After 1 month of Bromantane usage

Servier

Bonjour,

So after one month of using Bromantane (not on a daily basis, but like 3 to 4 times a week), I tought I'd give my overall impression and how it feels so far.

WHY BROMANTANE ?
-Night worker (to lessens the fatigue, feel more alert, work better with drive and motivation)

-Athletic performances, I'm a brazilian jiu jitsu competitor, wanted to keep up the same rythm of training, without loosing cardio, energy or getting injured more easily.

At first I took it only on the days I would work during the night (12h shift) as a support, a guy also posted about it back then --> HERE

RESULTS ?
-At work: it really plays a role a diminishing the fatigue, mood isn't impacted by the feeling of exhaustion or the urge to take a nap, or just sometimes wondering "What the F am I doing here why everybody is sleeping ?"
The cool point is, it's not really stimulant, so if I have time for a nap, I can still close my eyes 20min, or when I get home to sleep, no problems.

-Sport: I also really felt the difference as far as athleticism (not surprised why it's banned by WADA), also helps a lot with acceptance (loosing a fight for exemple), when sometimes you can really drive home feeling like "I'm gonna quit, I make no progress, feel worse than the day I've started, all this time invested for what.. etc.." lots of athlete, especially martial artists will refer to that..
Better cardio, better ability to focus during hight intensity/conditions of stress, but I guess that is why it was designed for by the russian back then, for the red army soldiers.

ANY QUESTIONS ?
You can dm me or reply to this post

DOSAGE ?
My supplier provides 50mg caps, recommended dosage up to 200mg (4 caps), have not taken more than one for now, as it feels enough, doesn't seem to build up any tolerance, might try 100mg on a really rough day or training..

It's lypophilic so I make sure to have it with a good breakfast (butter (salted, I'm french), eggs, coconut oil etc..), and also it takes like 3 to 4 hours to kick in.

Salutations !

golder

It was causing Hypomania.
Fair answer. Do you put that down to too much dopamine agonism? At what dosage was that? Do you think you could’ve maintained a lot of the benefits and negated the hypomanic episode by lowering the dose? Did you find anything to mimic that great drive you got throughout your workouts?

OP
S

Servier

Did you notice any effects on Motivation or Confidence?
I'm already a "motivated" person with goals and hobbies, so I didn't notice that much of a change regarding that aspect. BUT, would I be able to keep that motivation with less sleep, disturbed circadian rythm, and work as an entrepreneur and train on my free time ? Not at this level I think.

And that's the purpose of this synthetic adaptogen, keep going under poor conditions (stress, sleep, food, night, cold, injured, etc..), red army soldiers drug.

I can state that because I had already did 5 months like this, without any "chimical help", Bromantane is a game changer, and the effects remain for a few days even after stoping it.

Regarding Confidence, no not really, nothing noticeable, but feeling focus, good mood, composed and ready to face challenges do give you more confidence in what you're going to achieve/face during the day. I also had super social interactions with strangers, a tiny Phenibut like effect, not that I'm shy or reserved, I just don't talk that much, exept with girls when I want to get a phone number etc..

And once again, I'm only taking 50g for now.

OP
S

Servier

I covered a video on Bromantane a long time ago. The drug helped me a lot. I felt like Superman during my workouts.
Yes man I remember, that's actually from you that I've discovered this compound as well as other (cistanche, etc..), on your ergogenic health website back then, just took me years to get a reliable source in my country, the credit goes to you bro

Smelly5

hey @Servier do you still take it and have any negatives to report when you stop taking it?

OP
S

Servier

hey @Servier do you still take it and have any negatives to report when you stop taking it?
hey @Smelly5, I had zero negative to report. I've only stoped taking it because I ran out of it ( just have 3 x 50mg left so I keep them in case of emergency lol ), but will definetly re-order some later, also I always cycle since you never know with PEDs..

I've tried 50mg, 100mg and 150mg dosage

But I far as my own personal experience, this compound is validated 100%.

Smelly5

Is 50mg your preferred dose? Did you always take it in the form of capsules ingested?

OP
S

Servier

Is 50mg your preferred dose? Did you always take it in the form of capsules ingested?
Yes absolutly, it's the right daily dose for me.

I have tried to poor the caps under my tongue, also mixed it with coconut oil, didn't notice any big difference, ingesting the caps is of course the most convenient..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals