Beware Haidut's products, landed someone in the hospital

Advocate2021

Wow- a complaint about such a valuable angelic server of humanity as is haidut. I almost died at the hands of Big Medical and Big Pharma poisoning from a child through almost 30. If I hadnt found Dr. Peat at 28 i would have been another statistic in his pms to menopause book. This information saved my life and has given me the gift of youth post chronological youth which i completely lost- was like an old woman from 12 through early 30's. Now Im having the thirties I missed when i should have had them and the prime and time of my life i might add. And it's all thanks to Dr. Ray Peat and progeny like haidut. I didnt have idealabs through much of my Ray Peat journey and its emergence has greatly enhanced my journey- what a gift to have all of these substances readily available and in such pure, pristine clean formulations. We should all be supporting Georgi and idealabs to the fullest extent possible- i wish there were idealabs stores in every state and that the freakin masses would wake up and down thyroid , pregnenelone, progesterone, dhea, sugar, etc. and put Big Pharma, Big Medical and Big Industry out of business permanently!!!!! words cannot do justice to Dr, Ray Peat, Georgi and this forum!!!

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow- a complaint about such a valuable angelic server of humanity as is haidut. I almost died at the hands of Big Medical and Big Pharma poisoning from a child through almost 30. If I hadnt found Dr. Peat at 28 i would have been another statistic in his pms to menopause book. This information saved my life and has given me the gift of youth post chronological youth which i completely lost- was like an old woman from 12 through early 30's. Now Im having the thirties I missed when i should have had them and the prime and time of my life i might add. And it's all thanks to Dr. Ray Peat and progeny like haidut. I didnt have idealabs through much of my Ray Peat journey and its emergence has greatly enhanced my journey- what a gift to have all of these substances readily available and in such pure, pristine clean formulations. We should all be supporting Georgi and idealabs to the fullest extent possible- i wish there were idealabs stores in every state and that the freakin masses would wake up and down thyroid , pregnenelone, progesterone, dhea, sugar, etc. and put Big Pharma, Big Medical and Big Industry out of business permanently!!!!! words cannot do justice to Dr, Ray Peat, Georgi and this forum!!!

Thank you!
For the record, I welcome people reporting all effects from our products both good and bad. However, that psychotic freak was obviously lying about his experience, told multiple conflicting stories when challenged, created fake identities on multiple websites (Reddit, here, longecity, etc) to post the same story as if it was multiple 3rd parties reporting it, and if you look at his posts on the forum you will see that most of his posts (long before his fake story about our product) was harassing other forum members about their positive reports on some product of ours.
Thanks again for your support.

Mexican_Coke

Thank you!
For the record, I welcome people reporting all effects from our products both good and bad. However, that psychotic freak was obviously lying about his experience, told multiple conflicting stories when challenged, created fake identities on multiple websites (Reddit, here, longecity, etc) to post the same story as if it was multiple 3rd parties reporting it, and if you look at his posts on the forum you will see that most of his posts (long before his fake story about our product) was harassing other forum members about their positive reports on some product of ours.
Thanks again for your support.
It was probably Matt Blackburn or Jim Stephenson Jr

peter88

Same guy? Lol
D6CA416A-0DD7-45C0-A02C-A2FC2899048E.jpeg

Regina

I suggest not deleting this post and securing the IP number of this account.

The Account „Stan“ clearly is either a very troubled, base individual or simply an account sponsored and operated by some agency or business.
:thumbsup:

BrianF

I've been buying Haidut's products for over 5 years now. My family (including a survivor) use cortinon+ religiously.

Whats this guy doing with the bottles; shoving them up his a$$?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals