Big Break Throughs

Luann

Has anyone ever had like a major epiphany or a time when they listened to their body and suddenly things made so much more sense? Or woken up in the morning and just known what was the problem all along?

PeatThemAll

For me, this only happens when I put in lots of Deep Work (as defined by Calvin Newport) *and* if the subject is the last thing I think about before going to bed.

Although I might feel like all that day's work was "worthless", it really acts for me like a warm-up effect that persists through the night (to my amazement). That's about the only time when I wake up and feel (and act) like hitting the ground running upon awakening. Sometimes, it's indeed all mental. *If and only if* I do the correct prep work.

A similar type of momentum happens when I spread my food intake in Minimum Effective Doses (no big meals, but eat when energy starts dropping or when I start feeling colder). The next day's energy management is far easier.

javin

Sort of. I think when I started becoming more conscious of the way my body feels, and started to tie that with my diet things started making a lot more sense.

For example(s):
  • My hands and feet used to be cold a lot more. I noticed that when I drink less pure water (and liquids in general), eat more salt (before I wouldn't put salt on anything), and eat more carbs/sugar my body is a lot warmer both feeling and temperature-wise.
  • I've also learned to eat more in general. Before I would often get anxious/starved feelings if I wouldn't eat much/skip meals. I learned that it isn't healthy to feel that way, so I make sure to eat very often to keep my blood sugar from crashing.
I wouldn't necessarily call those "break throughs", but they're something!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals