Synthetic Adaptogen: Bromantane Increases Dopamine Semi-Permanently?!

GorillaHead

I wonder if deploying sublingually and then spitting out would mitigate the GI issues?
Idk if my body adjusted but i started doing sublingual and then swallowing the remaining.

i am taking 100mg dose. But today just so i can finish my final project I am gonna do 125 approx.

Smelly5

@Lokzo do you still take Bromantane? Did you settle on the best dosage and ways to take it?

frankmp0

Started taking this. Absolutely amazing its like you feel clear headed and naturally motivated.

two down sides. Day one some gastro intestinal distress but the severity has dropped.

the other big downside is it makes my feet even colder.

its obvious at this point for whatever god damn reason my DBH enzyme is seriously upregulated and i get way too much noradrenaline
too much copper possibly

Smelly5

Was it found to be better sunlingually rather than ingesting? Wondering if it irritates the gi at all.

Ismail

Started taking this. Absolutely amazing its like you feel clear headed and naturally motivated.

two down sides. Day one some gastro intestinal distress but the severity has dropped.

the other big downside is it makes my feet even colder.

its obvious at this point for whatever god damn reason my DBH enzyme is seriously upregulated and i get way too much noradrenaline

Which brand are you taking? And dose? Thanks 🙏

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals