Help With Brain Fog

Ashoka

Thyroid, pregnenolone, progesterone, caffeine, meditation, exercise.

Those just came into my mind right now as being obvious. However, if you're not sure what's causing this brain fog, more thorough investigation as to what's going on seems necessary.

OP
B

blackkzeus

Does anybody else get tired from taking caffeine ? What might this mean?

L

lollipop

Krilloil = PUFA (polyunsaturated fatty acid). This is the only anti-PUFA board on the internet.

Here: Fats, functions and malfunctions.
Sooo true @Pet Peeve and not only is it the only anti-PUFA board, but one of the better informed. I remember arguing with people who claimed that fish oils were MUFA not PUFA. Even when shown the percentages they claimed still MUFA because of some mechanism that made the PUFA more MUFA. Urrrggh....

Pet Peeve

Sooo true @Pet Peeve and not only is it the only anti-PUFA board, but one of the better informed. I remember arguing with people who claimed that fish oils were MUFA not PUFA. Even when shown the percentages they claimed still MUFA because of some mechanism that made the PUFA more MUFA. Urrrggh....

My biology professor said in class that pufa might not be as healthy as previously thought. He also said paleo followers didn't really get slimmer they just dried out which caused them to weight less, and that it was unhealthy. I also told my doctor that I drank a big bottle of coke and a quart of fruit juice every day in addition to other things, and he described my diet as healthy even though he thought eating gelatin was weird. During my paleo phase I told another doctor that I didn't consume any sugar and he slapped his forehead in frustration. My impression is that mainstream medical science is not as opposed to peat as we imagine it to be, it's more all these ideas people get from internet health gurus.

PeatThemAll

Does anybody else get tired from taking caffeine ? What might this mean?

In a roundabout way, yes. Increased caffeine - - > Decreased efficiency of protein waste disposal - - > Increased ammonia - - > Krebs cycle (CO2 + ATP) blocage - - > Less energy - - > Nothing good from that point on.

OP
B

blackkzeus

Anyway to solve this ? I've gotten caffeine to work for me a few times.

L

lollipop

My biology professor said in class that pufa might not be as healthy as previously thought. He also said paleo followers didn't really get slimmer they just dried out which caused them to weight less, and that it was unhealthy. I also told my doctor that I drank a big bottle of coke and a quart of fruit juice every day in addition to other things, and he described my diet as healthy even though he thought eating gelatin was weird. During my paleo phase I told another doctor that I didn't consume any sugar and he slapped his forehead in frustration. My impression is that mainstream medical science is not as opposed to peat as we imagine it to be, it's more all these ideas people get from internet health gurus.
Very interesting. Thank you for sharing @Pet Peeve

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals