• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Eating Liver Causing Allergic Reaction?

Soren

For some reason whenever I take liver capsules I get an allergic like reaction in the form of excess saliva build up. It is really debilitating.

The liver capsules themselves do not cause a reaction but for some reason whenever I eat anything for the rest of the day I'm coughing and clearing my throat to the point where I am gagging on saliva. I've actually ended up vomiting a few times because of this.

I was not always this way, I had been eating liver for a while with no problems. My current theory is that there is some form of bacteria I have caught that does not react well to liver and causes an immune like response.

Anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

The capsules are 100% gelatin and the brand I've been using is Ancestral Supplements