Advice Sought On Labs, Acne, Libido, Temps Conundrum

bobloblaw

Hi everyone. I'm a longtime lurker but new poster, and want to start by saying that I appreciate how much time and energy the community here puts into making RP's work accessible. I raise my milky-sugared-coffee to all of you, and especially to the moderators/supermembers. I'd also like a little help puzzling out my situation, if you have the time.

I'm 46yo, 6', 180 lbs. I look fit, but I started taking NDT a few months ago because my energy, temps, and libido/ED are problematic. Avg temps are 96-low 97s. I began with 32.5mg and worked up to 97.5mg, split in two. Temps are unchanged, and I have a very slight tremor in my hands now. Here are some recent labs:

TSH: 0.017 (.270-4.2)
Free T3 6.57 (2.00-4.00)
Free T4 1.85 (.93-1.70)
Total T3 2.12 (.80-2.00)
RT3 16.6 (9.0-27.0)
Serum folate >20 (>5.4)
B12 1263 (211-911)
Vit D 47.1 (30-100)

It looks and feels like I'm overmedicated even on a relatively low dose of NDT, and am lowering it to 1 grain again to retest. I've also added a lot more milk, coffee, OJ, and sugar to my diet, although the milk gives me acne, and am generally being more strict a Peatarian to see what happens.

I suspect my liver is just not working optimally, and I'm considering doing an exclusive OJ-and-milk diet to kickstart it, but I'm wondering if someone with more experience can make a few tailored suggestions. Feel free to ask questions if that would be helpful, and thank you in advance.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom