Bacterias In The Nerve, Still Possible To Do Something?

Lore

There's a LOT being said here about Root Canals. Some may not know, I've recommended this site, Dr., and formula, based on 1st hand experience, research, and conversations with him .... and he has the evidence on his website. This is not "hearsay nor a scam".

With all due respect, may I encourage dropping the "opinions and feelings" and "base decisions on facts and evidence".... Get the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom from the source for our good always (truth) ... as I can see you are . :): And I agree with many of what's being said, however, I caution "belief systems" on "recommending having teeth pulled, or having a root canal based on pain, or someone making the assumption of possible nerve damage." Even IF a dentist "told you" blah, blah, blah.

When I first spoke with Dr. Manhart and told him my situation, he personally, apologized to me, on behalf of the Dental Association and the dentists who lied to me, throughout my life (his words not mine), to cause me to have bad teeth, to begin with! What Doctor or Dentist, I dare say people in general, does such a thing?????

Calcium Therapy Institute Please, ask Dr. Manhart what you can do, even now at home with limited resources, what he would recommend. He is an honorable man, who will not lie or mislead you.

I've been studying "how to learn the law", and my teacher (a Neurologist and PhD in linguistics, is helping me to learn, ... and to learn "advise is immoral", 2nd and 3rd party information is hearsay, and so now. I'm working hard change the "way I speak & think", working hard to find and use "facts & evidence" to answer questions and requests, for everyone's good (especially my own). We ALL need to be doing our part .... in helping to educate the masses, and encourage all of us, to educate ourselves (or re-educate ourselves as is my case.)

I've even notice possible contradicting "alleged evidence" being used as a basis of facts with some of the medical reports being used from the NIHM. I can also tell, all or most people in this forum is trying to base everything being said on TRUTH and evidence. I appreciate this, that's why I'm even here. However, .... (a conversation for a different thread I've been meaning to start.) Anyway,

We need to STOP and ask ourselves and others, "why whose authority, or by what evidence" do you derive your answer, "show me the evidence" as if we were in court, and then research it for yourself. If it doesn't start with ourselves, when and who will ever know - how to determine a lie from the truth? The internet is a cesspool of lies! I can hardly stand to go online.
(please bear with me, :studying I'm still a student - I mean no offense and I have a lot of bad habits to break. ) And hold me accountable, if I don't follow my own "truth" :naughty. (kindly, please :wink) (can you tell I just left my law class :ss2)

I do not mean to offend anyone, please understand my heart. I've been misled or lied to all my life and I am pissed off! I'm on a mission to encourage everyone to "ask for the source" and then .... study that source for YOURSELF because even they ... could have "misunderstood" or deliberately "made it look like" it was the truth, or out and out lied to you! (I've seen it play out in court with the Plaintiff stating a case and the Judge accepting it "as if" it were all about the case, come to find out - had nothing to do with the case!!!!) BEWARE, FOLKS ... please beware for your own good.

Sorry for the rant.

I hope this was helpful. :kisscheek

I am not so sure.

So you're not so sure but then you say "In fact, if you do not get it treated.."

You're not so sure about something but then you say a "fact" about that something. Odd.

And I wonder how you can be so sure. It puzzles me that someone is so certain of an opinion like this. Without any real basis, because you cannot *know* for sure you are right.

Any real basis? The real basis is called endodontics. The real basis is what 100% of people with an infected tooth do becuase the other things don't work.

In fact, if you do not get it treated, it does not result in death.

I said it can kill you, not "it will right away." But just like any other infection, it leads to sepsis and death if not treated in time.

Look up the cases of people who've died from tooth infections which resulted in sepsis. But let me guess, those are all fake or twisted stories for the root canal illuminati.

Prisoners for instance have long had these problems and the body figures out how to deal with it. It is painful though.

They have ways to get teeth pulled and medical treatment.

I just can't believe it is so irreversible.

Then you don't understand or accept the truth about the science of endodontics.

Last edited:
You can't know other things won't work. Sigh. How could you know?

The whole thing we talk about here is because much of what medical doctors believe is wrong. Why shouldn't it be wrong what endodontists believe?

I am certain that many people do not get pulpectomies and the root eventually resorbs. Sometimes the tooth falls out. It's painful and awful. But the body can often handle it.

I am not certain that an infection in the pulp is never treatable short of a pulpectomy and you can't be sure either.

Owen B

I'd be very watchful but....try rubbing some progesterone on the gums daily. Also, don't forget Lapodin. Look at the original post. I just got over some candida by upping my Lapodin and rubbing a drop or two on my gums. Also, don't forget gut health too. If you have IBS or lots of intestinal symptoms, check them out and try to clean up your digestion. It's as much an inside-out issue as outside-in. But be careful.

achillea

DAY 2 OF FREE ORAL HEALTH SUMMIT...THAT WOULD BE TUESDAY INTO EARLY WEDNESDAY

Schedule - Holistic Oral Health Summit

Robert Kulacz, DDS
Medical Alert: Root Canal Procedures
What You'll Learn -
An unpopular scientific truth about root canal treated teeth
How root canal teeth can threaten human health
Best options for tooth extraction and replacement

ratstrain

I'd be very watchful but....try rubbing some progesterone on the gums daily. Also, don't forget Lapodin. Look at the original post. I just got over some candida by upping my Lapodin and rubbing a drop or two on my gums. Also, don't forget gut health too. If you have IBS or lots of intestinal symptoms, check them out and try to clean up your digestion. It's as much an inside-out issue as outside-in. But be careful.

Progesterone supplementation – Beware of changes in the oral cavity

schultz

They cite one source for the apparent negatives of progesterone on teeth (not saying 1 source is bad, just following the citations). This source then lists other sources. You'd have to look at each individual source to see their methodology. What kind of progesterone are they using? (synthetic progestin or bio-identical?) Are they using blood measurements or tissue measurements? What kind of assumptions are being made? I don't care enough to go through all these sources at this moment in time (and I may not have the expertise to criticize them properly anyhow) but someone else could.

Interestingly they mention how progesterone lowers cortisol and use this as evidence that progesterone is bad for the oral cavity since cortisol anti-inflammatory, but there is good evidence that cortisol causes tooth decay. Ray has said that a big bought of stress can cause rapid tooth decay. I would think that if progesterone lowers cortisol that this would be a plus for progesterone in regards to oral health.

honey, being free glucose and fructose
Free glucose and fructose are exactly the elements in honey that will support bacterial growth. Hydrogen peroxide is the antibacterial element of honey. Sucrose is antiseptic only so far as the infectious agents are unable to cleave the sucrose disaccharide, whilst the uncleaved sugar is able to attract water and dehydrate the bacteria. I am not advising sucrose for it will be cleaved by sucrase in saliva and made osmotically neutral by the water in the mouth. Exogenous fructose applied to the nerve is not likely to pacify the inflammation, it lacks feedback mechanisms that prevent substrate overload unlike glucose, the nerve and the immune cells are best left to the steady glucose supply from the blood.

schultz

Hydrogen peroxide is the antibacterial element of honey.

There are probably other things in honey that are antibacterial as well. Manuka honey, for example, has methylglyoxal.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25253413
"But additional non-peroxide antibacterial factors have been identified. Manuka honey, in particular, demonstrates this type of activity. Manuka is the common name of Leptospermum scoparium, a tea tree from New Zealand (Lusby et al. 2002). This non-peroxide antibacterial effect is caused by methylglyoxal, found in high doses in Manuka honey (Adams et al. 2008, Mavric et al. 2008). The level of non-peroxide activity in Manuka honey is referred to by a standard NPA (Non Peroxide Activity) value"

Owen B

Interesting study on progesterone on the gums.

So, if it's bad what are the progesterone receptors there for in the first place? I'm not saying progesterone is a be-all, end-all, just that I've been using it on my gums for 2 years and I've had no cavities. I also have a crown that is partially broken away and it doesn't seem to be worsening.

I still say issues like Xisca's are inside-out. Maybe tetracyclines? Low dose doxycycline? High dose? Lapodin?

Gut health.

ratstrain

They cite one source for the apparent negatives of progesterone on teeth (not saying 1 source is bad, just following the citations). This source then lists other sources. You'd have to look at each individual source to see their methodology. What kind of progesterone are they using? (synthetic progestin or bio-identical?) Are they using blood measurements or tissue measurements? What kind of assumptions are being made? I don't care enough to go through all these sources at this moment in time (and I may not have the expertise to criticize them properly anyhow) but someone else could.

Interestingly they mention how progesterone lowers cortisol and use this as evidence that progesterone is bad for the oral cavity since cortisol anti-inflammatory, but there is good evidence that cortisol causes tooth decay. Ray has said that a big bought of stress can cause rapid tooth decay. I would think that if progesterone lowers cortisol that this would be a plus for progesterone in regards to oral health.

They say that progesterone opposes glucocorticoid action (some action at least).

Supraphysiological or abnormally high amounts of glucocorticoids are problematic. As are subnormal amounts. And steady, non-fluctuating amounts.

The adrenals can release both cortisol and progesterone in response to stress.

There is converging in vitro and in vivo evidence that progesterone has the potential to harm the teeth and their surroundings. And anecdotal evidence, including on this forum.

Interesting study on progesterone on the gums.

So, if it's bad what are the progesterone receptors there for in the first place? I'm not saying progesterone is a be-all, end-all, just that I've been using it on my gums for 2 years and I've had no cavities. I also have a crown that is partially broken away and it doesn't seem to be worsening.

I still say issues like Xisca's are inside-out. Maybe tetracyclines? Low dose doxycycline? High dose? Lapodin?

Gut health.

There are a lot of variables.

schultz

The adrenals can release both cortisol and progesterone in response to stress.

The difference is progesterone is protective long-term, and generally, to the organism, whereas cortisol is protective short-term and destructive long-term. Progesterone is protective against the destructive nature of cortisol.

"In experiments, progesterone was found to be the basic hormone of adaptation and of resistance to stress. The adrenal glands use it to produce their antistress hormones, and when there is enough progesterone, they don't have to produce the potentially harmful cortisol. In a progesterone deficiency, we produce too much cortisol, and excessive cortisol causes osteoporosis, aging of the skin, damage to brain cells, and the accumulation of fat, especially on the back and abdomen." - Ray Peat

"In old age, the catabolic hormones such as cortisol are relatively dominant [Deuschle, et al., 1998], and even in youth, cortisol rises during darkness, reaching its peak around dawn. Even in young women, bone loss occurs almost entirely during the night, when cortisol is high. The hormones that are commonly said to prevent bone loss, estrogen and growth hormone, are high at night, rising along with cortisol. Estrogen causes growth hormone to increase, and in the morning, young women's growth hormone has been found to be 28 times higher than men's.[Engstrom, et al., 1999] The growth hormone response to estrogen is probably the result of the changed use of glucose under estrogen's influence, making it necessary to mobilize free fatty acids from tissues. While estrogen is usually highest at night, progesterone is lowest during the night. These observations should suggest that progesterone, not estrogen, is the bone protective substance." - Ray Peat

Cortisol can be anti-inflammatory in periodontitis, which is probably caused mainly by endotoxin. Endotoxin tends to increase estrogen, cortsiol, prostaglandin, TNF-alpha, IL-6... Progesterone is broadly protective against all of these things.

ratstrain

Endotoxin also tends to increase progesterone.

Studies have found that progesterone can increase prostaglandins (especially PGE2 as already mentioned in the link above) and PGE receptors expression (Chellakkan S Blesson et al., 2012), and that it can work with prostaglandins, like PGE2 in the process of decidualization (Brar AK et al., 1997).

Estrogen has a dose-dependant protective effect against endotoxin (Sandra M. Merkel et al., 2001), and has an inhibitory effect on IL-6 (Marcello Maggio et al., 2006) and TNF-α (Jinping An et al., 1999).

For that matter, all markers are double-edged swords.

A lack of cortisol can be destructive in the long term. Adrenal insufficiency can induce a glucocorticoid-responsive hypercalcemia in which the circulating calcium comes in part from the bones (W W Downie et al., 1977; E. Muls et al., 1982; Montoli A et al., 1992). Also, glucocorticoids have reparative properties (Mattia Quattrocelli et al., 2017).

Progesterone has the potential to act as a glucocorticoid agonist, by the way, like the antiprogestogen and antiglucocorticoid mifepristone, depending on the context (Shimin Zhang et al., 2007).

Interestingly, studies have found increased bone mass in progesterone nuclear receptor knockout mice, especially in females, in which the effect was partly replicated with mifepristone (Wei Yao et al., 2010).

Last edited:

achillea

As I do not want root canal, should I decide for extracting the tooth? The decay reached the nerve, and the pain is slowly extending, and gives me sensitive teeth around. It is the big further last lower mollar. Big extraction then, and will need antibiotics...

If I have to take one, which do you advise to not ruin my guts?

Apart from clove oil, and rinsing with xylitol and using coconut oil, what else can help?

Is it possible to heal a tooth when the nerve is touched?

Thanks

Here is a link to Dr Klinghardt talking about teeth and health from Monday March 26 2018.,, Worth your time. Starts at about 7 minutes

Dental Contribution to Chronic Illness Webinar Replay.mp4

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Thanks I will have a look!

By the way, my tooth do not hurt anymore, so it is better or it is dead?
I was super helped by craniosacral, as my trigeminal was suffering, and the jaw joint as well.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Pretty good article on redlightman.com about how red light can be good for oral health.

I'm worried about my own teeth issues as it has been years since I've been to a dentist. Really not a fan. Teeth are straight and white but I occasionally get pain from exposed dentine from an old injury. Any progress on your situation.

Article: Red light and Oral Health

You’re supposed to experiment while the cavity is just starting...