Hold Out Hope For Tooth Re-mineralization Or Go To Dentist?

acrylic

If you have to have dental x-ray done, load up on some methylene blue, niacinamide, caffeine and aspirin about an 1 hour before the x-ray. Then, after the x-ray is done take the above mixture for 3 days. This should take care of the most damaging part of the immediate and post-exposure x-ray effects.
Btw, this recommendation would apply for any x-ray anywhere in the body. If you are getting a CT scan, which is essentially an x-ray on steroids, I would up take the combo for at least a week after the CT scan.
The dosage of each ingredient individually shown to provide some protection is 15mg methylene blue, 1,000mg niacinamide, 1,000mg aspirin, and 400mg caffeine.

@haidut - Do you have any updates to this protocol? I think I have to get a cone-beam CT of my skull in the next few months and want to minimize/negate the damage.

haidut

Forum Supporter

ddjd

If you have to have dental x-ray done, load up on some methylene blue, niacinamide, caffeine and aspirin about an 1 hour before the x-ray. Then, after the x-ray is done take the above mixture for 3 days. This should take care of the most damaging part of the immediate and post-exposure x-ray effects.
Btw, this recommendation would apply for any x-ray anywhere in the body. If you are getting a CT scan, which is essentially an x-ray on steroids, I would up take the combo for at least a week after the CT scan.
The dosage of each ingredient individually shown to provide some protection is 15mg methylene blue, 1,000mg niacinamide, 1,000mg aspirin, and 400mg caffeine.
i know iodine isnt generally recommended but would it help post dental x-ray?

haidut

Forum Supporter

Don't know much about its radioprotective effects.

I get a headache from too much MB even at 2mg/day, does anyone know if a lower dose would provide any meaningful benefit?

Sherbert

pretty sure i heard or read ray saying it would but can't seem to find where he says it. of course try to avoid getting one in the first place if at all you can
(yes i realize im reply ing to an old post 😃)

baudoman

GreekGod

One thing I ve done that seems to reduce tooth sensitivity. Monosodium phosphate. I take about 1 gram with a glass of milk or water. Raw Egg yolks and fatty raw or lightly cooked beef are also helpful in my experience. There maybe other remedies but those are a few things that have worked for me over the last several years.

Sherbert

good advice!
#aspirin #caffeine #coffee #orangejuice

Brushing your teeth with half a capful of 3% HP seems to help strengthen teeth, reduce sensitivity and probably helps with mineralization.

Got the idea from Mercola & Levy discussing here:

View: https://mercola.libsyn.com/hidden-epidemic-discussion-between-dr-thomas-levy-dr-mercola

(They were suggesting using it in a Waterpik device, but it's the same idea I think). Also there's articles on the helpfulness of gargling with HP here:

Why would you trust anything Mercola says? He's the complete opposite of whatever being scientific is.

Most studies on the use of hydrogen peroxide in oral care say the same thing. It's useful in the short term and harmful in the longterm.as an extreme example, in the case of whitening agents hydrogen peroxide is known to oxidise all tissue in the oral cavity. One symptom of that is the weakening of enamel which most people complain about if they have had one too many whitening treatments. Increased sensitivity and an almost translucent looking enamel. Nothing not even Vitamin C will buffer this effect either

Even if it is not as extreme an application, i imagine using HP over the long term would end up with exactly the same outcome eventually

I'll just say, i am really confused when i come here and i see people advocating for protocols by people who most would consider pseudo-scientific. I know RP Forum is about as anti-mainstream health as it gets, but does that mean that the best alternative you can come up with are people like "Dr" Mercola and anybody he champions? I am weary of anybody who does not tell you like it is and only focuses on the positives of something, and Mercola is the poster boy of that methodology(unless it happens to be a pharmaceutical drug. Then his biases tend to lean towards the other way). There is nothing nuanced or balanced about the things he promotes, especially if it is something he happens to be selling himself

bagotage

Recommend a miswak, it's been remineralizing my and my partner's teeth pretty rapidly. No toothbrush, no toothpaste, just the miswak, plus coconut oil pulling afterwards, and Scott Schlegel's mouthwash beforehand.

NatachaRose

Hi Haidut!

Can’t take caffeine, is there anything I can replace it with?
Is aspirin, MB and Niacinamide enough?