LITHIUM --- Salt is FOR counteracting ANEMIC action of milk and fruit, refined salt is useless/dangerous

What I experientially have noticed over time, as well as seen from the experiences here, no amount of heating of milk or proper ripening of fruit cannot sustain for one a stable temperature throughout the day.

Coffee and salt momentarily by acting as a progesterone-like agent stabilize bodily charge, yet its action is shortlived.

And overtime, I became naturally "un-peaty" in that I highly utilize lentils, brassice, various roots, and peppers for sustained heat in body.

And almost every instance, all signs refer to lithium content to the point that I can safely assume

Reliance on salt in a classical peating shows lithium's hidden role in stabilizing charge throughout the body. Table salt on the other hand, refined and iodized, only defers the problem further de-stabilizing thyroid inducing heat disregulation.

Some solve the problem with excessive reliance on oysters, some using sardines (they are really high in lithium). Some solve the problem with higher protein/heme-iron and fat, as a modified carnivore diet, because such diet slows down the general oxidative rate in body making constant mineralization unnecessary.

Yet I notice all upper strategies are by themselves lacking something another have. Further only lentils, non-brassica and brassice vegetable, and certain roots, (though having higher anti-thyroid such potential can be easily surpassed with safe starches utilizing dextrinization or amylopectin) have more balanced mineral status not forcing the body into certain accumulations of iron throughout the body.

Yet, I also notice, whenever my lithium intake is really good through comical amount of red peppers, dextrinized potato chips (or well cooked jasmine rice), various forms of lentils and brassica, as well as sea salt, I can eat huge amounts of red meat usually thin cut and fast cooked (in the matter of seconds), such therapy acted as an anti-anemic therapy. It almost changed the skin tone from a jaundice yellow towards a juvenile pink. Let alone changing thought patterns into a younger one---whereas before, after some time in a high amounts of milk and fruit, even a tiny amount of red meat induces certain type of anxiety along with inability to conduct meaningful action. Sadly, I suspect Peat as well as most loyal Peaters, may have developed such an anemic problem---I am telling this referring the interviews with Peat mostly in his last years. The problem usually is either solved with excessive amounts of sea salt, or above reliances to sea products, or some deviations from the diet the effect of which usually assumed insignificant afterwise---while in fact hose very deviations acts as a condition of possibility to continuing any instabilizing diet.

Last edited:

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I understand almost nothing from what I read here, but its very interesting.:D
Does this mean that if people eat more lithium they wouldn't need to eat as much salt?
Why couldn't you eat red meat? What would happen?

BearWithMe

Recent studies have shown that lithium supplementation can extend health and lifespan in different animal models. Moreover, nutritional lithium uptake from drinking water was repeatedly found to be positively correlated with human longevity. By analyzing a large observational aging cohort (UK Biobank, n = 501,461 individuals) along with prescription data derived from the National Health Services (NHS), we here find therapeutic supplementation of lithium linked to decreased mortality (p = 0.0017) of individuals diagnosed with affective disorders. Subsequent multivariate survival analyses reveal lithium to be the strongest factor in regards to increased survival effects

In humans, we find here an inverse correlation between drinking water lithium concentrations and all-cause mortality in 18 neighboring Japanese municipalities with a total of 1,206,174 individuals (β = −0.661, p = 0.003).

In the context of lithium, we confirm that chronic use in a sample of 384 bipolar disorder patients is associated with longer telomeres (p = 0.03). As complementary evidence, we studied three orthologs of telomere length regulators in a Caenorhabditis elegans model of lithium-induced extended longevity and found all transcripts to be affected post-treatment (p < 0.05). Lithium may therefore confer its anti-ageing effects by moderating the expression of genes responsible for normal telomere length regulation. ... Consequently, this suggests that lithium may be catalysing the activity of endogenous mechanisms that promote telomere lengthening, whereby its efficacy eventually becomes limited by each individual’s inherent telomere maintenance capabilities.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals