Fatty Liver

Cloudhands

Hi all!
I have reason to believe, based on insulin resistance cues from temperature and mood post certain foods, that i have low glycogen stores, and possibly the begining stages of fatty liver. I am skinny and slightly muscular except for slight visceral fat (skinny guy with a pot belly lol). Im 24 and have a history of accutane (ages 14-16), history of smoking weed ALOT (ages 16-23), and history of dieting (vegan/omad from 19-21).
Basically all i ask for is advice from people with experience fixing a situation like this. Ive considered avoiding fructose due to DNL, increasing choline via beef liver and eggs, and increasing exercise while increasing antioxidants like niacinamide and aspirin. I really dont wanna give up fructose, cause its tasty lol, but im down to cut down. I also cant find organic skim milk near me (weird) and dont want to give up 1% milk to cut down on fat.
If anyone has good tips, novel ideas, or different anecdotes or experience to share with me please do!
Much appreciated!

brocktoon

One percent milk is very low in fat and is fine...not a fatty liver issue. I'd eat high-grade organic eggs 3-4 times a week for choline and try some choline-sparing betaine (TMG) each day. I also like daily dry vitamin E by Swanson Vitamins and low-dose niacinamide 3X/day. I wish I'd taken care of my liver in my 20s.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals