Back Spasm Accident And Scoliosis Diagnosis

ndn

My back collapsed I went to the eR for 2 hours was discharged while I still couldn't walk because of no insurance, the doctor gave me some drug I didn't take. I contacted a few places and was told muscle spasms are magnesium deficiencies so I got on high quality magnesium , dmso, and capsesin (cayenne cream) ... months later it's still feeling like any hour it could collapse. This never happened before now all the sudden I have back problems , the er doctor said its non structural, another dr said it's scoliosis.
I need to make a move... I don't have a lot of time to work with

X3CyO

Wow.
Thats disheartening to hear.

Is it a bone, muscular, or nerve problem?

If you dont know, thats fine too.

Id reccomend sugared coffee with low fat milk until another more informed person from the forum can help.

Im not sure how well versed you are with peats work, but sugar is known to strengthen bone by raising CO2, while coffee provides magnesium, and allows the body to quickly assimilate sugar, and thus, help speed up bone turn over. Milk provides calcium and protein in an ok ratio as well.

Id supplement gelatin too if it so happens to be a connective tissue, or overactive nerve issue.

As for the cayenne cream, I understand that it increases nitric oxide, which competes with CO2, which is a major component in healing the body. Perhaps dropping that for something like baking soda would help.

WestCoaster

Well if it's comforting at all, like 90% of the population either has back issues or will at some point in time. Call it a magnesium deficiency, call it lack of stretching, too much sitting, not enough moving, being careless etc.. All have a hand in it. The Iliopsoas or psoas is responsible for most of the back issues because due to our everyday life it's common for that muscle to become shortened, tight, and generally not healthy. A simple spasm of that will pull your back completely out of joint. It starts off somewhere in your spine, wraps around your groin and terminates in your inner thigh somewhere. If you look up pictures of it you'll see what I mean. There are 2, one on each side of your spine.

Honestly your best bet is to look up some psoas stretches and do those, that will get you back on your feet the quickest. If you are worried about spasms, increase your salt intake more.

OP
ndn

ndn

I've got different responses from each dr. One said nonstructural muscle spasm, the other said it's the bone(scoliosis) ... I've been on pink Himalayan salt quite a bit for a couple weeks almost now . There's a chiropractor that includes a free laser session in his free consultation , unless anyone thinks this could be bad I scheduled it ... Sugar in coffee, that's something I never thought of... I'll see about some unrefined sugar...what about honey or maple?

X3CyO

sucrose is best; so long as theyres glucose and fructose in it.

If its such a major problem though, presenting some bloodwork would help if possible.

Jenn

Muscles (cells) expand and contract with the exchange of magnesium and potassium with salt and calcium IF they have enough energy to do so. As someone who has had such intense muscle spasms that it took every ounce I had to walk to the bathroom, I will share what worked for me. Epsom salts, both internally and topically, coffee with sugar, milk and gelatin and a pinch of salt, cream of tartar for extra potassium. I needed it in addition to OJ, potatoes and other high potassium foods. Stretching is counter productive when the muscles are already spasming, avoid at this point in time. Aspirin, lots of it...though I had to ramp up. Initially more than 3 in a day caused spontaneous bruising, but over the course of time, I could take up to 18 in a day. I never took vitamin k with my aspirin, but I had access to grass fed milk from my own cows, so I probably had a high K intake already. It took me years of neglect to cause the spasming, it took some time to recover. It felt like 2 steps forward, one step back for a long time, but I can run a chainsaw and haul wood without a twinge...so I am happy with the results. For me, I also noticed that my liver played a part in the step backs. When it was stressed, not getting what it needed or overloaded, the spams got worse. When it was happy, I had more strength and flexibility.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals