Why Is Peat A Fan Of Milk With All The Unhealthy Opioids In It?

Mito

Jessie

cardochav

No one:
Modern science whiz: begin every inquiry with baseless assumptions as unquestionable scientific facts (i.e. Opioids are obviously in milk; “all dairy products you can buy are the same”)

OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

For whats its worth, 1) Butter reliably gives me back acne and causes hairloss. I have isolated it and tested adding it in and taking it out systematically, 4 times now.
2) Milk specifically from A1 cows gave me weight gain, gyno, acne, low libido, low motivation and caused a significant amount of hairloss for me. I systematically tested this out 2x. I did this after finding Peat, while I was in my 20's, while using cronometer to track everything, and adhering to my diet greater than 95% of the time for multiple months at a time.
Many studies show opiates antagonizing dopamine, thus raising prolactin and turning off sex steroid production. In my experience milk consumption induced this same aformentioned profile in me and more, and BCM7 seems the most likely culprit atleast for the opiate effects. p

Goat milk, which is A2, was much less damaging, but I still did not tolerate it 100%.
Can you show me some?

Sefton10

If trying A2 milk, what is the better option? I've tried raw goat milk in the past but it is VERY expensive. I can access pasteurized/homogenised goat milk in the supermarket (whole, semi-skim, skim), but it is not organic and fed soy etc. So:

Option A) Skim goat milk, not organic, but could add organic cream.
Option B) Local Jersey milk, 5-6% fat, flash pasteurized/unhomogenised, but not organic.

The taste of cow's milk definitely outweighs goat. I prefer warm milk and that real goaty taste emerges when goat milk is heated. I've probably answered my own question!

Maljam

If trying A2 milk, what is the better option? I've tried raw goat milk in the past but it is VERY expensive. I can access pasteurized/homogenised goat milk in the supermarket (whole, semi-skim, skim), but it is not organic and fed soy etc. So:

Option A) Skim goat milk, not organic, but could add organic cream.
Option B) Local Jersey milk, 5-6% fat, flash pasteurized/unhomogenised, but not organic.

The taste of cow's milk definitely outweighs goat. I prefer warm milk and that real goaty taste emerges when goat milk is heated. I've probably answered my own question!

How do you know the goats are fed soy?

Sefton10

How do you know the goats are fed soy?
1616943085988.png

From the suppliers website.

I've actually been having some of the local Jersey milk in the last couple of days. I was always dismissive/skeptical of the A1 vs. A2 thing, but the difference has been very noticeable.

Maljam

View attachment 22367

From the suppliers website.

I've actually been having some of the local Jersey milk in the last couple of days. I was always dismissive/skeptical of the A1 vs. A2 thing, but the difference has been very noticeable.

Thanks, which brand was that from?

Yeah for me personally A1 vs A2 is like night and day, I guess some people are more susceptible for whatever reason.

Sefton10

Thanks, which brand was that from?

Yeah for me personally A1 vs A2 is like night and day, I guess some people are more susceptible for whatever reason.
It's the St Helens Farm brand Goats Milk FAQs - St Helens Farm

I've never had any digestive issues from A1 milk, but the biggest difference I've noticed is I actually feel warmer for a couple of hours after the Jersey - in that sense it actually feels pro-metabolic. I've always felt cold after A1 milk, even when drinking it warm.

I'm going to cut out stuff like Skyr and parmesan and stick with Jersey milk and organic feta cheese for a while as dairy foods and see if the improvement holds over time.

Andman

It's the St Helens Farm brand Goats Milk FAQs - St Helens Farm

I've never had any digestive issues from A1 milk, but the biggest difference I've noticed is I actually feel warmer for a couple of hours after the Jersey - in that sense it actually feels pro-metabolic. I've always felt cold after A1 milk, even when drinking it warm.

I'm going to cut out stuff like Skyr and parmesan and stick with Jersey milk and organic feta cheese for a while as dairy foods and see if the improvement holds over time.
thats interesting, do you get cold after parmesan or skyr too?

Sefton10

thats interesting, do you get cold after parmesan or skyr too?
Definitely Skyr/Greek Yoghurt, especially if I have that as the main protein source in a meal. Too much lactic acid could also be an issue there though. Not so much Parmesan, but I'd tend to eat that in smaller amounts, e.g., grated on something else.

As I type I've just had my morning hot chocolate to start the day (Jersey milk, cocoa, dash of maple syrup). Full body warmth and my hands especially are toasty warm. When I'd have the exact same but with A1 milk (organic, unhomogenised), my hands would be cold, guaranteed.

Andman

Definitely Skyr/Greek Yoghurt, especially if I have that as the main protein source in a meal. Too much lactic acid could also be an issue there though. Not so much Parmesan, but I'd tend to eat that in smaller amounts, e.g., grated on something else.

As I type I've just had my morning hot chocolate to start the day (Jersey milk, cocoa, dash of maple syrup). Full body warmth and my hands especially are toasty warm. When I'd have the exact same but with A1 milk (organic, unhomogenised), my hands would be cold, guaranteed.
cant handle more than 1 cup of skyr without running into problems myself - unless i add 1/2 tsp baking soda a few mins before eating

ursidae

there’s something problematic in Skyr. I thought it was the safest kind of dairy and consumed it after a long period of abstaining from milk products. Stomach rumbled immediately, pain in the ileum returned and after the second serving two days later, my colitis came back. The lower abdominal area became sore, swollen, full of trapped gas and I became so constipated that even beet juice/magnesium/tudca/B1 couldn’t make me go. Turns out skyr isn’t a type of yoghurt as I thought, it’s actually a fresh cheese. Cheese IMO is pretty bad, people can’t eat it in moderation, it’s constipating as hell, it’s so dense in casein which is already hard to digest as it is, and it is fattening for most people. Small servings of lower fat organic goat kefir seems to be fine digestion wise even though I’m getting some acne (not sure if related), especially if it’s cooked to kill the bacteria. low lactose, lower in protein/protein is partially digested, low fat- it seems the safest choice for the intolerant

there’s something problematic in Skyr. I thought it was the safest kind of dairy and consumed it after a long period of abstaining from milk products. Stomach rumbled immediately, pain in the ileum returned and after the second serving two days later, my colitis came back. The lower abdominal area became sore, swollen, full of trapped gas and I became so constipated that even beet juice/magnesium/tudca/B1 couldn’t make me go. Turns out skyr isn’t a type of yoghurt as I thought, it’s actually a fresh cheese. Cheese IMO is pretty bad, people can’t eat it in moderation, it’s constipating as hell, it’s so dense in casein which is already hard to digest as it is, and it is fattening for most people. Small servings of lower fat organic goat kefir seems to be fine digestion wise even though I’m getting some acne (not sure if related), especially if it’s cooked to kill the bacteria. low lactose, lower in protein/protein is partially digested, low fat- it seems the safest choice for the intolerant
Not to mention cheese loses a substantial amount of nutrients when it's made.

Killing the bacteria before ingesting them seems to be anti- inflammatory( and probably a must for people with low stomach acid).

OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

The opioid issue is with A1 milk. Just drink A2 milk and there shouldn't be an issue.
Do you think that heating cows milk reduce opiate Levels?
Heating poppy seeds does this apparently

Maybe UHT cows milk has less opiate's than pasteurized cows milk?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you think that heating cows milk reduce opiate Levels?
Heating poppy seeds does this apparently

Maybe UHT cows milk has less opiate's than pasteurized cows milk?
Probably not. Milk doesn't actually contain opioids. When digested, A1 milk releases beta-casomorphin7 (BCM7), an opioid agonist with a structure similar to that of morphine.
Not everyone responds the same to A1, some people getting brain fog and inflammation whereas others don't. In SA we don't have A2 milk so I drink a A1/A2 mix without any issues. It's too difficult to source goat milk to switch over to that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom