Blurry Vision After Eating?

ATP

I am new to the ray peat diet and one thing I have noticed straight away is that after some meals I will have blurred vision for about an hour. I used to have grains for my carbohydrate source but ever since I've made my carbohydrates fruit/juice and dairy this has been happening with my vision.

It seems like it could be a blood sugar issue or maybe something like a dairy intolerance, although I don't get any stomach disturbances from dairy and have never had a problem with blood sugar before.

If anyone would have an idea of while this is happening it would be much appreciated.

Peata

I am new to the ray peat diet and one thing I have noticed straight away is that after some meals I will have blurred vision for about an hour. I used to have grains for my carbohydrate source but ever since I've made my carbohydrates fruit/juice and dairy this has been happening with my vision.

It seems like it could be a blood sugar issue or maybe something like a dairy intolerance, although I don't get any stomach disturbances from dairy and have never had a problem with blood sugar before.

If anyone would have an idea of while this is happening it would be much appreciated.

Did this ever resolve or did you find out what caused it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals