Alcohol momentarily spiritizes you.

Hence the name "spirit."

I noticed that very little alcohol intake has a considerable impact on how minerals is utilized in body. Very little amount of it necessitates very high glucose/fructose as well as B vitamins or else in any way it will not be "net-positive" for most.

But the important point is this: Cold extremities and certain sedentary attitude usually changes, current obstacles seem no longer as an obstacle but as a "stepping stone." What is previously thought as an outside world predicament seems now as the product of mental blocks created schizoidally (in a low metabolic state) hence can be surpassed easily.

Two trajectories of possible action:

(1) I suspect it changes the way how microtrace "sidekick minerals" behaves in the body, such as lithium, hence may correct primary sodium-potassium homeostasis and may correct certain "anemias," by pushing degenerative minerals like phosphorus or iron into correct places: That is, it corrects excessively sedentary attitude and lack of action, one can get up and handle certain objects in a way that one previously did not think of. It corrects the "centrifugal" part of organic processes.

(2) I suspect it changes stability degree of membranes, it almost re-membranizes body to the point that one thinks with the new terms of boundary between self and outside world. This is plausible when we think of fats are soluble in alcohol but not in water. Such forcing of a membrane-soluble material into bloodstream must change the state of liquid crystal in a ways which we cannot think before. Further, it must change how toxins are handled in lymphatic system and fat deposits. It may even be a vessel for detoxification of those through skin.

Both of which contributes to de-schizoidizing and anti-autistic effect of alcohol. It corrects the organism's connection with outside world. It interfaces as opposed to trap in state of solitary helplesness.

Downside is that it acts as a depressive after some point of its metabolization. But still this part can also be leveraged into course-changing action. Say, being in an undesired condition or in a context of problematic habits usually shows itself in a low-metabolic state. This coupled with a new opportunity for "reality-tunneling" action of it, may acts as a compass for previously unknown action.

It seems it is a very useful agent if one can adjust the amount by being sensitive enough to its taste. One must be careful and limit the tiny amounts over long periods of time. Very high mineral, b vitamins, and safe glucose sources is a must. It must be in so little amounts that the absorbed amount should not be in contact with further parts of intestines. I do not know its "leaky" action in vessels. If it is periodically seldom and tiny amounts such as 5-10 cc, body should counteract its negative action.

And of course, the spirits coming from either fruit/sugar or safe starch sources with pedantic distillation is a must.

Last edited:

Nick

It corrects the "centrifugal" part of organic processes.
I'm curious to hear more of what you mean about centrifugal processes. Are you referring to the Schaubergerian paradigm of centripetal processes being constructive/integrating and centrifugal being destructive/explosive? If so I feel like alcohol above the amounts you are referring to quickly becomes "centrifugal," hence it's centrality to our highly centrifugal civilization.

ThinPicking

"i.v. administration of ethanol (0.5–2 g/kg) dose-dependently increases the firing frequency of VTA and SNc DA neurons recorded in vivo using awake (unanesthetized), but pharmacologically paralyzed, rats. It was subsequently shown that ethanol (10–200 mM) increases the spontaneous firing frequency of VTA DA neurons in a concentration-dependent manner"

DaveFoster

Changing the stability of membranes by rendering them permeable? Probably that. Alcohol is metabolized into a poison (acetaldehyde), and even small amounts are probably irritating to the intestine, but the antiseptic effect and the oxidative effects are there. This goes without mentioning the estrogenic effects, not only of the alcohol itself, but of inflaming the intestine.

There are better options that achieve the positive subjective benefits without harming the liver, as well as not causing compulsive drinking behavior.

DaveFoster

Perhaps it is due to increased glutamate?
Perhaps you should provide a single source to supplement this, as it's well-known that alcohol increase GABA, which is antagonistic to glutamate.

liam183

Perhaps you should provide a single source to supplement this, as it's well-known that alcohol increase GABA, which is antagonistic to glutamate.
You are 100% right, I was thinking of the rise in glutamate occurring with hangovers, and had a major brainfart.

OP
electricsematic
I'm curious to hear more of what you mean about centrifugal processes. Are you referring to the Schaubergerian paradigm of centripetal processes being constructive/integrating and centrifugal being destructive/explosive? If so I feel like alcohol above the amounts you are referring to quickly becomes "centrifugal," hence it's centrality to our highly centrifugal civilization.
Exactly those processes, as used the same in most vortex thinking. (We even have a triangular relation, meta-stabilty, stabilily, and instability--two centripetal, one centrifugal.) Viktor Schauberger, Keely, Walter Russell, Dan Winter are some names for me. What I noticed in current civilization is that intuition regarding primary forms of vortex motion is lost. A homogenized thinking. Peat would called this a loss of complexity. Losing the difference between centrifugal with centripetal is alone extremely dangerous, usually thrust the system into psychopathic/digitalist thinking as well as vulnerability to such motions. Such loss is due to excessive centripetality, fragmenting the sentient awareness, main centripetality, of organism. It is basically anti-consciousness.

Yet I became continuously more close to the view that minute amounts of explosive interventions are needed for cathartic purposes. Think of this as, one usually is able to change certain habitual patterns only with certain amounts of necessary catabolisms, because exactly those act as a self-centrifugal motion, re-regulating inner world. Not only this type of motion creates re-regulation, since all types of high-oxidation brings complexity. Nutritive interventions are separated from pharmacological ones, the second ones are a type of cathartic intervention.

There is hence something like PERIPHERAL COMPLEXITY, which usually is related to ratio between progesteral-estrogenic forcings to the system. No wonder it is related to FEMININITY: Such lower dimensional complexity must not be about startings but with closure. I think all of us realized that one should lower the oxidative rate in order to bring an already started work to its completion. Most often, if the work is meaningful enough, it makes one manic to the point that one is pulled almost automatically to less nutritive state in order to further articulate.

In that, articulation is a form of peripheral complecity, necessitating a feminine component of medium-like material, only formed by a buffering of previously high-oxidation. This is nothing other than a centrifugal aspect of masculinity. -- Such motion is nothing other than the vortex explanation of Mars. (Dee's monad comes into the picture.) It is an excitation, ending with forming of a child-process.

(Peat's contrary sentence coming into my mind, Meaning of life is not pro-creation, it is consciousness.--Yet, even forming such sentence, results from a pro-creative impulse. Mercury means child, it is a god-making process of God itself, from itself, Lİfe is a tension between the two. Chymical wedding brings mercurial child akin to its high-dimensional father. Yet, the son interfaces lower dimension with the higher, it is Mercurial. Dee's monad again comes into picture.)

A logical form must be this: centripetality admits oneness, because it refers the center. Centrifugality admits multiplicity, since it refers the circumference. It brings a further variablity in degrees of motion, it is lower dimensional, but still variable. One can go in 360 degrees different directions (forgive the digital analogy, it is in fact infinite) when thinking of circumferentiallty, But it is only possible upwards and downwards if we are stay at the axis of a circle. Periperality brings feminine differentiality, I may say.

~

Changing the stability of membranes by rendering them permeable? Probably that. Alcohol is metabolized into a poison (acetaldehyde), and even small amounts are probably irritating to the intestine, but the antiseptic effect and the oxidative effects are there. This goes without mentioning the estrogenic effects, not only of the alcohol itself, but of inflaming the intestine.

There are better options that achieve the positive subjective benefits without harming the liver, as well as not causing compulsive drinking behavior.

Some poisons act as a complete blockage of oxidative sentience, think of cyanide inhibiting cytochrome c. This is the one level of the system. Yet incredibly tiny amounts of them act as a buffering agent, think of kale soup. But the main argument is not that dosage makes the poison. Rather, some "pro-" forms of poisons, that is alcohol for acetaldehyde may act as anti-blockage agents.

Such poisons, here alcohol, act as a suspension of an organic layer, making possible "a change", or a type of penetration into various places, which is not possible before. Such suspension of layerings may inevitably assume different forms of liquidity, think of water and fat as different, or wet and dry, or having a zeta-potential or having "melted." Such action is a type of making the organism vulnerable to outside influence but at the same time allowing it for accepting significant package/organic part into specific part of body. It is a forceful swap of certain parts with certain another parts---knowing that centripetalizing processes will soon take-over, creating such and such differentiality in such-and-such places, before that, it is an emergent starting of "such-and-such part must be accepted to antoher parts of organic body." It must be the origin of medicinal-surgical thinking, yet it must the organic source of it where as the latter is highly mechanical.

Poisons that bottlenecks versus posions that are looseners-antibottleneckers. Second is what pharmacology/medicine must study, only with a starting intuition that the nutritive is not the medicinal and that nutritive is more prior to medicinal. (Hypocrates's "let food be thy mecidine" is of the same meaning here.)

Intuitively, such a nuance seems vital. I saw that meta-stability works in mysterious ways, that is, some weird changes can occur after some tiny but significant centrifugal events: almost like a switching of catabolic pathways, a change in TEMPERAMENT, a change in the type of catabolism: It is significant because certain part of life IS catabolism---I am telling this by not looking at civilized uncalibrated form of centrifugality, but at elegant nature of animal world where peripheral complexity almost determining the identity of a certain animal over others. Word "peculiarity" may capture the essence of what I am trying to utter; it a "determinative centrifugality." Essential accident. The paradoxicality of which we must conserve if we radically conserve the interdependence of energy and structure: here "structure" makes "the energetical flow depended," a downward causality.

Yet one must be aware that body's self-regulation of progesterone is injured after any amount of alcohol, and only an intuition towards centripetal nutrition conserves one's inclination toward food and not towards self-medication. Organism will not be the same after that centrifugal intervention, let alone a strawberry milk, it IS a micro-death coming with dissolution, brings such death for certain cells.

Here, one should also regard anti-serotonergic and progesterone-like substance not as pharmacological interventions, but rather vitamins, or adaptogens as Peat said. Two layered thinking must be present, both recommend unchanging centripetal remedies to every existing problem such as pro-oxidation, emf-hygiene, eu-thyroid, progesterone-like, mineralizing, anti-bacterial, peristaltic; but as well as recommend disease spesific pharmacologic interventions, if needed, if emergency necessitates.

(I should also note that, I was able to smell again following a probably latest version of covid only after a very tiny amount of alcohol along with correct mineral ratio with correct amount of red meat. From here one also conclude that, two forms of poison may counteract each other's problematic sides, say, alcohol and iron.--And interestingly, I had a lymph node abnormality in summer that only shrinked after microdosings of alcohol.)

Last edited:

cjm

What I noticed in current civilization is that intuition regarding primary forms of vortex motion is lost. A homogenized thinking. Peat would called this a loss of complexity. Losing the difference between centrifugal with centripetal is alone extremely dangerous, usually thrust the system into psychopathic/digitalist thinking as well as vulnerability to such motions. Such loss is due to excessive centripetality, fragmenting the sentient awareness, main centripetality, of organism. It is basically anti-consciousness.

I'm open to more poetics on the difference between the two, how they relate, how one can be aware of them in real time, etc.

My experience with alcohol for years was profound calm the day after a night of moderate to heavy drinking. It relieved writer's block.

ThinPicking

My experience with alcohol for years was profound calm the day after a night of moderate to heavy drinking. It relieved writer's block.
I can't deliver you the poetics, but...

The "hangover effect" is real. What I would call the "dopamine zone" is concentration dependent, and that's a moving target around volume status. If someone drinks their way above the dopamine zone they'll experience it twice, once on the way up and once on the way down. And depending on their subsequent behavior around food and fluid, they're likely to end up with some volume contraction and hypertonicity. Which might be more conducive to a dopaminergic state on its own.

There are ways to replicate this without alcolol. But they're not quite as stark. Or fun.

cjm

centripetality admits oneness, because it refers the center. Centrifugality admits multiplicity, since it refers the circumference. It brings a further variablity in degrees of motion, it is lower dimensional, but still variable. One can go in 360 degrees different directions (forgive the digital analogy, it is in fact infinite) when thinking of circumferentiallty, But it is only possible upwards and downwards if we are stay at the axis of a circle. Periperality brings feminine differentiality, I may say.

Per my last post, this is what I was looking for on the first read. The deliberate fleshing out of basic concepts benefits my grasp of them.

BeanSprouts

Alcohol isn't just a flat negative. I always go back to this little study that showed low-dose (around 2-3 standard drinks for a man) increased testosterone levels.
There is no association with increased estrogen from low alcohol consumption, as confirmed by blood testing. There are other studies showing it increasing progesterone. People ignore the good/neutral results to build the boogieman.

There are also other studies showing its effects (or lack of effect) on weightlifting metrics (strength, muscles) even after hardcore weekend binges, common with athletes. It's easier to just link to this article, which has all the sources, rather than listing them all here.

Alcohol is one of those reverse sacred cows that you can't talk about without people immediately going into alcoholics, like nicotine always devolving into smoker discussion. Everyone knows an alcoholic, so it's hard to discuss due to how emotionally charged it is. For example, I know one who would drink a handle of vodka every day. However, this is not what we're talking about. We're talking about leaving some fruit out to ferment for a bit, then drinking it. "Low dose" in this context is 3 or less standard drinks, which is a lot. I'm struggling to find a single study that isn't done with post-menopausal women or concerning alcoholics who drink 5x the amount I mentioned. Don't forget when people do huge extrapolations, like looking at South Korea's stomach cancer rate and blaming it on kimchi, and not the fact that their society pushes binge drinking on them to participate in the workforce.

My point isn't drink alcohol to cure yourself, it's more like if you drink a glass at night you don't deserve to be shamed for it because alcoholics exist.

DaveFoster

Exactly those processes, as used the same in most vortex thinking. (We even have a triangular relation, meta-stabilty, stabilily, and instability--two centripetal, one centrifugal.) Viktor Schauberger, Keely, Walter Russell, Dan Winter are some names for me. What I noticed in current civilization is that intuition regarding primary forms of vortex motion is lost. A homogenized thinking. Peat would called this a loss of complexity. Losing the difference between centrifugal with centripetal is alone extremely dangerous, usually thrust the system into psychopathic/digitalist thinking as well as vulnerability to such motions. Such loss is due to excessive centripetality, fragmenting the sentient awareness, main centripetality, of organism. It is basically anti-consciousness.

Yet I became continuously more close to the view that minute amounts of explosive interventions are needed for cathartic purposes. Think of this as, one usually is able to change certain habitual patterns only with certain amounts of necessary catabolisms, because exactly those act as a self-centrifugal motion, re-regulating inner world. Not only this type of motion creates re-regulation, since all types of high-oxidation brings complexity. Nutritive interventions are separated from pharmacological ones, the second ones are a type of cathartic intervention.

There is hence something like PERIPHERAL COMPLEXITY, which usually is related to ratio between progesteral-estrogenic forcings to the system. No wonder it is related to FEMININITY: Such lower dimensional complexity must not be about startings but with closure. I think all of us realized that one should lower the oxidative rate in order to bring an already started work to its completion. Most often, if the work is meaningful enough, it makes one manic to the point that one is pulled almost automatically to less nutritive state in order to further articulate.

In that, articulation is a form of peripheral complecity, necessitating a feminine component of medium-like material, only formed by a buffering of previously high-oxidation. This is nothing other than a centrifugal aspect of masculinity. -- Such motion is nothing other than the vortex explanation of Mars. (Dee's monad comes into the picture.) It is an excitation, ending with forming of a child-process.

(Peat's contrary sentence coming into my mind, Meaning of life is not pro-creation, it is consciousness.--Yet, even forming such sentence, results from a pro-creative impulse. Mercury means child, it is a god-making process of God itself, from itself, Lİfe is a tension between the two. Chymical wedding brings mercurial child akin to its high-dimensional father. Yet, the son interfaces lower dimension with the higher, it is Mercurial. Dee's monad again comes into picture.)

A logical form must be this: centripetality admits oneness, because it refers the center. Centrifugality admits multiplicity, since it refers the circumference. It brings a further variablity in degrees of motion, it is lower dimensional, but still variable. One can go in 360 degrees different directions (forgive the digital analogy, it is in fact infinite) when thinking of circumferentiallty, But it is only possible upwards and downwards if we are stay at the axis of a circle. Periperality brings feminine differentiality, I may say.

~

Some poisons act as a complete blockage of oxidative sentience, think of cyanide inhibiting cytochrome c. This is the one level of the system. Yet incredibly tiny amounts of them act as a buffering agent, think of kale soup. But the main argument is not that dosage makes the poison. Rather, some "pro-" forms of poisons, that is alcohol for acetaldehyde may act as anti-blockage agents.

Such poisons, here alcohol, act as a suspension of an organic layer, making possible "a change", or a type of penetration into various places, which is not possible before. Such suspension of layerings may inevitably assume different forms of liquidity, think of water and fat as different, or wet and dry, or having a zeta-potential or having "melted." Such action is a type of making the organism vulnerable to outside influence but at the same time allowing it for accepting significant package/organic part into specific part of body. It is a forceful swap of certain parts with certain another parts---knowing that centripetalizing processes will soon take-over, creating such and such differentiality in such-and-such places, before that, it is an emergent starting of "such-and-such part must be accepted to antoher parts of organic body." It must be the origin of medicinal-surgical thinking, yet it must the organic source of it where as the latter is highly mechanical.

Poisons that bottlenecks versus posions that are looseners-antibottleneckers. Second is what pharmacology/medicine must study, only with a starting intuition that the nutritive is not the medicinal and that nutritive is more prior to medicinal. (Hypocrates's "let food be thy mecidine" is of the same meaning here.)

Intuitively, such a nuance seems vital. I saw that meta-stability works in mysterious ways, that is, some weird changes can occur after some tiny but significant centrifugal events: almost like a switching of catabolic pathways, a change in TEMPERAMENT, a change in the type of catabolism: It is significant because certain part of life IS catabolism---I am telling this by not looking at civilized uncalibrated form of centrifugality, but at elegant nature of animal world where peripheral complexity almost determining the identity of a certain animal over others. Word "peculiarity" may capture the essence of what I am trying to utter; it a "determinative centrifugality." Essential accident. The paradoxicality of which we must conserve if we radically conserve the interdependence of energy and structure: here "structure" makes "the energetical flow depended," a downward causality.

Yet one must be aware that body's self-regulation of progesterone is injured after any amount of alcohol, and only an intuition towards centripetal nutrition conserves one's inclination toward food and not towards self-medication. Organism will not be the same after that centrifugal intervention, let alone a strawberry milk, it IS a micro-death coming with dissolution, brings such death for certain cells.

Here, one should also regard anti-serotonergic and progesterone-like substance not as pharmacological interventions, but rather vitamins, or adaptogens as Peat said. Two layered thinking must be present, both recommend unchanging centripetal remedies to every existing problem such as pro-oxidation, emf-hygiene, eu-thyroid, progesterone-like, mineralizing, anti-bacterial, peristaltic; but as well as recommend disease spesific pharmacologic interventions, if needed, if emergency necessitates.

(I should also note that, I was able to smell again following a probably latest version of covid only after a very tiny amount of alcohol along with correct mineral ratio with correct amount of red meat. From here one also conclude that, two forms of poison may counteract each other's problematic sides, say, alcohol and iron.--And interestingly, I had a lymph node abnormality in summer that only shrinked after microdosings of alcohol.)
I've read some hypotheses on what you're referring to, although you're trying to make this into something esoteric. Small amounts of alcohol have benefits to oxidation, and there were some old articles published by an old blogger, Edward J. Edmonds, who spoke about exhausting the enzyme system involved in alcohol metabolism, and that might be responsible for a lack of craving for alcohol. I think when we're talking about these amounts of alcohol, it would be far less than that recreationally consumed by many, and certainly by alcoholics.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals