Synthetic Adaptogen: Bromantane Increases Dopamine Semi-Permanently?!

Brandin

Have you managed to try this yet? If so, would love to hear your thoughts and experience(s) with it. Thanks buddy.
Buying it in the end of next month. Gonna be awesome to try it :). I will buy it from reachgenius (hopefully a decent vendor, anyone got experience with them?).

Mauritio

Jayvee

Yes, it was great but messed with my sleep .

maybe cycling it might work better? 1 dose every 3 days or so... I find anything that increases dopamine/dopamine synthesis can create a shock and poor sleep. I’m yet to experiment with it but I might try this approach and see.

Mauritio

Did libido increase on it . When u say Mess with sleep . What did it do ?
I just didn't get tired lol
How much did you take buddy? And how often?
I think 50 mg ,not sure though. Just took on 2 or 3 consecutive days and sleep for worse over that period .

Mauritio

Mauritio

Ismail

I just didn't get tired lol

I think 50 mg ,not sure though. Just took on 2 or 3 consecutive days and sleep for worse over that period .
I watched a video by our @Lokzo on bromantane and he mentioned it’s better to start off with a smaller amount, maybe 10-25mg if I’m not mistaken.

GorillaHead

Started taking this. Absolutely amazing its like you feel clear headed and naturally motivated.

two down sides. Day one some gastro intestinal distress but the severity has dropped.

the other big downside is it makes my feet even colder.

its obvious at this point for whatever god damn reason my DBH enzyme is seriously upregulated and i get way too much noradrenaline

Jayvee

Started taking this. Absolutely amazing its like you feel clear headed and naturally motivated.

two down sides. Day one some gastro intestinal distress but the severity has dropped.

its obvious at this point for whatever god damn reason my DBH enzyme is seriously upregulated and i get way too much noradrenaline

Great stuff, What dose are you doing? If you find anything to mitigate these negatives please post on here would be great to know.

golder

I wonder if deploying sublingually and then spitting out would mitigate the GI issues?

jaype

I started taking it recently too. What's your dose? I'm taking about 100mg. Can feel a subtle positive effect on motivation but too early to tell. No negatives so far

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals