Post tooth-extraction care

GreekDemiGod

I just had a tooth/ molar extraction. Surgery went well, let's just hope no complications appear.
Doctor prescribed me:
antibiotic course for 5 days
a probiotic
Ketoprofen, in case of pain

Also gave me an instruction list to follow for best recovery.
I am not supposed to spit or rinse my mouth for 72 hours. Not smoke, not drink with a straw, not drink carbonated drinks.

Would it be smart to fast for 48hrs post-surgery? Or drink just milk?
I want to ensure no complications/ infections.

I just had a tooth/ molar extraction. Surgery went well, let's just hope no complications appear.
Doctor prescribed me:
a probiotic

I am not supposed to spit or rinse my mouth for 72 hours. Not smoke, not drink with a straw, not drink carbonated drinks.

I personally wouldn’t take the antibiotics and would take Manuka honey instead. Your body just went through trauma so I healing with the milk sounds like a great idea.

@Rinse & rePeat
i will be having an extraction. As much as possible no antibiotics, the last time i think i took was almost 20years ago for sorethroat. Aside from manuka ive been reading about aloe vera to speed up healing. What do you do in preparation and after? The last time a tooth was extracted 29years ago and no antibiotic prescribe

@Rinse & rePeat
i will be having an extraction. As much as possible no antibiotics, the last time i think i took was almost 20years ago for sorethroat. Aside from manuka ive been reading about aloe vera to speed up healing. What do you do in preparation and after? The last time a tooth was extracted 29years ago and no antibiotic prescribe

I were having an extraction I would be oil pulling before and after, using salt water to rinse with and having Manuka honey at bedtime and leave it in my mouth over night. to fend off bacteria during sleep. Before your extraction I would skip on blood thinning things like Progest-E, which has vitamin E, turmeric, ginger, mint and most other spices, alcohol, shellfish and other such foods. You don’t want to have bleeding problems. For pain swishing with the coconut oil will be helpful and progest-E topically on the extraction site would be good too, as it has an anesthesic effect, but be sure take vitamin K with it, take the K before the extraction too.

74one

Doctor prescribed me:
a probiotic

I would use red light, progest-E and to help blood flowing drink water with some backing soda + salt

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals