Best Form Of Protein Powder?

Luis aguilar

Hey everyone Id like to incorporate 'some' protein powder into my diet because cooking meat/eggs can get tiresome now and then.

I know its not a substitute for organ meats and beef proten/eggs/milk

Do any of you folks know the healthiest forms of protein powders that wont cause issues (gut problems, acne, ect) and any brand names? Thank yall :)

Arnold Grape

This gets recommended a lot, but the Naked brand Casein is OK — it’s kind of annoying because it has the consistency of baking flour and you need two scoops to get a marked amount of protein. I miss the days of hitting the Gold Standard whey, but I don’t go in much for powders these days. (Which may possibly be why I have the body of a high school sophomore.)

alephx

Grenetina/gelatina es muy buena opción sobre todo si ya comes mucha carne/leche/huevo.

Hey everyone Id like to incorporate 'some' protein powder into my diet because cooking meat/eggs can get tiresome now and then.

I know its not a substitute for organ meats and beef proten/eggs/milk

Do any of you folks know the healthiest forms of protein powders that wont cause issues (gut problems, acne, ect) and any brand names? Thank yall :)

You need to discipline yourself =). First the all - sugar diet, now some other type of fake food. You are deluding yourself and need to learn how to cook. The protein powder will lack all micronutrients, no, besides further supplementation, you do not get them from elsewhere.

Jessie

Gelatin is probably the best. Putting it in hot liquids, like coffee for example, makes it undetectable. Just don't let it cool, or you'll have coffee jello, lol.

I suppose collagen works just as good, and it won't solidify in cold liquids like gelatin.

Gelatin also works as an excellent thickening agent when you don't want to use pectin, gums, cornstarch, etc. in sauces.

清貴杉山

El colageno y la gelatina siempre van a ser buena opcion,la proteina de suero(whey)no es mala la verdad,yo uso una grass fed y es excelente,greetings

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Theres this collagen fad going on, isnt collagen and gelatin powders virtually the exact same thing? And again thanks everyone for the replys, Im def considering Caesin now

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Hey everyone Id like to incorporate 'some' protein powder into

Just eat meat man. There are real psychological effects that come with trying to get all of your "nutriment" from powders and pills. Whey does me good in terms of muscle growth but all of it seems to have stuff added that doesn't really jive with me. Pea protein is nice and what I tend to use a bit of when cutting

Jib

I use whey protein isolate. Pure stuff, no fillers. Pea protein and rice protein gave me a lot of gas and bloating. Never tried casein but if you want to try that, go for it.

Smoothies with whey isolate and collagen for me. Really helps fill in the gaps. Has made a huge and positive difference for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals