Can Vitamin C Repair/Cure Adrenals?

mgrabs

Can vitamin c be used to help repair/rebuild the adrenals? Not so much a bandaid method” to adrenal fatigue, more like a permanent fixer.

Looking to eventually start thyroid again but making sure my calories & adrenals are in tip top shape.

I do notice lmnt electrloyte powder throughout the day is incredible. It has 1,000 mg sodium which you feel immediately.

Also just started with a gram or two of liposomal C & feel even better. Hoping to keep this train going…

What would be next? Introduce dhea or preg later on before thyroid?

zorba990

I have had good look using Pantethine (600mg) which is a form of B5 (Pantothenic Acid). Prior to that I used Calcium Pantothenate under the tongue which also worked well. For me I have occasionally reached adrenal burnout from stress with dilated pupils and postural hypotension. The hypotension was particularly annoying and sometimes would even present without postural change after a long walk or exercise bout.

I take a lot of vitamin C and never noticed it helping with this particular issue. From my perspective B5 feeds the adrenal directly and the effect is felt within minutes to an hour. Worth a try and fairly cheap.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals