1 mixed vitamin E
2 vitamin C
3. Mens multi
4. Low dose dhea
5. Nolvadex
6. Proviron
7. Vitamin D3
8 thyroid glandular

Its a lot i know but we really want a kid is there anything else i could add to my stack to further increase our chances

Aby_2021

Cistanche

Aby_2021

Also Pycnogenol is quite effective in terms of improving sperm quality and function

GTW

Tangential and narrow scope but relevant.
Interesting that in the diabetes inducing protocol the B vitamin limits extreme damage to pancreas.
>Diabetic male Sprague-Dawley (SD) rats were induced by streptozotocin (65 mg/kg) and nicotinamide (230 mg/kg).

GTW

The cistanche studies open a mechanistic reductionist can of worms: proxies, token endpoints, animal models. BPA-caused infertility. Not to say invalid.
Does suggest phytoestrogens/blockers such as some cruciferous and related supplements.

GTW

Burdock root and nigella/black seed are food ingredients mentioned in studies.

Frankdee20

There is a Chinese herb the name of which eludes me, but it was mentioned on Men Elite and had effects similar to Clomid.

There is a Chinese herb the name of which eludes me, but it was mentioned on Men Elite and had effects similar to Clomid.
I think you are referring to a Long Dan Xie Gan Tang. It's a herbal formula, not a single herb

I'll be completely honest and say i haven't gotten much benefit from any chinese herb formula or herbs in general for that matter, besides Bulgarian Tribulus tincture and Cistanche Tubulosa

Frankdee20

I think you are referring to a Long Dan Xie Gan Tang. It's a herbal formula, not a single herb

I'll be completely honest and say i haven't gotten much benefit from any chinese herb formula or herbs in general for that matter, besides Bulgarian Tribulus tincture and Cistanche Tubulosa
What differences between them two did you notice ?

What differences between them two did you notice ?
Cistanche seems to improve my mood quite a bit and i seem to have a bit less visceral fat than i usually do despite food intake. Tribulus i mostly notice with my flaccid hang and my balls droop a lil lower than usual, and as a non-sexual characteristic my day to day strength e.g grip etc is noticeably more. I only notice this with Bulgarian Tribulus though and i've only noticed the benefits from tinctures, not capsule extracts. I've tried all the ones with "95% saponins" and i think they are bunk probably because they come from Asia which hasn't been shown to have any of the benefits that some people report getting from Tribulus.

If they didn't notice much, i am betting it aint from Bulgaria

Just to expand a bit on two other really popular androgenic herbs, noticed nada benefits from Butea Superba, or Tongkat Ali both from the regions that contain the bioactive components in the plant. These were powders though, so that could be why. I honestly think despite being the stronger option, capsules/powder have little effect on me

Frankdee20

Cistanche seems to improve my mood quite a bit and i seem to have a bit less visceral fat than i usually do despite food intake. Tribulus i mostly notice with my flaccid hang and my balls droop a lil lower than usual, and as a non-sexual characteristic my day to day strength e.g grip etc is noticeably more. I only notice this with Bulgarian Tribulus though and i've only noticed the benefits from tinctures, not capsule extracts. I've tried all the ones with "95% saponins" and i think they are bunk probably because they come from Asia which hasn't been shown to have any of the benefits that some people report getting from Tribulus.

If they didn't notice much, i am betting it aint from Bulgaria

Just to expand a bit on two other really popular androgenic herbs, noticed nada benefits from Butea Superba, or Tongkat Ali both from the regions that contain the bioactive components in the plant. These were powders though, so that could be why. I honestly think despite being the stronger option, capsules/powder have little effect on me
Cistanche is much more psychoactive in its established purported mechanism of action. Makes sense

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals