60GHz WiFi Good Or Bad?

Kari Rastas

The term 5g simply stands for 5th generation, But any frequency above 300mhz is classified as UHF and all these frequency's go strait through brick concreate and even steel. This is why they decided to use it for the mobile phone systems. They believe that if it is used at the low levels as mobile phones use it is not harmful. But they radiate you with more radiation than that of a microwave oven does if you were to stand in front of one when it is operating. You must remember that the higher you go in the uhf spectrum the closer you get to the exray band. Using mobile phones in such places as trains, planes, cars (which are usually metal or alloys) cause some of the signals to bounce back at you. So imagine the amount of RF radiation you absorb when in a train with possibly 50 - 100 people in a train carriage all using mobile devices, the reflected radiation would be increased to much higher levels. No testing or experiments have ever been done in this area. There is no public awareness about any of this. And there is a lot of people saying it is possibly a eugenics program because when I have tried to bring this matter to the attention of the politicians you seem to get no replies. I have been thrown off public forums for bringing up this matter also. I am not saying it is a eugenics program but I definatly think way more research should have been done on this especially on the effects of the reproductive systems of both genders.

achillea

Isn't 5G a term for fifth generation and has nothing to do with Hz. The microwave frequency involved can only be transmitted three hundred yards and then needs to be rebroadcasted. This frequency is the one used in crowd control. and permeates the skin 1mm

biggirlkisss

5ghz suppose to get better speed not talking health here. it distance is shorter. wireless n can get 3mb usually and wireless ac the only thing i can see that gets good speeds but it comes down to the speed of your isp of that package. So if your interest is 2mb max unless you transfer files though a network. don't worry about it. If you use a package that get 160mbp which is 27mb a second. Then cable or wireless ac card with 5ghp would be best. Even then though ping etc can vary for gaming. Cable is always best.

Kari Rastas

Yes 5th generation is correct , they don't just penetrate the skin they travel strait through our bodies. The 4G network apparently oscillates the water molecules in the human body and apparently the 5G oscillates the oxygen molecules depleting the oxygen levels in the brain. Also 60ghz is is 6,000mhz a very high frequency indeed this would be extremely harmful to any biological life. This sort of weaponry should be made illegal to use or experiment with the same as chemical and biological weapons are illegal. All this stuff is invisible and virtually undetectable without expensive testing equipment.

OP
S
5GHz cannot go through concrete. The higher you go, the less it penetrates.

Kari Rastas

Well I think people need to make a choice, the possibility of mental illnesses and cancer or faster internet speeds when you are on a mobile device

Kari Rastas

UHF signals penetrate brick concrete steel and human bodies, watch the video I posted by the microwave weapons expert of over 60 years.

achillea

I dare you doubters to listen to the first 10 minutes of this and then try to tell us how we are wrong about the danger of 5G

OP
S
I dare you doubters to listen to the first 10 minutes of this and then try to tell us how we are wrong about the danger of 5G

How many of those 10000 studies are about 60GHz? This frequency can't go through crap. In fact they are specifically adding long wavelengths for the Internet of Things, to reach into basements etc.

achillea

Why don't you look for yourself or are you afraid, huffing and puffing like you know the real answer.

Kari Rastas

Yes I agree, with achillea because of the fact that just because someone develops a new type of communications technology this does not change the laws of physics or electromagnetics. And maybe 5 g doesn't penetrate brick or concrete at high levels but it does penetrate these things more than lower frequencies would. Why would the world health organization classify the radiation from wireless technology a type 2B carcinogen. If there is any doubt about what I see as a very serious public health issue, more research should be done before rolling out this technology. Otherwise I believe this could be as detrimental as the smoking issue, where the industry stalled for years while they done floored research on the effects. It wasn't till independent studies by doctors like the ones in the clip achillea posted that the nasty truth was eventually revealed. Why take the risk I say. I have written to many members of parliament on this issue and get no replies. Not even assurances that this technology is safe. I find that fact quite interesting also. Especially because this concerns a possible public health issue.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Has anyone asked Ray Peat about 5g?

Kari Rastas

I am not sure this is the first time I have ever partaken in any forums. I only came here to see if other people had information I may have overlooked. These is a wealth of information out there but it is not getting any public attention. I think this is because we have all been told that this radiation in the low levels they use is not detrimental. But I don't believe this because after 15 years of the current networks here in Australia 3 and 4 G networks there has been a correlation in increased cancer rates and mental illnesses.

Kari Rastas

but the radiation from a 60ghz microwave signal would be extremely detrimental. This is the sort of radiation that would have very bad effects if exposure was for long periods, No radio frequency radiation is the only real safe level if it was to be put bluntly.

OP
S
because someone develops a new type of communications technology this does not change the laws of physics or electromagnetics. And maybe 5 g doesn't penetrate brick or concrete at high levels but it does penetrate these things more than lower frequencies would.

I’m sorry, but the laws of physics say the opposite. Hence the “1 antenna every 10 houses” part.

OP
S
And what would those laws of physics be? Specifically
You are looking at absorption and scattering of the energy from the waves. With walls, the difference between the technologies probably isn't as much as in the atmosphere, but it is still an advantage for the lower frequencies.

achillea

Is it worth it????????????????????

Here are some forum threads

EMF Exposure (cellphone, Wifi, Microwave) Increases Risk Of Miscarriage

EMF From WiFi Liberates Mercury From Amalgam Fillings Into The Blood

Study: WiFi Router Doubles Heart Rate

Kari Rastas

you will not convince people unless they fully understand the ramifications the only real safe level of any radiation is zero. So I don't understand how anyone can say that irradiating the world population with microwave energy is going to do us no harm when most of the information coming in from sauces such as doctors and psychiatrists is saying the opposite. I say lots more research needs to be done on this matter. But it would seem that what research has been done is proving as I a saying. How can these frequencies that oscillate the water and oxygen particles in our blood be doing us no harm. This is the question that needs answers.

OP
S
you will not convince people unless they fully understand the ramifications the only real safe level of any radiation is zero. So I don't understand how anyone can say that irradiating the world population with microwave energy is going to do us no harm when most of the information coming in from sauces such as doctors and psychiatrists is saying the opposite. I say lots more research needs to be done on this matter. But it would seem that what research has been done is proving as I a saying. How can these frequencies that oscillate the water and oxygen particles in our blood be doing us no harm. This is the question that needs answers.
The question that needs answering is why you are drinking all this 5G David Wolfe kool aid instead of freaking out about the 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Digital TV, radar systems, and lightbulbs that we are ALREADY taking in and have been taking in for decades.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals