Pine pollen makes me "alpha"

Marquis777

How certain are you that that won't affect endogenous T production? Can't find anything and I swear I felt low energy after trying it for consecutive days
Well I don't know for certain how it affects testosterone but it won't turn your balls off. I think pregnenolone is very protective though that's why I used it.

Marquis777

My nuts shrank after doing 5 days on 2 off with taking powder sublingually for 2 weeks. Felt tired and weak in the gym for about a week or so before things came back.
I use pregnenolone and vitamin D to protect my ball sack from shrinking. There is an experiment where somebody use 200 mg of pregnenolone to protect the ball sack from estrogen effects and shrinkage. Hope that helps

ddjd

Tried some pine Pollen capsules today and noticed a big boost in libido

SamYo123

Really? I thought you would need a little bit of fat.
It helps me loss weight though.

60 grams of fat for testosterone or something
Well I have the odds eggs and steak and liver, 5g fat per egg, take out the fat in steaks and liver is very low in fat like 2g per 4ounces

7.8g of fat in 100g oats..

I feel so much lighter and faster stopping all diary/ice cream

SamYo123

Really? I thought you would need a little bit of fat.
It helps me loss weight though.

60 grams of fat for testosterone or something
My diet

Steak
Liver
Eggs
Orange juice
White Sugar
Coffee
Salt
Ketchup
Oats
Grapes
Oranges
Bananas
Potatos
Sprouts
Brockly
Cauliflower
Carrots
Bamboo shoots
Redbull
Jam
Rice

Marquis777

How certain are you that that won't affect endogenous T production? Can't find anything and I swear I felt low energy after trying it for consecutive days

OP
S

Sospian

You want to take it in cycles. Maybe 3 weeks on 1-2 weeks off or something. Don't use it once a week. It's a waste of potential.
Used it 6 times in the past 8 days. Definitely getting symptoms of lower T now - starting to feel more anxious when speaking to people & voice losing depth

Mossy

I use pregnenolone and vitamin D to protect my ball sack from shrinking. There is an experiment where somebody use 200 mg of pregnenolone to protect the ball sack from estrogen effects and shrinkage. Hope that helps
What is your dosing with these two supps? Pregnenolone in smaller doses (50mg) makes me asexual. Takes away desire and interest.

BTW, are you still taking those huge doses of DHEA? You noted on another thread that you were taking "200mg of dhea every 3-4 hours".

Marquis777

What is your dosing with these two supps? Pregnenolone in smaller doses (50mg) makes me asexual. Takes away desire and interest.

BTW, are you still taking those huge doses of DHEA? You noted on another thread that you were taking "200mg of dhea every 3-4 hours".
Yes. I took a break but I'm back on it. I don't know why it makes you feel that why?

Marquis777

Used it 6 times in the past 8 days. Definitely getting symptoms of lower T now - starting to feel more anxious when speaking to people & voice losing depth
I don't know why that happened? I felt a simular when I was doing very low fat.

I got used to a low-fat now but I guess some people can take the high dose for some reason and other people can't.

I just don't know.

Marquis777

That could be because you make to much progesterone from the pregnenolone.

If I took 30 mg of progesterone by itself for a couple days. I would become almost asexual too. Honestly that's a little scary for me but. But when I take progesterone with DHEA that just doesn't happen to me anymore.

I take 30 mg of progesterone with every other DHEA dose.

Maybe people need to start with a smaller dose first and build up to a bigger dose.

Makrosky

If I took 30 mg of progesterone by itself for a couple days. I would become almost asexual too. Honestly that's a little scary for me but. But when I take progesterone with DHEA that just doesn't happen to me anymore.

Maybe people need to start with a smaller dose first and build up to a bigger dose.
It happens to me also. Not completely asexual but it is quite pronounced. Even with small doses. Interestingly it is an asexual feeling for "real" sex. See, I have noticed also that if I don't take preg for some weeks then that feeling of "I have to get laid no matter what or I will get mentally insane" (that isn't relieved by jerking off) comes back, which I forgot existed since I was using preg regularly and it probably blunted that feeling.

There are good threads in the forum about fine tuning preg dosage to favor androgenicity.

Mossy

Thank you. I'll consider this when I venture back into the hormone game.

Mossy

It happens to me also. Not completely asexual but it is quite pronounced. Even with small doses. Interestingly it is an asexual feeling for "real" sex. See, I have noticed also that if I don't take preg for some weeks then that feeling of "I have to get laid no matter what or I will get mentally insane" (that isn't relieved by jerking off) comes back, which I forgot existed since I was using preg regularly and it probably blunted that feeling.

There are good threads in the forum about fine tuning preg dosage to favor androgenicity.
Interesting. You don't take any DHEA?

Makrosky

Interesting. You don't take any DHEA?
Nope. I don't know why I always get bad symptoms when I use it, no matter which amount, route or combined with any other hormone. I gave up. Even using it with aromatase inhibitors (fat solubles, aspirin, progesterone, etc. all typical things we use in the forum) I get bad symptoms. I prefer to increase androgens in other ways. It sucks because DHEA is not only for androgens but... whatever.

Mossy

Nope. I don't know why I always get bad symptoms when I use it, no matter which amount, route or combined with any other hormone. I gave up. Even using it with aromatase inhibitors (fat solubles, aspirin, progesterone, etc. all typical things we use in the forum) I get bad symptoms. I prefer to increase androgens in other ways. It sucks because DHEA is not only for androgens but... whatever.
Appreciate the detail. At least it seems preg is working for you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals