Am Dead, Starting To Question Peat

Ideonaut

autopsy-riddles_o_1885507.jpg
It's seeing with your own eyes--not taking someone else's word for why the dude died.

"Ray is not working for me. I am on my death bed right now. I don't know. I can't eat like this anymore. I will now do the opposite of his general recommendations to get my health back. My new diet/lifestyle plan will look like this:

I will now cook all of my food in canola/soy oil, not salt my food at all, eat a very low carb diet, have a very high phosphate to calcium ratio, take fish oil, cod liver oil, borage oil, evening primrose oil, hempseed oil, flaxseed oil, krill oil, arctic krill oil, fermented cod liver oil, and black currant seed oil to make sure I replenish my depleted essential fatty acid profile, start taking lots of expensive supplements that are cut with good excipients to get all of my nutrients because shellfish and liver are poison. Who needs dairy? Even though we can eat every other part of the animal with no problems, humans aren't meant to drink the "pus" of another animal, or eat any "pus" creations/excretions like cheese/eggs, so I will just replace that with lots of seeds/nuts/grains/beans, eat lots of gut irritating undercooked veggies and other hard to digest foods which will raise my serotonin levels because serotonin absolutely is the "feel good hormone," I will not eat the carrot salad because I want to feed endotoxin because you need endotoxin to live, take an iron supplement because I am now anemic from inhibiting iron and donating blood, drink grapefruit juice so my estrogen levels rise, eat lots of fermented foods because lactic acid is good for you and pro metabolic, use whey instead of gelatin, eat some real carrageenan like they do in Ireland, buy some organic guar gum/xantham gum/locust bean gum to add to my paleo smoothies because gums are low carb and our ancestors ate them, avoid refined sugar at all costs because it is a refined food just like coconut oil and has no nutrients just like coconut oil, hyperventilate to get rid of co2 because it's a toxin, go out of my way to live below sea level so I am living at the lowest possible altitude, get lots of blue light instead of red, and inject myself with radioactive iodine to kill my thyroid because the thyroid is not important, just ask any real doctor.

I think that is a good plan because Ray is a duck, just quacking away. I hope the estrogen industry snipes him out so he will stop being so generous with his time doing new audio interviews. He ruined my health, that 80 year old man who looks better than most people who are in their 50s and 60s. But hey, he probably uses hormones or something like that to stay looking good.

Even though there is such a limited choice of foods out there, the foods Ray Peat recommends are not the way to health. Polyunsatuated fats are good for you, my doctor and my nutritionist/registered dietician told me so. When I told them about Ray they laughed for 5 minutes and grabbed me on the shoulder and said "Stop believing everything you read on the interent, those people are quacks, we are real doctors, we went to medical school. Your're safe in our hands, not some quack who lives in a log cabin in Eugene, Oregon. Trust us, do not think for yourself when it comes to your health."

You will all die of diabetes."

NathanK

"Ray is not working for me. I am on my death bed right now. I don't know. I can't eat like this anymore. I will now do the opposite of his general recommendations to get my health back. My new diet/lifestyle plan will look like this:

I will now cook all of my food in canola/soy oil, not salt my food at all, eat a very low carb diet, have a very high phosphate to calcium ratio, take fish oil, cod liver oil, borage oil, evening primrose oil, hempseed oil, flaxseed oil, krill oil, arctic krill oil, fermented cod liver oil, and black currant seed oil to make sure I replenish my depleted essential fatty acid profile, start taking lots of expensive supplements that are cut with good excipients to get all of my nutrients because shellfish and liver are poison. Who needs dairy? Even though we can eat every other part of the animal with no problems, humans aren't meant to drink the "pus" of another animal, or eat any "pus" creations/excretions like cheese/eggs, so I will just replace that with lots of seeds/nuts/grains/beans, eat lots of gut irritating undercooked veggies and other hard to digest foods which will raise my serotonin levels because serotonin absolutely is the "feel good hormone," I will not eat the carrot salad because I want to feed endotoxin because you need endotoxin to live, take an iron supplement because I am now anemic from inhibiting iron and donating blood, drink grapefruit juice so my estrogen levels rise, eat lots of fermented foods because lactic acid is good for you and pro metabolic, use whey instead of gelatin, eat some real carrageenan like they do in Ireland, buy some organic guar gum/xantham gum/locust bean gum to add to my paleo smoothies because gums are low carb and our ancestors ate them, avoid refined sugar at all costs because it is a refined food just like coconut oil and has no nutrients just like coconut oil, hyperventilate to get rid of co2 because it's a toxin, go out of my way to live below sea level so I am living at the lowest possible altitude, get lots of blue light instead of red, and inject myself with radioactive iodine to kill my thyroid because the thyroid is not important, just ask any real doctor.

I think that is a good plan because Ray is a duck, just quacking away. I hope the estrogen industry snipes him out so he will stop being so generous with his time doing new audio interviews. He ruined my health, that 80 year old man who looks better than most people who are in their 50s and 60s. But hey, he probably uses hormones or something like that to stay looking good.

Even though there is such a limited choice of foods out there, the foods Ray Peat recommends are not the way to health. Polyunsatuated fats are good for you, my doctor and my nutritionist/registered dietician told me so. When I told them about Ray they laughed for 5 minutes and grabbed me on the shoulder and said "Stop believing everything you read on the interent, those people are quacks, we are real doctors, we went to medical school. Your're safe in our hands, not some quack who lives in a log cabin in Eugene, Oregon. Trust us, do not think for yourself when it comes to your health."

Might as well add, "fall in love with a radical authoritarian vegan feminist/environmentalist and confine yourself to as many no-win/no way out situations on a daily basis until completely lost and helpless" to the list while youre at it

Amazoniac

The guy should stop Dying. It is really bad for him((
When I read this thread I thought about replying something caring, but maybe he's in the classic inaccessible trance phase that some go through.
I'll leave this though:
If you are sick, reconsider everything you are doing as a contributing factor.
magic-box-gift-box-inside-hand-21534863.jpg

Last edited:

chispas

This is great.

You just needed to mention that the doctors' medical schools were sponsored partly by the CIA, and partly from revenue generated by the advertisements of pharmaceutical companies, and the vision would be complete.

Waynish

I've a suggestion since you all are so serious and spend so much time... Why dont you get a list of where you all live. Start a temporarily coliving space with a small lab in it. I can help create the lab, organize, and possibly help find funding. It seems like you'll spend a lot more time independently not figuring your issues out than you would together with better access, a routine, etc...

aquaman

@Kyle M

You need 65 drops Diamant, 120 drops Energin, 45 drops TocoVit, 18 drops TyroMix (titrated up one more drop each day for safety), 11-keto-DHT rubbed on the balls for 'dem gains brah, coffee enema every 30 minutes IN ADDITION TO 3 grams caffeine once daily upon rising for GETREKT GODMODE 'erry day (phenibut here is optional), epsom salt bath every 15 minutes in between the coffee enema, and also be sure to spam Ray's inbox because you need to be reminded to take your TyroMix in case you forget.

I bet there are people on the forum with similar protocols to this!

Also he needs to read the RPForum for at least 3 hours a day, it's super healthy to do that.

Amazoniac

Some thoughts:

- Overlooked excess carotenes from carrots. Pieces should come out intact, color retained, and if the overall color of the stool changes, even slightly, you bet that they're left sitting on the walls intestines only to be absorbed on the next fatty meal. I already posted how even tiny amounts of fat are enough to absorb them from a meal for those that use pboylive oil, which is used on those liver flushes, what better than bile to absorb those carotenes that remain in the intestines?
A good alternative is white carrots since the purple variety still contain them. Let's start a campaign to bring the variety back.
Carotene Absorption, Dietary Fat, And Meal Interactions
White Carrots

- Excess calcium/vit D without enough K2 in time. Timing is important: haidut mentioned that there are probably metabolites that remain active after K2 is used, however it's still something understudied. If vit D is supplemented I think that it's best to supplement K2 at the same time. I remember reading a doctor using calcium supplements to block phosphate absorption and assist calcium regulation that way. I suspect that demineralization of teeth is a sign of improper balance of fat-soluble vitamins leading to deranged mineral metabolism. If you find them tricky to supplement like I do, you can familiarize your body with them by associating each one and their effects with their characteristic smell or taste. Soon enough you'll sharpen your cravings and only supplement when desired/needed.

- Excess liquid is classic. Citrus fruits have in excess. I was comparing guavas to oranges the other day and the difference is significant: less liquid, more folate, more vit C, more copper, and less calories which gives you freedom to add some sweetener to taste. Some issues with milk seems to be a result of what it's added to the dairy meal. Warm, slowly, and without excess liquids is the safest.

- Not enough folate. People trust oranges for its nutrients however it can vary a lot. Some of them are practically devoid of some. At this point it's really difficult to know what to trust, it's better if you go by taste like everyone else that's not into healthy eating and living does. Sometimes you can find better conventional (hopefully this reverses one day, and what we call organic becomes conventional, but I digest) produce than organic ("Scientific American organic pesticides"). It should be similar to a certain degree to us: a nourished guru can clear up toxins much faster and barely accumulate them, organic produce, with the exception of leafy vegetables should be similar, I would expect that a great deal of energy is used to eliminate toxins in a gestational fashion.

- Iron accumulation in the wrong places or a deficiency. A deficiency usually occurs because of gut infections, accumulation because of malnutrition or poor metabolism. A deficiency will eventually affect vitamin A metabolism and immunity, the two things that are closely involved and dependent on iron. At some point I believe that this forum deserves a thread named "Avoiding conflicting signals" or something like that, it's strange for example to have a massive dose of vitamin A if you're deficient in folate or iron, or to eat a tropical diet in extreme vit D deficiency, or intense red light at night, etc.
Can I Live Off Of Milk And Orange Juice Alone?
https://www.ajas.info/upload/pdf/16_85.pdf

- Problems with sulfur. For example, overgrowth in the upper intestine usually occurs with bacteria that feed on or tolerate bile acids quite well, with sulfur usually involved. Examples:
Thiol - Wikipedia
Sulfur food list - high & low thiol foods « livingnetwork.co.za
"sulfate-reducing bacteria" etc

- Insufficient copper. One of the problems of chelation therapies such as iron, is that they remove desirable nutrients as well. I have the impression that vit C and E are also partners in offense when it comes to copper depletion. In fact, vit C is already known by the hair mineral analysists to deplete copper from the body. Guavas have plenty of copper and vit C, they must be a good option to get it inside the body. But oranges don't contain enough and you might deplete it from the body from the vit C and citric acids. A stimulating diet such as the stereotypical diet proposed here increases the need for copper. It's also known by the analysists that everyone with a robust metabolism requires plenty of copper. There seems to be a tendency towards higher copper foods amongst centenarians. If you mimick high metabolism with stimulants, I guess that your requirements will be higher as well. I heard that charliezord is going to associate with a copper cookware company to give members some discount.

- Wrong timing or fixed meals. It took me a great deal of time to learn that the best foods on the wrong time are bad foods. You can't schedule your meals to a weekly serving of liver, or shellfish. It never worked for me, and I suppose that it doesn't for many. A better approach is to have an abundance of good foods that you enjoy and have them exposed to be picked according to desire.

- Not enough magnesium or sodium but limited by the chloride association. This is the same reason why I don't believe that it's good to have a multimineral pill for typical deficiencies. You'll have to decide between not having enough of one or have an excess of the other with some straining on an already low metabolism. Sodium bicarbonate can help offset those problems. Magnesium sulfate is problematic for some not only because it interferes with copper but because it goes back to the sulfur problem. I recently posted something about Garrett Smith and he has some podcasts about having problems with sulfur in the past, and he mentioned elsewhere that he doesn't do well with magnesium sulfate, perhaps there's a connection.

- Force feeding fructose to meet energy needs. People that do well on fruits know it, they don't just force feed. Most of the people that deviated from a moderated diet of starches and sweets did it because they had to, not because they wanted to: I still think that a moderate approach is the healthiest if you can tolerate both. The fact Max Gerson was fine with extremely debilitated people consuming starches can't be overlooked.
After my raypeatclips teeth started to appear, I had to eat softer foods for a while. But before this decision I started to notice (from a slowered and more careful mastication) that there were many undigested parts from improper chewing being ingested. It got me thinking that perhaps this contributes to the reaction that some people attribute to resistant starch, when in fact it could be something as simple as improper mastication. Most of the time it seems just a matter of length because it's annoying to keep chewing for too long.
I suspect that the reason why many long-lived people eat softer foods goes beyong the fact of having missing teeth, but I digest.
Anyway, pureeing the starches made them smooth and even, but also soft after reheating. I think that once you puree them with other foods such as cooked apfels you can decrease the amout of indigestible starch because the fibers are mixed and have difficulty reforming in an indigestible way. Mashers aren't good enough because they don't leave you with an uniform paste, there are still pieces. I never used that "masha hand blender", but it just extrudes just like the manual mashers. The best results came from appliances with blades such as hand blenders in a narrow jar with the remaining liquid.

- Boring food is a sign that you're not eating the right foods for you at the moment.

- Selenium content of milch can vary.

Having said all that, I still have many more questions than answers, please question everything that I post. I'll change my mind in 2 months anyway.

Last edited:

Sucrates

Use some incandescent bulbs while dead, death is a time of high stress and can increase NO.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals