Low Omega 3 Blood Test Result- A Good Thing?

Nikki

My ND wants me to take omega 3 which of course I will not. I'mm prettty sure ray said eating grass fed beef was better for us and one reason was the omega 3 content. Is the omega 3 in beef, eggs, other wa rm bloodes animals beneficial? Should i be happy or concerned that i tested low? I am sufferimg from what i can only call dementia. Something is not right. I have supplemented omega 3 only occasionally (less than 6 months over 40 years). I believe i have mild autism and early parkinsons (more common in autists). My brain feels inflamed constantly. I struggle to remember new information so self treatment and diets only go so far. If anyone can suggest a practotioner to guide me that would be wonderful.

Thank you!

OP
N

Nikki

I am sorry folks for all of the typos, poor gramar, etx. I am glad you could make some sense of what I wrote. Typing and being able to focus my vision has become very difficult since I started having Parkinsons symptoms. I wil check out the link right away! Thanks!

OP
N

Nikki

I forgot to ask again, then is it good that my Omega 3's are "low". Would RP be proud of me? And my LDL is a little "high". Is the goal to have LDL in the "normal" range or not? I don't mean by taking statins or something like this, I mean in terms of controlling our diet to avoid the damage which calls the LDL in to repair. Did that make sense? One day I will make sense, I promise. Methylene blue I am hoping will help me think again. Fingers crossed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals