Best Ways To Heal The Digestive System

PolishSun

Methylene blue is used for desinfection, so if you can get it not to be absorbd in stomach, and travel to guts, then he will clean the guts.

PolishSun

Blue carrot salad?
Yes, a good way, exept for staining the teeth. Maybe if some MCT oil would be put over, it would not stain.
Edit: or take capsule with a drop of methylene blue while eating regular carrot salad, it would mix in the stomach, but some still will go futher to guts because it will stain unabsobable carrot fiber. So bamboo shoots would work as well.

Bluemachine

Initially, I took a capsule (500mg) of cascara, but Its laxative effect was to much to see the benefit. So, I started taking very small amount, like a pinch daily. After a month or so I upped it little by little, and I started to notice my tolerance to food (oranges, large amount of milk, cola) increased. After six month I literally started to take three capsule (after lunch and dinner) with almost no laxative effect. my gut become like a steel. I am still taking it everyday now, because I like when it makes my body worm and calm when I take it as a tea.
What brand were you using?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals