Easy To Digest Lunch Suggestions

Lincoln-Imp

I really struggle when deciding what to make for lunch whilst I’m at work, I have lots of stomach problems so I need something easy to digest. I always feel like I make poor decisions on food combinations as well.

I read the following foods are a good way to go when your digestion is poor:
-fruit
-seafood
-dairy
-juice

Obviously there’s is other things but these seem to be the easier things to take to work.

Can anybody make some recommendations for meals I could take & what would be easy on the stomach?

Thank you

biggirlkisss

will it depends too how you response to it. Juice can cause ibs issues like orange juice for me and other apple juice be better. Carbonating the apple juice could be best. Carbonated water would help too umm. Dairy milk can be issues sometimes a2 better try goat milk if problems then cheese or kale. Even carbonated coke would really help.

shepherdgirl

I agree with @biggirlkisss - it depends on what your specific digestion issues are.
I think gelatin broth is supposed to be helpful for digestion, and cooking veggies very well.
Do you have enough stomach acid? Sometimes low stomach acid can be problematic.
There are many different kinds of digestive issues, so you may just have to experiment and see what works for you.

OP
L

Lincoln-Imp

It’s hard to say exactly what the problem is, it’s an ongoing thing which never goes away. From the very minute I wake to the time I go to bed, my stomach feels heavy, bloated & uncomfortabe.

I’ve recently been tying eggs but I don’t handle them well, I have the usual problems but my body also gets extremely hot. I think that occurs when I eat something containing a bit of fat.

biggirlkisss

will try tanning beds and carbonated drinks. Eggs can be a problem for many take them out then later on months in add them slowly. Lots of other protein sources you can play with. i don't like food dairys i find them overwhelming.

shepherdgirl

@Lincoln-Imp
Very sorry to hear that -it sounds like you have been dealing with digestive issues for a while. When you say that your body gets hot when you eat eggs - does your face flush as well?
FWIW I will throw out some ideas here but I they are all guesses; I don't know much! I used to have miserable problems (before I started on Peat's diet) when I ate a lot of beans and vegetables. Too much fiber I think. But for you it could be certain foods, or maybe it could be a general digestive problem. I have heard that, when trying to figure out food issues, many people go on an elimination diet, where they start out only eating the foods they tolerate well. Then slowly, one at a time, they add back a questionable food to see if it causes them problems. Slowly they figure out all their problem foods. I don't know if something like that could be helpful for you. You say that you experience constant discomfort - do you think you could find any foods that you are able to tolerate, just as some kind of baseline? Is the type of discomfort changing depending on the time of day or how long it has been since you have eaten? Or is it constantly the same feeling, irrespective of all these factors, in which case maybe it is not even related to digestion? Other problems could include SIBO, low or high stomach acid, not enough digestive enzymes, allergies, nightshades, FODMAPS, nasty intestinal flora... unfortunately the list goes on... I hope you can figure it out or find someone who can help you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals