Am Dead, Starting To Question Peat

michael94

4 years of hardcore PUFA restriction and extremely high doses of caffeine/K2, alongside ample amounts of animal protein/ sugar, phosphatidylcholine, taurine & gelatin didn't touch what liver flushes and coffee enemas have done for me over the past few months (deep improvements in emotional/spiritual wellbeing).

Not knocking the Haidut recommendation of using this
(Supposedly awesome) protocol of cleaning up the liver. Just that going off in my own direction is truly what took my health to the next level.
Not many people believe in the existence of intrahepatic cholesterol stones...

Herbie

I've been Peating with OJ, milk, liver etc. for a few months now and yesterday I died. My corpse has a temp. of 72 F and a pulse rate of 0. What labs do you recommend? Supplements?

Get labs for sarcasm.

Supplement some sincerity.

bloom

I've been Peating with OJ, milk, liver etc. for a few months now and yesterday I died. My corpse has a temp. of 72 F and a pulse rate of 0. What labs do you recommend? Supplements?
Probably thyroid issues

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
iu

lampofred

I'm dead too, never questioned Peat tho

Even in the afterlife I avoid PUFA

DaveFoster

@Kyle M

You need 65 drops Diamant, 120 drops Energin, 45 drops TocoVit, 18 drops TyroMix (titrated up one more drop each day for safety), 11-keto-DHT rubbed on the balls for 'dem gains brah, coffee enema every 30 minutes IN ADDITION TO 3 grams caffeine once daily upon rising for GETREKT GODMODE 'erry day (phenibut here is optional), epsom salt bath every 15 minutes in between the coffee enema, and also be sure to spam Ray's inbox because you need to be reminded to take your TyroMix in case you forget.

Don't chew your carrot so much; it releases all dat dere serotonin.

Also, here's your new Bible:

Optimal diet for increasing lifespan

And then begin by solving the big 3:

+ Clean the Liver

Caffeine Reverses Stress, Insulin Resistance, Hypertension

High Protein Diet Prevents & Reverses Fatty Liver Disease (steatosis)

+ Fix Digestive Issues

Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion

Ray Peat Potato Protein Soup (RPPPS)

Cyproheptadine - A Wonder Drug?

+ Reduce PUFA in Tissues down to almost nothing

PUFA Depletion Can (probably) Be Accomplished In 30 Days!

Haidut's Summary Of PUFA

VoS uncoupling thread

Cheers!:cool:

Last edited:

lampofred

Seriously though the most important thing is caloric intake imo

Focus on the big picture first then work your way to the details

Luann

LOL. I did want to come back and delete that comment just to be polite, oh and I'm not the first to post as someone else @DaveFoster ? Lol yours was better anyway.

Last edited:

kiran

I recommend a sugar bath to keep the cells fed while you ponder your next move.

Energizer

supplements: human flesh, The Walking Dead, a CO2 bath to prevent you from decomposing as rapidly, and this playlist to celebrate the fact that you are now a zombie and will strike terror in the hearts of your fellow Peatians.