Allergic to all powders

hierundjetzt

Whenever i take any fine powder supplement (100% of the substance, no inactive ingredients), such as taurine powder, thiamine powder, magnesium carbonate powder, etc. I get a cough, wheezing afterwards. It doesn't matter what the fine powder was, which makes me believe that it is not the substance itself, but the physical fine powder itself. That is why when I take a crystal powder (coarse, in consistency like white sugar) such as glycine Crystal's, I do not get any bad reaction from it. I normally just mix the powder thoroughly with water

Does anybody know a trick on how I could still take a fine powder supplement without causing these allergic reaction? Maybe combining it with something that binds it?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Whenever i take any fine powder supplement (100% of the substance, no inactive ingredients), such as taurine powder, thiamine powder, magnesium carbonate powder, etc. I get a cough, wheezing afterwards. It doesn't matter what the fine powder was, which makes me believe that it is not the substance itself, but the physical fine powder itself. That is why when I take a crystal powder (coarse, in consistency like white sugar) such as glycine Crystal's, I do not get any bad reaction from it. I normally just mix the powder thoroughly with water

Does anybody know a trick on how I could still take a fine powder supplement without causing these allergic reaction? Maybe combining it with something that binds it?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
It sounds like a histamine issue. Sugar is a natural antihistamine, as is salt and caffeine.

aniciete

Your body is telling you not to take it. I don’t see any reason to push forward. Ray peat does not recommend supplements due to poor quality and contamination.

Your body is telling you not to take it. I don’t see any reason to push forward. Ray peat does not recommend supplements due to poor quality and contamination.
I agree with you…

TheSir

It's easy to get fine powders into your airways, nose and lungs when handling them. Even the smallest inhalation will deliver some from your mouth into the throat, unless your mouth is properly sealed by the posterior tongue. Perhaps something like this is the issue?

OP
H

hierundjetzt

It's easy to get fine powders into your airways, nose and lungs when handling them. Even the smallest inhalation will deliver some from your mouth into the throat, unless your mouth is properly sealed by the posterior tongue. Perhaps something like this is the issue?
That's possible...that's why I would need a binder, maybe like milk.

OP
H

hierundjetzt

I do agree with you that in normal circumstances, one should avoid a particular supplement if one has a bad reaction to it.
Maybe I was not clear in my post, but I get this reaction from all fine powders, such as any plant powder, milk powder, eggshell powder, mineral powder, vitamin powder, etc. It doesn't matter what substance, as long as it's a fine powder I'm screwed. I never take capsules or tablets anymore because of this very reason (nowadays they usually contain microcrystalline cellulose or other strange things).
That's why I am asking if anybody, maybe with the same problem, has found a solution. Like I said perhaps some other substance or liquid to effectively bind any fine powder.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals