.

It's so frustrating because of the implications on social, sexual and business matters.

managing

I will try and get hold of some - I'd never heard of this before, do you still use it? Any idea how it works?
I do still use it. It is widely believed to lower stomach acid, but its been well demonstrated not to do that. Rather, as an H2 antagonist, it probably heals ulcers by inhibiting histamine release in the GI tract. But that isn't what you want it for. You want it for systemic H2 antagonism (hence, dissolve on tongue). Sweating is highly likely related to histamine (especially when accompanied by anxiety). Are there other possibilities? Sure. But histamine is likely involved.

Peater

I do still use it. It is widely believed to lower stomach acid, but its been well demonstrated not to do that. Rather, as an H2 antagonist, it probably heals ulcers by inhibiting histamine release in the GI tract. But that isn't what you want it for. You want it for systemic H2 antagonism (hence, dissolve on tongue). Sweating is highly likely related to histamine (especially when accompanied by anxiety). Are there other possibilities? Sure. But histamine is likely involved.

I appreciate this thank you. I did a quick search and see that most antihistamines work on H1. This explains why cypro did nothing for me.

Do you have any idea what could cause an otherwise healthy person to need this? Most medical literature seems to be related to treating the symptoms.

managing

I appreciate this thank you. I did a quick search and see that most antihistamines work on H1. This explains why cypro did nothing for me.

Do you have any idea what could cause an otherwise healthy person to need this? Most medical literature seems to be related to treating the symptoms.
I wish I knew. There is a condition called Mast Cell Activation Disorder MCAD. Its diagnosis is nebulous and seems like one of those "we don't know what else to do with this cluster of symptoms" kind of thing.

Peater

I wish I knew. There is a condition called Mast Cell Activation Disorder MCAD. Its diagnosis is nebulous and seems like one of those "we don't know what else to do with this cluster of symptoms" kind of thing.

That's interesting thanks. The name was vaguely familiar. Looks awful, I don't think it's that - I can pick a few things off the list but I expect most people could

Peater

Hello again - After trawling some pharmacies today, OTC Famotidine is not possible over here. However I did find ranitidine/Zantac which is an H2 blocker sold for the same purpose - what do you reckon to that?

As an update for everyone else Anhydrol Forte literally works over night - just enjoyed my first totally dry day since I was teenager - but it's uncomfortable enough to cause a restless night's sleep. Not pleasant to use at all, but the results are very impressive.

managing

Hello again - After trawling some pharmacies today, OTC Famotidine is not possible over here. However I did find ranitidine/Zantac which is an H2 blocker sold for the same purpose - what do you reckon to that?

As an update for everyone else Anhydrol Forte literally works over night - just enjoyed my first totally dry day since I was teenager - but it's uncomfortable enough to cause a restless night's sleep. Not pleasant to use at all, but the results are very impressive.
Theoretically, that should work similarly. However, a) I don't know that ranitidine doesn't reduce stomach acid. You don't want this. Famotidine does not, except at high, sustained doses, even if then. b) I also don't know that ranitidine does not cause liver problems. Famotidine only does at very high doses, if then.

These are questions you might want to research.

As for the deodorant, I will point out that it is an aluminum based product. For me, while the armpits do sweat, its my whole body, especially, for some strange reason, my legs.

Peater

Theoretically, that should work similarly. However, a) I don't know that ranitidine doesn't reduce stomach acid. You don't want this. Famotidine does not, except at high, sustained doses, even if then. b) I also don't know that ranitidine does not cause liver problems. Famotidine only does at very high doses, if then.

These are questions you might want to research.

As for the deodorant, I will point out that it is an aluminum based product. For me, while the armpits do sweat, its my whole body, especially, for some strange reason, my legs.

Many thanks - i will try an online pharmacy and failing that resort to the same methods i used to acquire stablon (forgot to mention that in my list!)

Peater

@managing I have managed to find some on eBay(!), it should be here in a day or two so I will see how it works - I might have to just post reports on mood/anxiety, until the aluminium wears off.

Thanks again for all your help and time with this

managing

@managing I have managed to find some on eBay(!), it should be here in a day or two so I will see how it works - I might have to just post reports on mood/anxiety, until the aluminium wears off.

Thanks again for all your help and time with this
Congrats! I really hope it works for you.

Peater

Congrats! I really hope it works for you.

I feel I owe you a more informative update, but all I can say is as of today things are much better! I have no idea how long the two times I applied the Anhydrol Forte (6 and 5 days ago) would take to wear off, but the effect must have diminished somewhat by now. The Pepcid does have a very pleasing effect on my mood, it's subtle but I notice it. Thank you so much for the tip. That and diamant seems like a nice combo (For me)

I will be back with more updates as soon as I can be sure it's not a lingering effect of the Anhydrol Forte.

I had a blood test yesterday regarding this issue, I forgot to check what was being tested but I know cortisol was on there.

golder

If anyone in the absolute world knows how I can get Famotidine USP absolutely anwhere, I will be extremely indebted to you! Pepcid etc has such horrible inactive ingredients (talc, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide etc).
Thanks very much in advance!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals