Biological dentist

Dave Clark

Do biological dentist use drugstore antibiotic for tooth extraction or natural method of healing?

@Rinse & rePeat
@yerrag
Many bio-dentists today, along with standard dentists, won't even do extractions and send you to an oral surgeon. Antibiotics seem to be the preferred safeguard. When i got two of my teeth out years ago, I took the prescription and threw it in the circular file, and then did what I know best to prevent infection. My dentist was a bio-dentist, but he sent me to an oral surgeon.

OP
HealthisWealth
why they refuse even regular dentist?

What did you do to prevent infection?

I remember in my teenage years when my dentist extracted my tooth she didnt prescribe antibiotic, not even pain reliever. Just ice cream for the stich wound.
@Dave Clark

Dave Clark

why they refuse even regular dentist?

What did you do to prevent infection?

I remember in my teenage years when my dentist extracted my tooth she didnt prescribe antibiotic, not even pain reliever. Just ice cream for the stich wound.
@Dave Clark
I understand the dentists and oral surgeon's concern about antibiotics, especially the connection between teeth and heart, etc., but the price you pay taking antibiotics {and I know many here are pro antibiotic} is not worth it to me. So, I used ozone, oil of oregano, beta glucans, olive leaf extract, garlic, colloidal silver rinse, iodine, etc. in place of. Frankly, if you are using proper oral hygiene after the procedure, the likelihood of getting infected is low. And yes, back then it was a different world, people were not as unhealthy as now, and you rarely if ever, heard of someone getting an infection from having a tooth pulled. Your first line, "why they refuse even regular dentists?" , are you asking why a regular dentist refuses to pull teeth? If so, many dentists pull teeth, but also many are farming that procedure out to oral surgeons, I would guess because they use anesthesia and some teeth pulling can be complicated. But having said that, when I was a kid, my dentists, as most all the dentists, did their own teeth pulling.

Mine doesn’t. He has me use Andrographis a couple weeks in advance, and through healing plus Arnica, hypericum homeopathics post treatment. The idea is that Ozone wipes out the bacteria. If I have infection brewing, he will inject Ozone.

Mine doesn’t. He has me use Andrographis a couple weeks in advance, and through healing plus Arnica, hypericum homeopathics post treatment. The idea is that Ozone wipes out the bacteria. If I have infection brewing, he will inject Ozone.
He flushes with ozonated water prior to closing the fossa

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals