Constant FFR/Stress/Adrenaline. Help?

rocklobster

Hey everyone,

I'm an adult male looking to cease my severe constant anxiety/fight or flight response, tightness, and overall shitty mood, as well as classic symptoms of ADHD. My chest and my jaw is tight for most the day, my thoughts are racing, I'm fatigued. I want to curl up into a ball.

I have classic symptoms of ADHD, and I'm usually in an irritable mood mostly due to the frustration I feel about how much of my life is being limited by all of this that I can't seem to shake. Low confidence, spotty libido, super emotional/sensitive and overall exhaustion. Very sensitive to cold weather.

It's a struggle for me to keep a job and generally approach anything from a healthy mentality because of it.

Needless to say I'm desperate and looking for anyone that can either give me some good pointers, or straight up tell me how to reach Ray Peat (or anyone else reputable) and pay for private consultations. I will gladly pay for any blood work I need done.

Background liver iron levels are very high, currently taking IP-6.

Thyroid blood work taken after a meal mid-afternoon came back with the following:
TRIIODOTHYRONINE,FREE,SERUM tested @ 3.1
THYROID PEROXIDASE (TPO) AB @ 9
TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) @ 106
REVERSE T3, SERUM @ 18.7
T4,FREE(DIRECT) 1.33
TSH 1.020

Currently I take a few supplements:

Super K complex 1/day
Vitamin D 5K IU 1/day
Coenzyme B Complex 2/day
P5P 1/day
Optizinc 2/day
Aspirin 300mg
Gaia Adrenal Health (rhodiola, holy basil, ashwaghanda) 2000mg/day
Magnesium Chloride

Biotics Research GTA (Selenium 5mcg, Porcine Glandular Concentrate 5mg, Rubidium 5mcg, Superoxide Dismutase 30mcg, Catalase 30mcg) x4/daily.

any insight as to when to take any of these, especially the GTA since it's thyroid stimulating would be helpful as well. I've been taking these for about two months consistently. I notice when I go a week without taking GTA and then upon taking it I feel a huge sense of relief but it doesn't last after I start taking it consistently. Other than that I do notice sustained positive effects on improving my chapped lips and dandruff; oddly enough (to me) it also helps relieve the fatigue I get from eating foods containing gluten on the occasion I ingest any.
Obviously if there's a better thyroid supplement I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

anthinganythinganything to help would be so much appreciated. thank you for reading.

OP
R

rocklobster

Diet?

Have you tried any lifestyle changes?

Yep, I've been gluten free for a few months, left my stressful job and maintain a regular sleep schedule.

I go to the gym 3-5x/week.

Can't say it's a perfect diet, but what I go through feels a little extreme for what I eat.

Any good thyroid supplements/medications out there that can be recommended? I don't know how to properly take the one I use, so maybe timing would help?

tomisonbottom

Yep, I've been gluten free for a few months, left my stressful job and maintain a regular sleep schedule.

I go to the gym 3-5x/week.

Can't say it's a perfect diet, but what I go through feels a little extreme for what I eat.

Any good thyroid supplements/medications out there that can be recommended? I don't know how to properly take the one I use, so maybe timing would help?

Tyronene from idealabs is good, so is Cynomel that you can get online in various online pharmacies. But if you really want help, you need to post your exact diet.

Diet is usually about 80-90% of the solution and many supplements won't help if the diet isn't dialed in.

It's easy to want to just take supps but sometimes even the smallest changes in diet can make a huge difference, much more than supplements, in my experience.

Figuring out how much salt, coconut oil, sugar, coffee, gelatin and fructose I need have had just as much effect on my health as any supplement ever did.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals