Aspirin/Niacinamide/Pyrucet

Borz

Forum Supporter
I have fatty liver, type 2 diabetes/insulin resistance, and I'm very overweight and need to lose weight. I have been reading this forum for recommendations for these conditions and saw the high dose Niacinamide and Aspirin recommendation for reversing insulin resistance. But I also read that they can make fatty liver worse, and also stop/slow down weight loss. So I'm confused about Niacinamide and Aspirin, should I NOT take them at all until my fatty liver is resolved? Or should I take them in low doses and avoid high doses? Also, what about the Pyrucet supplement from Idealabs? Will it also stop/slow down weight loss, and maybe worsen fatty liver?

@haidut & @Hans, I would really appreciate it if you could give your opinions as well.

OP
Borz

Borz

Forum Supporter
I wrote an article on how to improve liver health if you want to check that out.

Thank you Hans, great article! So you recommend using Pyrucet, Aspirin, and Niacinamide for liver health/fatty liver. What about for general fat loss? Do you think these supplements will slow down weight loss if I'm trying to lose weight?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thank you Hans, great article! So you recommend using Pyrucet, Aspirin, and Niacinamide for liver health/fatty liver. What about for general fat loss? Do you think these supplements will slow down weight loss if I'm trying to lose weight?
Thanks man. No they should not hinder fat loss. You can add in TUDCA as it's been shown to be great for liver health as well.

OP
Borz

Borz

Forum Supporter
Thanks man. No they should not hinder fat loss. You can add in TUDCA as it's been shown to be great for liver health as well.
Thanks, will do.

his other articles are also recommended,it is all highly useful.

L_C

The only thing with Tudca is that after some time it slows down my metabolism. Perhaps, to take it for two weeks and then a break for some months is a way to go. If somebody can chime in about that, it would be greatly appreciated.