Clif High on Hyperinflation and the Federal Government..... Could "The Swamp" be draining itself?

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

mate i certainly wasnt implying masks should be forced and whatever, was just saying there could be benefits to (hopefully voluntarily) wearing the mask, like even in your house. additionally something being forced doesnt necessarily mean its physically bad for health,

Then I suggest you read comments before responding, since I addressed those issues in the first line of my comment.

But go ahead, get some masks, and wear them for 40+ hours for a week, changing it out every hour or so, just like grocery store and healthcare workers have basically been forced to do, and then report back with your experience. To really replicate what they have been through, do this for at least a few months.

Dr. B

Then I suggest you read comments before responding, since I addressed those issues in the first line of my comment.

But go ahead, get some masks, and wear them for 40+ hours for a week, changing it out every hour or so, just like grocery store and healthcare workers have basically been forced to do, and then report back with your experience. To really replicate what they have been through, do this for at least a few months.
the masks potentially have the graphene oxide issue, so that's another factor affecting people's health with them in addition to unsanitary masks, or mouth breathing etc. probably better and safer to use a cotton cloth mask if you wanted to test this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals