Albumin / SHBG to access liver health

FrankMa

I have checked Albumin and SBHG in order to access liver health.
Albumin levels are very fine; 4,7 g/dl; Range: 3,5 -5,00 g/ dl
but my SHBG is very low: 0,69 g/l; Range 0,7 -3,7 g/l

As far as I understand SHBG levels are indicative of liver health way before Albumin leves or liver enzymes show problems.
I am 48 years old, eat a lot of sugar, barely any starch, oranges / orange juice / honey, milk, meat with gelatin, some liver and some oysters,
tons of strong coffee; supplement with 300mg niacinamide, K2, 500mg aspirin, occasionally Mangesium-Glycinate
My Prolactin is fine: 9,2 ng/ml; Range 5,18 - 26,5 ng/ml
My Phosphorus levels are also fine: 4,23 mg/dl; Range 2,5 - 5,00 mg /dl with Parathyroid levels fine too

I have googled the causes of low SBHG:
- obesity: I am not obese
- insulin resistance: my hba1c levels are very fine
- cushing desease: I don`t think so for eating lots of sugars ( around 3:1 carb / protein ratio ), taking niacinamide and aspirin
- nonalcoholic fatty liver desease: I don`t think so; as far as I understand it is caused be free floating fatty acids which I avoid by sugars
- androgen steroid use: I don`t use steroids.
- hypothyroidism: maybe: - my TSH is fine according to the official ranges: 2,47; range 0,3 -4,5;
Vit D is 67
free T3 is 2,8 pg/ml; range 1,58 -3,91 pg/ml
but according to Ray`s research TSH should be more at the lower range
Temps are fine; pulse is low but I am very active, I walk a lot, not intense exercise though
- my total cholesterol is 165; doesn`t that indicate the there is enough thyroid since cholesterol is
most likely converted to pregnenolone via thyroid hormones?

Do you have any idea why SBHG could be that low and if there is a liver problem on the rise?

Thank you for your help in advance; very much appreciated

I am trying to find the best tests to see if the liver is good. There is only SHBG [and albumin]? How to know by the labs tests if we have a healthy liver?