A 3+ minute overview of the 4th Industrial Revolution and why you should be concerned.

jmparret

Hopefully it does not work. I think it will fail because once people realize what they are giving up, it will stop. Green new deal is already starting to fail, but not fast enough.

Drareg

She's very interesting, she seems genuinely intelligent compared to others covering similar topics, she does have a religious lean so its good to keep that in mind, their is a huge amount of disinfo psyops out there right now.

This video is alarming, how come the 9/11 conspiracy crews never highlighted this building? Am I missing something?

View: https://youtu.be/SHnbQULZ8bM

Peatful

“Once you see it, you see it. It is so clear. You don’t care if others think you are crazy. You want other people to know what is going on so they can protect themselves.”

JamesGatz

I'm wondering what the significance is of the cube - I'm seeing this cube symbolism a lot more often.

A couple months ago - A multi-million dollar gold cube was just randomly placed in this park for a few hours with its own security team

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvfEq75LfOo

The company Harvey Weinstein hired to target his accusers was called "Black Cube" as well and is run by Ex-Mossad

There is also Black Cube structures all over the world (these are a few)

821953_orig.jpg

And then for black cube relevance: it seems to be associated with:

Freemasonry (surprise surprise):

the Brotherhood of Saturn - THE FRATERNITAS SATURNI -

Occult Satanic Symbolism (seems to be in quiet a bit of movies as well - Cabin in the Woods, Cube, Transformers, Hellraiser, Hellboy, The Avengers, X-Men, etc.):

Peatful

I'm wondering what the significance is of the cube - I'm seeing this cube symbolism a lot more often.

A couple months ago - A multi-million dollar gold cube was just randomly placed in this park for a few hours with its own security team

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvfEq75LfOo

The company Harvey Weinstein hired to target his accusers was called "Black Cube" as well and is run by Ex-Mossad

There is also Black Cube structures all over the world (these are a few)

View attachment 35533

And then for black cube relevance: it seems to be associated with:

Freemasonry (surprise surprise):

the Brotherhood of Saturn - THE FRATERNITAS SATURNI -

Occult Satanic Symbolism (seems to be in quiet a bit of movies as well - Cabin in the Woods, Cube, Transformers, Hellraiser, Hellboy, The Avengers, X-Men, etc.):

You answered your own question very well.

All Seeing Eye
Black and White Checkerboard
Obelisk
Hidden Hand
Owls
Etc etc etc

These occult symbols are everywhere.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals