Aspirin/Niacinamide/Pyrucet

czgr

I have fatty liver, type 2 diabetes/insulin resistance, and I'm very overweight and need to lose weight. I have been reading this forum for recommendations for these conditions and saw the high dose Niacinamide and Aspirin recommendation for reversing insulin resistance. But I also read that they can make fatty liver worse, and also stop/slow down weight loss. So I'm confused about Niacinamide and Aspirin, should I NOT take them at all until my fatty liver is resolved? Or should I take them in low doses and avoid high doses? Also, what about the Pyrucet supplement from Idealabs? Will it also stop/slow down weight loss, and maybe worsen fatty liver?

@haidut & @Hans, I would really appreciate it if you could give your opinions as well.

czgr

I wrote an article on how to improve liver health if you want to check that out.

Thank you Hans, great article! So you recommend using Pyrucet, Aspirin, and Niacinamide for liver health/fatty liver. What about for general fat loss? Do you think these supplements will slow down weight loss if I'm trying to lose weight?

Hans

Thank you Hans, great article! So you recommend using Pyrucet, Aspirin, and Niacinamide for liver health/fatty liver. What about for general fat loss? Do you think these supplements will slow down weight loss if I'm trying to lose weight?
Thanks man. No they should not hinder fat loss. You can add in TUDCA as it's been shown to be great for liver health as well.

his other articles are also recommended,it is all highly useful.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Aspirin, niacinamide and eye bags Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
T How Much Aspirin And Niacinamide? Female 44 Yrs Fatigue And Heavy Menstruation Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
A Transdermal Aspirin, Niacinamide, And Caffeine Ask For Help or Advice 3
R Good Ratio Of Aspirin To Baking Soda, Niacinamide, Glycine, Vit K? Aspirin 5
A Aspirin, Niacinamide And Weight Gain Ask For Help or Advice 2
ecstatichamster Aspirin With Niacinamide Baking Soda And Collagen Aspirin 3
K Aspirin, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Alcohol Eye Safety Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 1
Makrosky Aspirin+Niacinamide dosing through the day Supplements 0
haidut Topical Absorption Of Caffeine, Aspirin And Niacinamide Scientific Studies 61
haidut SolBan - Liquid Aspirin/Caffeine/Niacinamide Mix IdeaLabs 629
R Aspirin rage Mental Issues 6
M Aspirin-triggered resolvin D1 down-regulates inflammatory responses and protects against endotoxin-induced acute kidney injury Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
M Aspirin causing constipation and heartburn? Ask For Help or Advice 2
W Methylene Blue & Aspirin Sources Supplements 2
G Aspirin Yesterday...Salt Today Ask For Help or Advice 2
T New Aspirin Recommendations Aspirin 17
A Aspirin could protect the lungs of COVID-19 patients, minimize the need for mechanical ventilation, according to new research at George Washington U. Scientific Studies 0
F So will aspirin hinder fat loss or not when you hypometabolic??? Ask For Help or Advice 0
haidut PUFA required for periodontal disease, aspirin may help Scientific Studies 12
J Anti-Peat Danny Roddy's aspirin video, Worst of the hair loss industry Debate - Anti-Peat 11
Doludolu Extra "ingredients" in Aspirin & Magnesium Aspirin 8
N Natural versus synthetic aspirin ? Health 4
G When dissolving aspirin Ask For Help or Advice 29
F Is 5g aspirin daily safe in long term? Ask For Help or Advice 15
A Real-world evidence for improved outcomes with Famotidine and Aspirin in 22,560 COVID-19 patients Scientific Studies 4
Kaktos Losartan alongside aspirin? Safe for a few days? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
G Vit K mk7 dosages if aspirin is being supplemented? Ask For Help or Advice 3
eat my peat High dose aspirin for costochondritis? Health 23
haidut Aspirin reduces symptom severity, COVID-19 mortality by half Scientific Studies 12
Arnau Where to buy aspirin online in Spain Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
OccamzRazer Putting aspirin solution in bloodshot eye? Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 8
Mito Aspirin in patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 (RECOVERY): a randomised, controlled, open-label, platform trial Aspirin 6
G Aspirin kills libido Ask For Help or Advice 16
JudiBlueHen Anybody familiar with the new aspirin called Vazalore? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
Lizb Aspirin. Blood in urine - male Ask For Help or Advice 2
G Aspirin and Androgens Compilation (Anti-Peat-ish) Scientific Studies 6
Lenny Vitamin K and aspirin, how to proceed? Ask For Help or Advice 8
Jam Aspirin Use is Associated with Decreased Mortality in Patients with COVID-19: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis Scientific Studies 4
G Can you split gericare aspirin? Ask For Help or Advice 2
S Anyone else fine aspirin moreish? Ask For Help or Advice 1
T Mixing Aspirin + Baking soda Aspirin 17
haidut Air pollution impairs cognition, aspirin is protective Scientific Studies 1
F Can i somehow increase ph of aspirin? Ask For Help or Advice 3
F Increasing Aspirin ph? Ask For Help or Advice 3
D Aspirin can prevent the depletion of PUFA Aspirin 35
M Is white willow bark a good substitute for aspirin dosing? Ask For Help or Advice 5
A Aspirin and NSAIDs inhibit protein synthesis? Aspirin and bodybuilding Diet 4
A Peating and new to aspirin Diet 4
S Aspirin’s benefits never last for me...why? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
F Good aspirin source in the UK? Ask For Help or Advice 30