Another fatigue from supplements problem

frannybananny

Ok word, I will try a bit. I read a few threads on here that taurine causes insomnia, so I will try tiny doses.
Personally I take taurine every night to help me sleep and I am a long time insomniac. It also lowers blood pressure and keeps the heart fit and pumping steadily along. It is good for your liver as well. I guess everyone is different.

OP
theoogabear

theoogabear

Personally I take taurine every night to help me sleep and I am a long time insomniac. It also lowers blood pressure and keeps the heart fit and pumping steadily along. It is good for your liver as well. I guess everyone is different.
Interesting! How much do you take? And what do you take it with?

frannybananny

Interesting! How much do you take? And what do you take it with?
I take the Double Wood brand of Magnesium Taureate which says it is 1500 mg. on the label. I had already tried plain Taurine tablets 500 mg. but they actually made me too relaxed and I felt groggy the next day. So I assumed that I already had a mag deficiency since I had experienced attacks of vertigo off and on and that is often caused by mag deficiency....since taking these Magnesium Taurate tablets at night I have had no vertigo in a year.

Mr Joe

thyroid hormone t3 is needed to produce cortisol and most or all other hormones there are, so when hypothyroidism progresses with is the production of all major hormones will be reduced, until you get "burned out"

check this out:

And definitely stop all these supplements and focus on diet, NDT or another thyroid supplement if this is needed.

There is so much resources here on this forum that will definitelly help, you need to read and try things out.

Things that helped me progress with healing were a higher carb diet thinking like 70% carbs / 20% P / 10% fat, this significantly helps with proper thyroid conversion as carbs are promoting conversion t4 to t3.

Taurine supplement/inosine/NDT - thats it, i dropped rest like gelatin, vitE, zinc etc. The cortisol lowering effect is too prominent over time and sluggishness is unbearable.

But testing acth is a good way of getting the answer right ? If your acth is high it means that your cortisol is high.

FitnessMike

But testing acth is a good way of getting the answer right ? If your acth is high it means that your cortisol is high.
I wouldn't be bothered fam, find out whether your metabolism is slow and tackle it. Have you got hypothyroidism symptoms?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals