Bromantane Lowered My TSH Even While Doing Night Shifts

golder

Mauritio

Mauritio

No, had very low libido so I stopped but I am not sure what caused it. It is also very expensive, I am currently taking diamant.
Ok normally it is said to increase libido, but you'll never know until you try .

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Ok normally it is said to increase libido, but you'll never know until you try .
I already had low libido because of night shifts... the thing is that I am dreaming about women or thinking about them alot, also like to talk with them. All this went away on bromantane.

Mauritio

I already had low libido because of night shifts... the thing is that I am dreaming about women or thinking about them alot, also like to talk with them. All this went away on bromantane.
Yeah I've read the same from 1 or 2 people on reddit . Seems to affect everyone differently.
I also had lower libido on phenylpiracetam, which is also dopaminergic . So maybe something about dopamine can lower libido.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Yeah I've read the same from 1 or 2 people on reddit . Seems to affect everyone differently.
I also had lower libido on phenylpiracetam, which is also dopaminergic . So maybe something about dopamine can lower libido.
Its very different from caffeine or metergoline. For the dopamine, you need to take it for longer but It never made me feel like metergoline or high dose caffeine did. More like calm.

TomS

@LeeLemonoil
Hi, if you interested in, I found it in Germany, however, now it is not on stock:

golder

there's much better value than that

also you want it sublingually, no capsules

memantine is also a very interesting substance - but different in effect.
Which do you prefer, bromantane or memantine?
Subjectively, how do they feel different to you? Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals