Adrenaline Problems

pyttsan

Hi everyone,

I'm a recovering low-carb CFS sufferer who's been Peat-ing for about two months and my deteriorating health is finally starting to get better.
I have one big problem though. I'm diagnosed with ADHD and all this sugar is making me more scattered-brained than ever - it's basically like beeing 12 y o again where I can't keep my focus on anything for more than a few minutes.
I no longer have the same issues with fatigue and brainfog that I had on low-carb diets but now I can't even sit still! I think I may need some ADHD drug to keep this in check but I'm wondering if there's anything else that can be done to reduce adrenaline levels? Glycine/gelatin during the day seem to make me tired and baking soda alone doesn't seem to cut it.. Any ideas?

Jenn

Somethings to experiment with....

Extra Potassium, mag and salt.
Niacinamide
Pregnenelone
Coffee with gelatin

It's ok to take a nap during the day so the liver can do a little repair work.

How are you using baking soda? I am not understanding the context of being tired during the day.

Beebop

Also maybe extra thyroid? When I feel wired I'm finding that a bit more T3 brings calm.
I think it's a myth that sugar makes children hyperactive.

Great news that some of your symptoms are better!

Thomas

Beebop said:
Also maybe extra thyroid? When I feel wired I'm finding that a bit more T3 brings calm.

Hi Beebop, how do you supplement with T3 when you are feeling wired? I am on cynoplus now since two month and all in all I improve but then I have now and then these dipps into the World of bad symptoms. I too have cynomel at home. How do I use them together?

Thanks
Thomas

MrThyroid

DEFENETILY NOT ! T3 increases effect of adrenaline its working sygenerlistic, But it depends on the person i guess

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals