1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. LifeGivingStore.com New Products List:
    Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Magnesium Hydroxide

Dismiss Notice

Aspirin/Niacinamide/Pyrucet

Discussion in 'Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by czgr, Apr 14, 2020.

1. czgr

czgr Member

I have fatty liver, type 2 diabetes/insulin resistance, and I'm very overweight and need to lose weight. I have been reading this forum for recommendations for these conditions and saw the high dose Niacinamide and Aspirin recommendation for reversing insulin resistance. But I also read that they can make fatty liver worse, and also stop/slow down weight loss. So I'm confused about Niacinamide and Aspirin, should I NOT take them at all until my fatty liver is resolved? Or should I take them in low doses and avoid high doses? Also, what about the Pyrucet supplement from Idealabs? Will it also stop/slow down weight loss, and maybe worsen fatty liver?

@haidut & @Hans, I would really appreciate it if you could give your opinions as well.

2. Hans

Hans Member

3. OP
    czgr

czgr Member

Thank you Hans, great article! So you recommend using Pyrucet, Aspirin, and Niacinamide for liver health/fatty liver. What about for general fat loss? Do you think these supplements will slow down weight loss if I'm trying to lose weight?

4. Hans

Hans Member

Thanks man. No they should not hinder fat loss. You can add in TUDCA as it's been shown to be great for liver health as well.

5. OP
    czgr

czgr Member

Thanks, will do.

6. Tristan Loscha

Tristan Loscha Member

his other articles are also recommended,it is all highly useful.